Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,120 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Jogging Exercise: The Types Of People You Find Involved In It - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jogging Exercise: The Types Of People You Find Involved In It (417 Views)

Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video) / Please Advice Me!!! Jogging Pros / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Jogging A Football (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jogging Exercise: The Types Of People You Find Involved In It by Olusharp(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Most morning joggers have their motives

I am amazed at the rate at which the jogging exercise has become a part and parcel of the new Nigerian system.

Jogging is a form of exercise that has to do with trotting or running at a slow pace.

Nigerians have now seen the attributes that comes with keeping fit.

Indeed, health is wealth, however, it might interest you to know that not everyone doing the morning jogging exercise are doing it to keep fit.

Some other people have ulterior motives.

Below are the list of people you meet doing a jogging exercise in the morning

1. The ones that actually want to keep fit: These are the people that are interested in keeping there body in good shape.

These people understand what they are doing.

You see them in their trainers, a tower round their neck and with a water bottle.

Some have even advance to a level of getting an ear pieces to keep them company during their jogging exercise.

2. The ‘Let Me’ join them crew: These people don’t really understand the reason for jogging but because one of their neighbors is into it they are moved to join.

They are the ones that always plead to be called upon when it’s time for jogging.

3. The ones that need to reduce their weight: After receiving backlashes from friends and foes alike, these set of people turn to jogging as the only saving grace out of their predicaments.

They usually have zeal for the exercise because they have a goal.

4. The older ones that want to remain young for life: while returning from a vigil one morning, I saw a man who should likely be in his early 60s jogging in his white vest. I was shocked.

The funny thing was he would jog a little and then hold his waist.

These people don’t want to want to acknowledge the fact that age is no longer on their side.

5. The ones that plans to hook up with the opposite sex: These ones took jogging as an hobby because they noticed the opposite sex they find attractive is doing it.

They employ this tactics as a means of hooking up.

Worthy of mention are the ones that see as a means of robbing from unsuspecting people moving out early.

Add yours.

Source: https://thrillngr.com/2018/03/14/jogging-exercise-the-types-of-people-you-find-involved/
Re: Jogging Exercise: The Types Of People You Find Involved In It by Samusu(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hmmm, sai ahankali cos I belong to one of them shs

Re: Jogging Exercise: The Types Of People You Find Involved In It by Masama: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
I follow that number 3/category
Re: Jogging Exercise: The Types Of People You Find Involved In It by Olusharp(m): 3:34am On Mar 15, 2018
Samusu:
Hmmm, sai ahankali cos I belong to one of them shs
Re: Jogging Exercise: The Types Of People You Find Involved In It by Olusharp(m): 3:35am On Mar 15, 2018
Masama:
I follow that number 3/category
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Iniesta Leaves Barcelona, Says He Will Never Play Against Club / Klop Told Mo Salah To Disgrace Ronaldo And Become Heri / Eagles’ Likely 1st, 2nd Eleven Tussle In First Training Ahead England Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.