Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Check Out The Price Of This App On Playstore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Price Of This App On Playstore (625 Views)

Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore? / How To Access The VIP Area Of Any Betting App On Playstore For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Price Of This App On Playstore by nextcinfo: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qLKinVItIL0/WmIbJylfLWI/AAAAAAAAAgs/rJVJn0Pv8uM2j0LZP26mvnAIcWypUyyCACHMYCw/s640/%255BUNSET%255D.img[/img]
For sure ₦80,000.00 is much money and certainly what will be going through your mind is what the hell will the app do. The app happens to be called I Am Rich, records from playstore have claimed that the app have been dowloaded over 50 million times and rated about 3.6 over 5.0.

According to the developer description, the app has no reasonable use, it just for you to show off, the description given by the developer is quoted below.
Start of quote "Are you Rich? By this app, you can be Rich!
Prove that you're Rich with this app to World!!!!
You can be famous with this app and this app is for Rich People who think that I am rich enough to purchase this app.
The Most Expensive App in Google Play." End of quote.

From the description you can deduce that the app does nothing, and for me i will say the app is just a waste of money to download.

What are your taught on the app, do you think it's worth the money or waste off money.
source

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 1GB Data From Smile Daily For 365 Days / How To Save More Battery Life On Your Infinix Devices / When Bluetooth Was The Only Option ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.