Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) (42329 Views)

World's Earliest Python That Lived In Europe 47 Million Years Ago Unearthed (Pix / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Lion Attacks & Drags A Man Who Entered His Cage In South Africa (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
check dat snake well well ooo...e fit ger money fr belle
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This one na PYTHON naaa
He should have caught it with his bare hands and possibly nursed it.

Just wasted a BABY PYTHON

You're an Uchu.
You need serious cane.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=Baroba post=65841137]

It will take generations for us to understand it, a ball python for that matter.[/quot

Not everyone knows that.
Over sabi.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Rainmania:
That snake cannot harm you...why kill it?
Such beauty just look at those intricate designs on it's scale.
well he didn't know that. I would do dsame to any snake before I confirm if they can kill me or not. I don care if they are endangered. The world would be better without them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by femo86(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lala...Food is ready

Enjoy your meal tongue tongue

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Mariyham(f): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
The Snake wasn't gonna bite him,it only wanted to swallow the small change he has at home
���
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by joinnow: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
That guy has many rat in his house and the ball python was coming for dinner.
Guy just wasted lala pet.

Ball Pythons as Pets. Keeping ball pythons as pets is easier than most people think. Ball pythons make a good choice for first time snake owners because they are a relatively small and docile species of snake. Having one of these snakes can be a very rewarding experience

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by oochi123(f): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Happy for u... Thanks be to God
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Which stupid BOA constrictor....this is a ROYAL Python for Nature's Sake!!! angry angry

Also known as the Ball python... One of best snake used as pets..!!!
People don't thirst for knowledge...
Read about this things
Know them!!!!

Moreover, that's me holding one down there...

Y'all stop all this stupid killings!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
You just wasted this beautiful creature.
Him for send am go CBN make e go carry money come abi

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by eevich: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Guy calm down.. Boa constrictors are not venomous...
If it was a mamba or cobra or some other venomous snake, then maybe you should be thanking your God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Nawa oh,someone will come back from work tired,Lala and his snake will not allow the person to sleep in peace,anyway,where is Lala self? Come and carry your snake comot here...
ban dey hungry you ba?
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Mustack: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
I even think say na bcus of buhari n his cowboiz dat make him go after his cutlas as self defence. Meanwhile not every1 knws maybe or not he's poisonius. Bro go meet ur local spiritual man, sence v ppl on this.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Hisreplica: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
eTECTIVe:

I for slap Ur mouth but Nairaland doesn't have a slap button. So because its not poisonous according to U he shld welcome it by opening his window or shifting for it on d mat and possibly offer if kola abi.. U ppl saying d snake is not poisonous must b mad. Do dey come with manuals or everyone is supposed to know every kind of snakes and how poisonous dey are so as to decide whether to let dem into d house or discuss with dem outside
As in Ehn... I can't help but laff�. U really nailed it. I was wandering if poisonous snake have "poisonous" inscribed on them as trade mark for identification
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
eTECTIVe:

I for slap Ur mouth but Nairaland doesn't have a slap button. So because its not poisonous according to U he shld welcome it by opening his window or shifting for it on d mat and possibly offer if kola abi.. U ppl saying d snake is not poisonous must b mad. Do dey come with manuals or everyone is supposed to know every kind of snakes and how poisonous dey are so as to decide whether to let dem into d house or discuss with dem outside

this one is not poisonous, it kills by strangulation. and let's be honest, it's not actually big enough to strangle the guy.....so it's harmless.....but that one no mean say I no go kill am sha grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Maziebuka01(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Walahi if a snake appears at my widow it must appear in my pot
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hisreplica:

As in Ehn... I can't help but laff�. U really nailed it. I was wandering if poisonous snake have "poisonous" inscribed on them as trade mark for identification

yes, big ass pythons don't have poison....they don't need it
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by paix(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
You will live long enough to see God prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies. Amen.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Tejiriseth(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
[its an African Royal Python Its almost Harmless and cant kill a Man.. Plus People keep It as Pets therefore making It Expensive=sinaj post=65840269]So u prefer d snake to bite nd prolly kill him huh [/quote]
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by onecornerboy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man who lives in Lagos, Nigerian - has revealed how he killed a snake which was trying to gain entrance into his room through his window. The man narrated how his attention was called to the reptile by his uncle's wife - prompting him to use his cutlass to smash the head of the Boa constrictor and killed it.

