Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 (4940 Views)

150 Mfm Prayer Points For Stagnation / 13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 by haizayah: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
https://www.google9ja.com/2018/03/mfm-prayer-points-7-furious-prayers-for.html

Scripture ingredient:

Haven’t you known this from ancient times, since mankind was placed on the earth? The wicked triumph only briefly; the joy of the godless is momentary. Though he swallows wealth, he will vomit it; God will dislodge it from his stomach. – Job 20:4,5,15

1. Eternal LORD of glory, blessed be Your Holy Name for ever. Amen.

2. O LORD, please forgive me for the sin of ungratefulness.

3. Today, I put on the full armor of God; I make no provision for the flesh, no landing place for satanic arrows in the name of Jesus Christ.

4. I recover every organ of my body from every evil altar in Jesus name.

5. O LORD, be an enemy unto my enemies, and an adversary unto my adversaries.

6. I release my body from the curse of sickness and disease in the name of Jesus.

7. Heavenly fire, ignite my prayer life in the name of Jesus.

Remember to thank the LORD for answers to your prayers.

Be An Overcomer

elisha
Source: https://www.google9ja.com/2018/03/mfm-prayer-points-7-furious-prayers-for.html

Re: Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 by starmic: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Amen!!!
Thanks for the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 by haizayah: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Source: https://www.google9ja.com/2018/09/mfm-ministries-40-life-changing-prayer.html

MFM Ministries: 40 LIFE-CHANGING PRAYER POINTS- Dr. D.K Olukoya (GO MFM Worldwide)

Topic: THE MYSTERY OF SPIRITUAL GARMENT

Text: Zachariah 3:1-3.

Minister: Dr. D. K. Olukoya (G.O. MFM Worldwide)
40 LIFE-CHANGING PRAYER POINTS

I shall not die another man’s death in the name of Jesus.

Every rage of domestic witchcraft against my life, die in the name of Jesus.

Every spiritual robber, get away from my destiny in the name of Jesus.

Power to confuse my enemies, come upon me now in the name of Jesus.

Yearly battles, die in the name of Jesus.

Power to scatter the covens of darkness, come upon me now in the name of Jesus.

Evil domination, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.

Any demonic forest troubling my destiny, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

Angels of war where are you, arise turn my enemies upside down in the name of Jesus.

Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise answer Your name in my life in the name of Jesus.

O God that troubleth Pharaoh, trouble my enemies in the name of Jesus.

Sorrow and affliction, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.

Harsh battles, hard battles, unrepentant battles, die in the name of Jesus.

(Lay your right hand upon your head as you pray this prayer point) Every hand of the wicked upon my head, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

Strongman calling my name from evil altar, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.

Any power going into any power house against me, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus.

Any power sitting on the mat against me, die in the name of Jesus.

Witchcraft altars in my place of birth be wasted in the name of Jesus.

Powers offering sacrifices to cage me, die in the name of Jesus.

My blessing left behind in 2016, I recover you by fire in the name of Jesus.

Serpent of my father’s house and my mother’s house, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.

My blessings buried with any dead relative, come out now in the name of Jesus.

I release myself from the grip of family idol in the name of Jesus.

Powers that hate my laughter, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus.

O God arise and laugh my enemies to scorn in the name of Jesus.

Anointing to disgrace my enemies fall upon my life now in the name of Jesus.

Breakthrough robbers, destiny robbers and progress robbers die in the name of Jesus.

Dark powers that have chosen my date of death and burial, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus.

Emptiers and wasters, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.

Star killers, glory killers what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.

( As you pray this prayer point the louder you clap your hands, the faster your breakthrough) Covenant of sorrow and tragedy, break in the name of Jesus.

