Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Do You Know Jesus? Don't Conclude Until You Read To The End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know Jesus? Don't Conclude Until You Read To The End (425 Views)

"How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" / Your Life Is Worth The Blood Of Jesus - Don't Allow Guilt Ruin Your Relationship / Don't Conclude On People Because Of What You Have Heard About Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Jesus? Don't Conclude Until You Read To The End by Godssword1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Do you know Jesus? Ofttimes people will give an instant 'Yes, He is the Son of God; the Messiah; my Lord and Saviour!' to this question. I consider these as facts. The reality is that there are more people who know about Jesus, than those who truly know Him. And there is a world of difference between the two.
The vast majority only know facts about Jesus Christ. Those who truly know Him are few. Knowing Jesus goes way deeper than head knowledge of the Word, what we've been taught at Sunday school classes or what we were asked to recite when we responded to alter call.

In this article we'll briefly explore what it means to know Jesus as He sheds light on His Word for us through the Holy Spirit.

Knowing Jesus entails the following:... CONTINUE READING:
https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/01/i-am-crucified-with-christ.html
Re: Do You Know Jesus? Don't Conclude Until You Read To The End by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:
Who the Fvck is Jesus?

A sorrowful lost soul who might remain like his moniker till he is nomore may fvkin not care to know who Jesus is.

May God heal every sorrowfulman and change their hearts and give them peace and not allow them walk the way of distruction in Jesus Name.

Can someone say Amen!

Stay blessed bro. grin
Re: Do You Know Jesus? Don't Conclude Until You Read To The End by GWILLCONCEPT: 1:29am On Mar 15, 2018
May God have mercy upon you.
Re: Do You Know Jesus? Don't Conclude Until You Read To The End by Godssword1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Get Scriptural Christian Dream Interpretations on our blog

https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/christian-dream-interpretation.html

(1) (Reply)

Watch They Way Jesus Suffered And Died For Our Sins . / The Benefits Of Mountains / Can U Clear Ur Bank Account Just To Honor Ur Man Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.