Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss (31928 Views)

Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
lefulefu:
at least next year when buhari will be packing his bags back to Daura he will then be proud to say one of the achievements that APC was able to achieve under his govt was giving oyibo husbands to those naija women wey wan marry oyibo cheesy. Na only in this buhari regime i dey hear that Lebanese,indian,syrian,british and Chinese men dey marry nigerian women for nigerian papers.cheesy. This buhari govt is a hilarious govtcheesy.

I have been following up...

very hilarious!!!
Re: Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Did you just learn the word 'dumb ass'? I'm sure you did because if you have been using it before, you would have realised the dumb one here is you, with your bastardised version of English language.
haha dumb mod y are u so pained grin u are the dumb one here . as old as u are , so u don't know Lebanese and Chinese people are fraudsters ,u just come online to show ur stupidity on a public forum, now fvck off, I don't have time 4 senseless people like u. grin
Re: Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss by chukxie(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
Berliner1:

If you have a partner and both of you decide to marry, as far as u are here on a valid schengen visa you can marry.

Go to denmark and see number of non eu citizen marriage conducted daily.

Getting married in Europe is one thing. Marrying an European citizen while on a tourist visa with the intention of staying on is not as easy as you make it seem.
Re: Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss by Tunks2017(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
No wonder!!!!

Re: Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Asowari:
haha dumb mod y are u so pained grin u are the dumb one here . as old as u are , so u don't know Lebanese and Chinese people are fraudsters ,u just come online to show ur stupidity on a public forum, now fvck off, I don't have time 4 senseless people like u. grin
Go and get yourself a proper education before I will dignify you with further response.

1 Like

Re: Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Go and get yourself a proper education before I will dignify you with further response.
u are a senseless one wat makes u think dat I will take advice frm u grin
Re: Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss by revontuli(f): 1:55am On Mar 16, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Maybe... You know Nigerians can be easily identified. Our attires and appearance.

I was planning to visit Rwanda after reading articles about the cleanliness policy and seeing the photos of nice green cities. But not so sure after hearing these prices!
Re: Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss by verygudbadguy(m): 6:13am On Mar 16, 2018
revontuli:

I was planning to visit Rwanda after reading articles about the cleanliness policy and seeing the photos of nice green cities. But not so sure after hearing these prices!
The country is very lovely. You will enjoy ur stay.
Re: Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss by am23(f): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Like I care na you talk am nor be me
u are a senseless one wat makes u think dat I will take advice frm u grin
Ladyhippolyta88:
Like I care na you talk am nor be me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Colonel And Wife Welcome Twins After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.