Power assigned to make me weep for sorrow, die in the name of Jesus. O thunder of God, arise break every pattern of affliction assigned against me. Anything in existence, expanding my battles, die in the name of Jesus.
Garment Prayers

Continue reading from the source; https://www.google9ja.com/2018/09/mfm-ministries-40-life-changing-prayer.html
Re: Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 by haizayah: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Source: https://www.google9ja.com/2018/09/mfm-prayer-points-fighting-midnight.html

159 MFM Prayer Points: Fighting Midnight battles by Dr Olukoya

MFM Prayer Points For The Midnight Battle Vigil

“While men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.” (Matthew 13:25)

The midnight battle is a programme vomited by the Holy Ghost in order to arouse the Lord of Hosts to fight your battles and give you total victory.
This is a program of uninterrupted prayer and spiritual warfare targeted at disgracing the enemies of your destiny. [adsense] Through this prayer session, God shall lift your head over the heads of your enemies. Welcome to the Holy Ghost hour, the hour of Midnight Battles. Follow the prayer session till the end, and your testimony shall give birth to multiple testimonies.

Anchor Scripture: Psalm 2: 1-end

1.My Father, I am in your courtroom now, avenge me of my adversaries, in Jesus Name.
2.Domestic witchcraft, I drag you to the court of the Almighty, in Jesus Name.
3.My stubborn enemies, I drag you to the court of the Almighty, in Jesus Name.

4.Enemies of my progress, I drag you to the court of the Almighty, in Jesus Name.
5.O God Arise! Judge them by fire! in Jesus Name.
6.Garment of darkness on my body, CATCH FIRE! in Jesus Name.
7.Power of environmental covens, Die, in Jesus Name.

8.Opportunity wasters, my life is not your candidate, Die! in Jesus Name.
9.Any chain binding my finances, Break Now! in Jesus Name.
10.Spiritual powerlessness, Die! in Jesus Name.
11.Drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh, Hear the word of the Lord, DIE! in Jesus Name.
12.My inner-man RECEIVE FIRE! (Pray it like machine-gun by repeating it several times), in Jesus Name.
13.By the power that healed blind Bartemaeus, O God Arise! Heal me by Fire! in Jesus Name.
14.Power of infirmity, Die, in Jesus Name.
15.Inherited infirmities, you are a liar! Die! in Jesus Name.
16.Blood of Jesus, sanitize my blood, in Jesus Name.
17.Witchcraft-sponsored infirmities, BACK-FIRE! in Jesus Name.
18.Bondage of infirmities, B-R-E-A-K! in Jesus Name.
19.Curses of infirmity B-R-E-A-K! in Jesus Name.
20.Any power prolonging infirmity, DIE! in Jesus Name.
21.Eaters of flesh; Drinkers of blood, my life is not your candidate, therefore, DIE! in Jesus Name.
22.Arrows of infirmity assigned against my head, B-A-C-K-F-I-R-E! in Jesus Name.
23.Agents of infirmity from my food, Die! in Jesus Name.
24.My Father, You are the One who created times and seasons, and You put me here to operate, I thank You Father for bringing me here today, by the power of the Holy Ghost, I recover my destiny from the hands of the wicked. Father, as David cried unto You, so do I cry today, that: Father, my times are in Your Hands deliver me from my wicked enemies. OH GOD ARISE AND RESCUE MY DESTINY FROM THE HANDS OF THE WICKED in Jesus Name.
25.(Raise up your right hand to the heavenlies). In the name of Jesus, I de-programme whatever the enemy has programmed into the sun, into the moon and into the stars, concerning my life. I destroy every evil that has been programmed against me in the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus. Every enchantment, every evil pronouncement, that has been made against me into the atmosphere, I nullify them by Fire! I nullify them by Fire!! I nullify them by Fire!!! in Jesus Name.
26.Every altar of darkness raised against me in the heavenlies, DIE! in Jesus Name. (Kill the altar of darkness).
27.Every problem programmed into my life from the heavenlies, DIE! in Jesus Name.
28.Blood of Jesus, Wipe Out, the handwriting of darkness assigned against me in the heavenlies, in Jesus Name.
29.Every arrow fired against me from the heavenlies, B-A-C-K-F-I-R-E! in Jesus Name.
30.Every diviner assigned against me from the heavenlies, RUN MAD! in Jesus Name.
31.My Father! Arise! Fight for me Now! in Jesus Name.
32.Every power assigned to destroy my destiny, DIE! in Jesus Name.
33.Every power of frustration that pursued me last year, Your Time Is Up! DIE! in Jesus Name.
34.Every enemy of my promotion and advancement S-C-A-T-T-E-R in Jesus Name.
35.Every operation of darkness in my family line, DIE! in Jesus Name.
36.I shall have unstoppable advancement in Jesus Name.

