Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) (19121 Views)

Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by baddosky1: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The north is dragging Nigeria back by 100 years. All the monies realised from other partsvof the country is being used to resolve Boko Haram crisis in the North

If I am grateful to God for one thing, it is the fact that the bitch called Hilary Clinton didn't win the presidential election. Trump has made it clear that he will not supply weapons for the Nigerian military and that alone gives me joy. By the time they exhaust the ones available which is supposed to be utilized in fighting the insurgents on innocent people, let me see where they will get more. Stupid shytehole president
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by mainstreetboy: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
bugidon:
Boko boys Fulani heardsmen Bombs Religious crisis Illiteracy Poverty

What is wrong with north?
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by njvictor451(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
68mm It's Russian T 72 armoured tank missle
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
bugidon:
Boko boys
Fulani heardsmen
Bombs
Religious crisis
Illiteracy
Poverty

What is wrong with north?

IPOB ARE TERRORIST
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by tdayof(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Tdayof your people are really not helping. Another 68mm unguided

Doesn't look like something I have seen with NAF. The media claimed it was dropped by NAF jets and I'm still looking for the rocket too.

68mm will be from MBTs

Maybe some foreign elements cache. Chad lol
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by philGeo(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Yankee101:
Wait, did the airforce just bomb a community?
Yes, my relatives are affected.
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2018
philGeo:
Yes, my relatives are affected.

Why is this not on front page newspapers? Or was it? That's unacceptable
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:50am On Mar 15, 2018
baddosky1:

If I am grateful to God for one thing, it is the fact that the bitch called Hilary Clinton didn't win the presidential election. Trump has made it clear that he will not supply weapons for the Nigerian military and that alone gives me joy. By the time they exhaust the ones available which is supposed to be utilized in fighting the insurgents on innocent people, let me see where they will get more. Stupid shytehole president

Wrong and quite the opposite; it was the Hilary/Obama administration that refused to sell weapons to this country due to alleged excessive extrajudicial killings of civilians by the NA and subsequently confirmed by Amnesty International report, during GEJ's tenure; presently the right wing Trump administration is ready to sell military aircraft to the Buhari administration; even as we speak now negotiations have reached near completion to complete the deal - pls stop advertising your ignorance here.
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by baddosky1: 5:01am On Mar 15, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Wrong and quite the opposite; it was the Hilary/Obama administration that refused to sell weapons to this country due to alleged excessive extrajudicial killings of civilians by the NA and subsequently confirmed by Amnesty International report, during GEJ's tenure; presently the right wing Trump administration is ready to sell military aircraft to the Buhari administration; even as we speak now negotiations have reached near completion to complete the deal - pls stop advertising your ignorance here.

I use to think that the delusion of apc zombies was limited to Nigeria's internal affairs. I never knew it extends far into international politics. Trump that sees Nigeria as a sh*thole country and even showed his displeasure by firing a United State Government official just days back after he got contaminated by the atmosphere of this cesspit will sell military aircraft to your zombie "fresident" so he can bomb more innocent civilians abi? No be only right wing. Center back nko? Keep dreaming...it's allowed.

1 Like

Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by miraclea: 6:12am On Mar 15, 2018
The Airforce jet bombed a Christian community after a fight with fulani headsmen
This is fulani country
This is nigeria
This is Africa
And our leaders can forever smiling bloody infidels have just been bombed but victory over Christian have an expiry date we are watching in 3D
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by adecz: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2018
These must be Belgium ( fairly used) bombs
purchased by the military.

They are highly unreliable... undecided
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by OjukwuWarBird: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2018
baddosky1:

God saved us from Hitler Clinton.

Her evil denied her the blessings God reserved for her
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by Lassun01: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Yankee101:
Wait, did the airforce just bomb a community?

Because it was a Christian community, no one would talk about it.. If it were a Muslim community, Aljezeera would since have responded.. .
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2018
why will Nigeria airforce bomb a community?
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by bugidon(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Cow
2lateBiafra:

IPOB ARE TERRORIST
Re: Unexploded Bomb Canisters Discovered In Adamawa Community (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
baddosky1:

I use to think that the delusion of apc zombies was limited to Nigeria's internal affairs. I never knew it extends far into international politics. Trump that sees Nigeria as a sh*thole country and even showed his displeasure by firing a United State Government official just days back after he got contaminated by the atmosphere of this cesspit will sell military aircraft to your zombie "fresident" so he can bomb more innocent civilians abi? No be only right wing. Center back nko? Keep dreaming...it's allowed.

Pls show me the evidence that the USA govet had reversed its commitment to sell the aircraft to Nigeria as part of its global anti terrorism effort in general and the African continent in particular.

The reason Trump sacked his former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had much to do with foreign policy and personality differences between them; among which included differences over Russia, North Korea, China, Israel to the extent that the latter was allegedly reported to have called Trump a slowpoke; however, there was no mention of even an inkling of difference between them on Africa, let alone Nigeria; furthermore Trump's open hatred for extreme Islam is in tandem with his current support for Nigeria's fight against Boko Haram.

It is quite unfortunate that insolence and senseless argument based on manic emotions are becoming typical traits of IPOB youths these days.

Pls read and watch and learn something instead of advertising your ignorance here.

http://time.com/5198200/donald-trump-fired-rex-tillerson-analysis/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_ztRZXwz9U

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barr. Morah Mourns Sen. Arthur Nzeribe, Says His Death A Great Loss To Nigeria* / Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders / Segun Ajibola: Average Nigerian Can Feed With ₦500, Naira Still Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.