Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) (42330 Views)

World's Earliest Python That Lived In Europe 47 Million Years Ago Unearthed (Pix / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Lion Attacks & Drags A Man Who Entered His Cage In South Africa (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Countersam(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oya make ya uncle wife do pepper soup, una dey on flexing be that. But check first whether the snake no swallow any money.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
last week I saw this snake's picture on facebk with a different story attached...who dey lie?
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tyga12:
That's a ball python man.... Y d adrenalin rush

Chai... the guy forgot to read the snake manual. How could he have killed a ball python without consulting the manual?
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Your village people camed to visit you
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by ohem007(m): 12:51am On Mar 15, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
I jump out with a cutlass and behold this very snake...

Oga dnt tell me it is what i am thinking o.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by daannyy(m): 1:16am On Mar 15, 2018
Wot if the snake began to vomit money..will he still kill it
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Centurion04: 3:39am On Mar 15, 2018
That's a prolific killer... Puff adder! Lala confirm.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by rahman3853(m): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2018
Masama:

That snake is not poisonous
i seconded that. Y cnt they let python alone except dey r hungry. Tis creature has no poison like he sisterz, cobra, mamba, rattlesnake, viper to mention bt few. Tis snake wil soon extintion with the rate tem dey kil am.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2018
guy, I Pty your life. that's the snake that swallow millions in jamb office. that snake came to vomit the millions to you and you killed it. you see now? you no go be millionaire again.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Chadso(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2018
sinaj:
It haf tey wella o!

Hope u gud.

I'm all good my dear... Lost your contact sometime last year
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by Assassin101: 8:53am On Mar 15, 2018
so after coming back from an event tired, you couldnt shower until you had temperature? am sure its the odour of your sweaty body that attracted d snake. Now you're indirectly telling us also that your uncle's wife doesnt give you food in the house abi? angry
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2018
the poor creature is harmless, idiot
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2018
sinaj:
So u prefer d snake to bite nd prolly kill him huh
Pythons aren’t venomous so they not likely to harm humans
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

Pythons aren’t venomous so they not likely to harm humans
not everyone knows dat.
I only got to know on this thread too.

Besides if I still see any kind of snake tomorrow, the first thing I would do is to defend myself evn if it means killing it.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by revontuli(f): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Once I found a poisonous rattlesnake between the back door and screen door when I was living in Texas. My ex husband caught it with a pillowcase and sold it to an exotic pet shop. Those people had a zoo-like section for displaying dangerous and exotic reptiles.
Re: Man Kills A Python That Entered His Window In Lagos (Photos) by revontuli(f): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2018
JONSYN7154:
guy, I Pty your life. that's the snake that swallow millions in jamb office. that snake came to vomit the millions to you and you killed it. you see now? you no go be millionaire again.

LMAO some of the comments here are killing me cheesy cheesy

It's a pity the poor harmless creature got brutally killed like that tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) / Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) / Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.