continue reading from the source: https://www.google9ja.com/2018/09/mfm-prayer-points-fighting-midnight.html
Re: Mfm Prayer Points: 7 Furious Prayers For March 2018 by haizayah: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Source: https://www.google9ja.com/2017/06/prayer-points-receiving-anointing-of.html

MFM PRAYER POINTS: Receiving the Anointing of Fire (Anointing Service)

RECEIVING THE ANOINTING OF FIRE

Scripture Reading: Acts 2 Confession: Philp 4:13

Aggressive Praise Worship
1. Holy Spirit of God, fill me afresh, in the name of Jesus.

2. My Father, incubate me with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every anti-power bondage in my life, break, in Jesus’ name.

4. All spiritual strangers in my life, flee from my spirit; Holy Spirit, fill me up by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5. My Father, catapult my spiritual life to the mountain top, in the name of Jesus.

6. Lord, open my eyes and ears to receive wondrous things from You, in the name of Jesus.

7. Lord, release Your tongue of fire upon my life and burn away all spiritual filthiness present within me, in the name of Jesus.

8. Lord, heal every area of backsliding in my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.

9. Lord, open my understanding concerning the Scriptures, in the name of Jesus.

10. Lord, wake me up from any form of spiritual sleep and help me to put on the armour of light, in the name of Jesus.

11. I stand against anything in my life that will cause others to stumble, in the name of Jesus.

12. Lord, empower me to stand firm against all the schemes and techniques of the devil, in the name of Jesus.

13. Lord, empower me to stay away from anything or anybody who might take God’s place in my heart, in the name of Jesus.

14. I receive power to mount up with wings as eagles, in the name of Jesus.

15. I declare war against spiritual ignorance, in the name of Jesus.

16. I bind and cast out every unteachable spirit, in the name of Jesus.

17. I shall work in holiness everyday, in the name of Jesus.

18. Multitude will go to heaven because of my life, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every power of my father’s house, working against my salvation, die, in the name of Jesus.
20. Lord, break me and re-mould me, in the name of Jesus.

21. I receive fresh fire and fresh anointing, in the name of Jesus.

22. I shall not be a misfired arrow in the hands of my Maker, in the name of Jesus.

23. Any foundational power working against my salvation, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

24. Every yoke working against spiritual growth in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

25. Every spiritual cataract, clear away from my vision, in the name of Jesus.

26. Every spirit of slumber, I bury you today, in the name of Jesus.

27. My Father, let the waters of life, flow into every dead area of my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.

28. Any foundational serpent and scorpion, programmed into my life to destroy my salvation, die, in the name of Jesus.

29. O God of Elijah, arise and give unto me my mantle of fire, in the name of Jesus.

30. Anything planted within me, that has not manifested now, but will manifest in future to make me backslide, dry up, in the name of Jesus.

31. Every witchcraft power drinking the blood of my spiritual life, die, in the name of Jesus.

32. Glory of God, overshadow me, in the name of Jesus.

33. Strength of God, empower me, in the name of Jesus.

34. Every internal bondage, magnetizing external bondage against my salvation, break, in the name of Jesus.

35. I refuse to retire, I must re-fire, in the name of Jesus.

36. Anointing for excellence, come upon my head by fire, in the name of Jesus.

37. O thou that troubleth the Israel of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today, in the name of Jesus.

38. Every enemy of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

39. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.

40. Father, let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.

Continue reading from source: https://www.google9ja.com/2017/06/prayer-points-receiving-anointing-of.html

(1) (Reply)

DEMONIC? The Real Truth Behind DOROBUCCI !!! / Concerning Tithe, Who Substituted Crops And Livestock For Money ? / False news...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.