Read what Akinboyewa Segun shared on Facebook;

After the programme yesterday, I went home weak and hungry... I didn't have the strength to go out and look for what to eat, so I engaged myself in other activities till it got dark... When I finally got something to eat, I couldn't eat cos my body was very hot...

So I decided to use mat to lay down a little outside close to my window. But suddenly I got discouraged from doing so, and another thought came in and said "why don't you take your bath and go eat, since its your body temperature that is hindering you from eating"...

I obeyed the voice and took my bath, and after eating I slept off. Not too long a voice started screaming out my name "come! come and see what is on your window" it was my uncle’s wife shouting... I jump out with a cutlass and behold this very snake...

I pointed touch light at it and it started looking for a way to escape. And I said to it " You can never escape!"... I made sure that I smashed the head of the snake until blood started flowing from it head... And yes! I killed it... Even though there was no bush anywhere around my window, I wondered how the snake was able to get that far...

I give glory to God who discouraged me from lying down outside at my window, I don't know what would have happened... Help Me Thank God oo!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/young-man-reveals-snake-entered-window-photos.html
pls he sud check for our missing #36milla
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tejiriseth:
[its an African Royal Python Its almost Harmless and cant kill a Man.. Plus People keep It as Pets therefore making It Expensive=sinaj post=65840269]So u prefer d snake to bite nd prolly kill him huh
thought it can swallow a child.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by jenradeking: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Which part of lagos yu dey stay self wey u dey kill snake. Shey ur house na jungle or forest

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Chadso(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinaj:
So u prefer d snake to bite nd prolly kill him huh

Sinaj...
How far na... It have tey o

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chadso:

Sinaj...
How far na... It have tey o
It haf tey wella o!

Hope u gud.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by aylipple: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Abeg, when you said to it, "you can never escape", did the snake respond?

Continue to stay safe.

ChangeIsCostant:
A young man who lives in Lagos, Nigerian - has revealed how he killed a snake which was trying to gain entrance into his room through his window. The man narrated how his attention was called to the reptile by his uncle's wife - prompting him to use his cutlass to smash the head of the Boa constrictor and killed it.

After the programme yesterday, I went home weak and hungry... I didn't have the strength to go out and look for what to eat, so I engaged myself in other activities till it got dark... When I finally got something to eat, I couldn't eat cos my body was very hot...

So I decided to use mat to lay down a little outside close to my window. But suddenly I got discouraged from doing so, and another thought came in and said "why don't you take your bath and go eat, since its your body temperature that is hindering you from eating"...

I obeyed the voice and took my bath, and after eating I slept off. Not too long a voice started screaming out my name "come! come and see what is on your window" it was my uncle’s wife shouting... I jump out with a cutlass and behold this very snake...

I pointed touch light at it and it started looking for a way to escape. And I said to it " You can never escape!"... I made sure that I smashed the head of the snake until blood started flowing from it head... And yes! I killed it... Even though there was no bush anywhere around my window, I wondered how the snake was able to get that far...

I give glory to God who discouraged me from lying down outside at my window, I don't know what would have happened... Help Me Thank God oo!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/young-man-reveals-snake-entered-window-photos.html
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Doctormarrvin: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
All this self employed nairaland animal activists will not kill me o. So he should have carried the snake and drop in the bush? Please you guys should go and enlist in those anti-poaching military and stop being hypocrites.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nigerians will tell a story on social media and you will be expecting to see a picture related to the story but first thing you will see is a selfie of a slay kween or slay king,, smh
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Exponental(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
why did you kill it... that was d snake that took jamb's money. instead of you to protect it so it can bring some to you.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
You just wasted this beautiful creature.

Ehen, I sabi una.
Xcelinteriors d snake gal.
Singing in davido's voice - viper fall on u, cobra fall on u..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Am sure this nigga belle full of snake sef.. See him round pot belly...God dn spice ya soup.

On 2nd note, probably the constrictor was sent 2 cum remind u of some family matter, y didnt u allow it pass its msg b4 dealin with it naw
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Right now in his village, the elders are.....

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by 3plet: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
This one weak me
400billionman:
Nigerians will tell a story on social media and you will be expecting to see a picture related to the story but first thing you will see is a selfie of a slay kween or slay king,, smh
I tire my broda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) / The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) / Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.