Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store (4434 Views)

How To Access The VIP Area Of Any Betting App On Playstore For Free / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
The long awaited and highly anticipated eFootball 2022 in now on Playstore/app store.

After keeping players waiting for almost two years, eFootball 2022 is now on Playstore/App store. Android users as usual should hit the Google Playstore and iOS users should visit the App store.

The game however is undergoing maintenance and won’t be open till June 2nd. Assuming that Konami keeps to the date and time of the scheduled opening.

App size

The size of the game is 2.65GB on Playstore and 3.64GB on the App store. As usual, before updating, ensure that you have lots of free space on your device. This should make it easier to install the game as well as avoiding the issues that come with low space.

Players may also need to reserve space to download additional commentary data.

What to expect

The new update should come with new image icons, new UI and new graphics settings.

New UI

eFootball 2022 takes up the new blue and yellow colours for the user interface (UI). These colours are in line with Konami’s new branding for eFootball.

New graphics settings

In addition to the usual high, standard and low settings; Konami has added a new “lowest setting” mode.

This is presumably to help gamers with entry level phones play the game.

New controls

Konami has also added a set of new controls to the game. It calls them stunning moves. These include stunning passes, stunning crosses and stunning shots.

Player types

There will be 4 new player types. These are standard, featured, trending and legendary players. Iconic moments have been discontinued and will no longer be available.

System requirements

Forget about what Konami have put up on their website. If you want to enjoy eFootball then anything less than a Helio P35 will struggle. Let’s be honest here, playing eFootball on low or lowest settings is not fun at all.

Further news

During a recent interview with Mr Kimura, the brain behind the eFootball rebrand, here’s what he had to say:

There would be no login bonuses so do not expect to get free coins.

Cross platform gameplay is not going to be available at launch and there’s no set date for when it will be.

Mobile controller support is not going to be available till 2023.

Master league is also not going to be available till Spring 2023 and it is going to be a paid DLC.

[Source](https://inquisitiveuniverse.com/2022/06/01/efootball-2022-is-now-on-playstore-app-store/)

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by DamianX: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:
Ok

Na night plan I go take download sef
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by DamianX: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
atheistandproud:

Na night plan I go take download sef

It's already available to you?
Make I go check with my other phone. Can't find it on this 1
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:

It's already available to you?
Make I go check with my other phone. Can't find it on this 1

It has been available to me since 5am but sleep no let me summon the energy to download.

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by bamdly(m): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
My redmi ain't playing it na to switch to tablet remain like this
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
bamdly:
My redmi ain't playing it na to switch to tablet remain like this

Which device to be more specific?
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by bamdly(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
atheistandproud:

Which device to be more specific?
9a bro..... I wish I can perform some sort of tweak or some sort of cheat
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
bamdly:

9a bro..... I wish I can perform some sort of tweak or some sort of cheat

Lol no.

I have been hammering this for years now about how important smartphone knowledge is. Apart from a few readers who take it upon themselves to sub me, I have not gotten paid for it.

Anything below G35/P35 will not play PES.

All those Tecno Pop/Spark and Infinix smart people go throwaway their phones today.

Entry level Redmi users too, Redmi 7a, 8a, 9a.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by bamdly(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
atheistandproud:

Lol no.

I have been hammering this for years now about how important smartphone knowledge is. Apart from a few readers who take it upon themselves to sub me, I have not gotten paid for it.

Anything below G35/P35 will not play PES.

All those Tecno Pop/Spark and Infinix smart people go throwaway their phones today.

Entry level Redmi users too, Redmi 7a, 8a, 9a.
Thanks bro na to dey play on tablet remain like this..... But pea dey do partial dem no do these nonsense for iPhone ooooo
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by sunshineV(f): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2022
I go download am tomorrow with work wifi

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2022
sunshineV:
I go download am tomorrow with work wifi

Just finished downloading it sef.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by Younext: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Done. We await the end of the maintenance cool

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by Mayemavins: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Samsung a21s go fit download am
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Mayemavins:
Samsung a21s go fit download am

Exynos 850. Hmmm...

I'll like to think so.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by Mayemavins: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2022
atheistandproud:

Exynos 850. Hmmm...

I'll like to think so.
What of a52
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mayemavins:

What of a52

100% will work
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by bamdly(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=atheistandproud post=113399513]

100% will work [/quoteaw far boss which fone do u suggest I go for that will play efootball 22
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by Azurevermillion: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na to hustle hard buy new phone remain embarassed
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by devilmaycry: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Samsung a12 nko ?
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=bamdly post=113401214][/quote]

Anything phone with a Processor that is better than Mediatek Helio G35.

For more details, Google search

Top 100 smartphone SoCs

Just copy paste and search. Anything less than 110 on the list is a no no.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
devilmaycry:
Samsung a12 nko ?

Should work. I think it uses a Helio P35. But omo P35 is old now oh so odikwa risky.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by devilmaycry: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
atheistandproud:

Should work. I think it uses a Helio P35. But omo P35 is old now oh so odikwa risky.

Definitely WiFi download...

Make I no go waste data for nothing
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by lovedoctor26(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
atheistandproud:

Helio G70 should work just fyn abi
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
lovedoctor26:
Helio G70 should work just fyn abi

Absolutely!
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by DOMINO001: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
atheistandproud:

Absolutely!
Boss I want to ask, after downloading it, is there anything I need to do in order to play it?
Will it play after downloading and install or do I need to extract any file somewhere to another location? That process gives me headache.

I use redmi note 8.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
DOMINO001:

Boss I want to ask, after downloading it, is there anything I need to do in order to play it?
Will it play after downloading and install or do I need to extract any file somewhere to another location? That process gives me headache.

I use redmi note 8.

If you're downloading from Playstore, ensure that you have like 5GB space free and enough data. Like 3.3GB and just press download and relax.

Google will do everything. No need to stress.

I hope your phone is compatible sha.
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by DOMINO001: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
atheistandproud:

If you're downloading from Playstore, ensure that you have like 5GB space free and enough data. Like 3.3GB and just press download and relax.

Google will do everything. No need to stress.

I hope your phone is compatible sha.
I believe it is compatible.

Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
DOMINO001:

I believe it is compatible.

Carry go
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by carbony4red(m): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2022
devilmaycry:
Samsung a12 nko ?

Works well
I'm using it presently
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by ibawon(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2022
Is there offline mode, do I have build teams before playing
Re: Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store by atheistandproud(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
ibawon:
Is there offline mode, do I have build teams before playing

Not available yet big boss.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Finally Launched Unlimited Data Packages… But The Price Will Shock You / Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again / See The Latest Airtel Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.