Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane (51291 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS / Bishop Berry Dambaza Commits Suicide By Jumping From 4th Floor [photo] / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by blesskewe(f): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chai some people ehhhh
Well this life too short
Nah so one girl kill her self because of result angry angry angry
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by megama: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
python1:
I never hear dis kind one before o. So when she was opening the emergency exit, what were the other crew members doing? I thought the emergency exit is controlled from the cockpit.

Anyway, what is my offence here
sorry even passengers are enlightened on how to open emergency exit talkless of a crew member. No padlock in emergency exit of a plane. Moreover air hostess seats were located at emergency doors. So unfortunate to a global leading carrier.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by ameri9ja: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
An expatriate working with such huge organization, what could have made her do this? If na us wey dey suffer for the lil work we dey do everyday cry, na em be say I for don kill myself since

99% of suffering is mental not physical. Hence you may have the whole world but no peace and deep down u know the only way u can attain peace is DEATH!
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by kennymartinz(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
what a bad way to die. Devil is everywhere deceiving people that suicide is the lasting solution.

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by tokrizy: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
this world na to pack am throway for dustbin remain
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by megama: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Guinness Book of Record please take note - First Lady to jump out of an airplane in the air.

BTW, I thought the door is controlled by the pilot alone
Noo
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by python1: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
megama:
sorry even passengers are enlightened on how to open emergency exit talkless of a crew member. No padlock in emergency exit of a plane. Moreover air hostess seats were located at emergency doors. So unfortunate to a global leading carrier.
Not true. Passengers are only shown the nearest emergency exit close to their seats, not enlightened on how to open it.
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by ameri9ja: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
trouper9:
sevilla defeated man u at old Trafford and some peoples here will be shouting am in my house, come and beat me, don't be surprised if I did what sevilla did to man u, I can do such to you

Buhari again! Buhari!!
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by XhosaNostra(f): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
I wonder why she decided to take her life at work. Reminds me of the news anchor that shot herself in the head, live on TV.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by EmekaBlue(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
cheesy Rare style of suicide

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by ameri9ja: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
tollytexy:
This is not a spiritual attack but under the influence of drugs or relationship stress .. She even piss for body as she fall

99% of suffering is mental not physical. Hence you may have the whole world but no peace and deep down u know the only way u can attain peace is DEATH!
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
ojun50:
not in wey person no dey see Nd hear for dis world
..na wa oooo

What a SPECIAL WAY to die

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Innov8ve1: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
This one na gobe o, how na, why jump off a taxing plane ehn?

Do you need a professional web designer to help you design an affordable, fast and responsive website? call on Naijadailyfeed media, we will sign you up to a hosting plan with unlimited storage space and bandwidth coupled with light speed linux server. view the link in my profile/signature for more details
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by megama: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
python1:

Not true. Passengers are only shown the nearest emergency exit close to their seats, not enlightened on how to open it.
you failed again. When you board next listen well. Pay attention. Or check the safety tip card in your seat.enwrgency door in a flight are always accessible to every one on board to operate in case. Some air lines in allocating you on emergency seat. Gives you special lecture on board about 2 to 3 minutes
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Opentokwowledge: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
She offended her village people.... I suspect her mother's co-wives sad

1 Like

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by youngpablo153(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
so sad..sometimes love sucks.but suicide should never be an option
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by chineeseprince(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by python1: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
megama:
you failed again. When you board next listen well. Pay attention. Or check the safety tip card in your seat.enwrgency door in a flight are always accessible to every one on board to operate in case. Some air lines in allocating you on emergency seat. Gives you special lecture on board about 2 to 3 minutes
I always listen, but I have never heard them describing how the emergency exit should be opened. All they do is explanation on how to pull down the oxygen mask, the nearest emergency exit, use of seat belt and the life jacket under every seat. Even the flight tips manuals in the back pocket of the seats in your front doesn't explain it.
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by kinibigdeal(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinaj:
Village people wicked sha sad

1 Like

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Tjohnnay: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
python1:

I took note of this moniker since the day it was saying guys who don't pay their girlfriends salaries are broke azz. Now, see another one. You no dey taya? angry angry

You dey take the b##th serious?

3 Likes

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by megama: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
python1:

I always listen, but I have never heard them describing how the emergency exit should be opened. All they do is explanation on how to pull down the oxygen mask, the nearest emergency exit, use of seat belt and the life jacket under every seat. Even the flight tips manuals in the back pocket of the seats in your front doesn't explain it.
Even on the emergency exit you saw everything written there. Open,pull, push whatever..it is always open to every body on board to operate.noo control from cockpit
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by iruocious: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
It's a pity. RIP
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
ameri9ja:
R.I.P.

This is really deep and touching...
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
efilefun:
The way some people on nairaland reason ehnnn u just carry chair siddon for one corner dey shake head for their stupidness
Who be this one
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by megama: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
iruocious:
It's a pity. RIP
Soo emotional
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by odehman: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
This is sad..... Very are sad

Are an investor? U need a reliable investments platforms not hyip check my profile for my contacts
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by omooba969(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Probably she had a fallout with the pilot
I heard from a reliable source that air hostess love doing it with pilots
Thank God it wasn't the pilot coz it would have been disastrous!!

Love doing what...?

Onísokúso omo kékeré.

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by iluvpomo(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
trouper9:
sevilla defeated man u at old Trafford and some peoples here will be shouting am in my house, come and beat me, don't be surprised if I did what sevilla did to man u, I can do such to you
Are you hungry?? What does a Sevilla vs Man U game have to do with this tragedy?
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by DrMuzungu(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Guinness Book of Record please take note - First Lady to jump out of an airplane in the air.

BTW, I thought the door is controlled by the pilot alone

Read the article before commenting. It said "from a moving plane" and added "just before the takeoff".
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by obatoro: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
She shouldn't have jumped to conclusion.
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by HoodBillionaire: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
e fit be say dem dey owe am 8months salary
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by sonofoluku: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
Work stress I guess..Emirate pushes it's air hostesses too much .

I thought d same too.Even pilots r over pushed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Made 183 Videos Featuring How His Tenants Had Sex In England / Kidnapped Dangote’s Senior Strategist Murdered, Body Dumped In Gutter / Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.