Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (70591 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Iyalayaibomaku: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Do you know the glory and happiness that comes with the Champions League trophy? I think the English clubs should improve and train better players
leave glory alone spain have been dominating champions league since but still their league is not up to premiership standard in many ways
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by marcoreus(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
maverickdude:
When they got wolfsburg and roma consecutively during 15/16 season,they didn't want them out shey?

What about last season..?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by andrew444(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
marcoreus:

not scared...but juv are good in knockouts stages...
remember u beat them in the final 2015 and they knocked u out in quarter finals...
juve sabi all this knockouts than final

Don't be scared of juve,remember you defeated almighty Bayern last season? Almighty ATM also,nothing new under the sun the best team will win,Madrid na world class club ok,so be ready for any one
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by marcoreus(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chuvin22:
so previous season wen dey were getting easy ties, uefa wanted them to stay abii.. them get luck say nor be barca.

lol.....who be barka..when last they carry UCL sef
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Iyalayaibomaku: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Emekus92:

A kid has spoken. pleas if you don't know anything don't talk instead of to embarrass urself
can u please prove to the world the champions league money is bigger than combined fa cup and premiership together
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by marcoreus(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
olatunji390:

Haters always say Madrid do get easy draw. Now let see what do will say once we reach final

I swear....Abi na...they gonna be saying trash like papa Perez paid uefa
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
which league is most watch world wide and which league have the most tv right verify and get back to me
in Asia Laliga is watched more
in America I mean both South and North in Europe Barcelona and Madrid have the highest fans
Baryen and Dortmund have more spectators than Manchester United vs Chelsea or Liverpool
Elclasico aside
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
TVTKOKO:
No oo na angry angry angry angry... How can just the two English team left meet each other angry angry angry

And all three Spanish sides got different teams! Madrid and Barca are already in the semi finals!!!

its obvious the draw was fixed!!
I've been expecting Madrid vs Man City... or Man city vs Barca.. that would have make my day.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by eluquenson(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Barca through to Semi finals, Oluwa is involved

This UCL trophy is Barca's
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by marcoreus(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
andrew444:

Don't be scared of juve,remember you defeated almighty Bayern last season? Almighty ATM also,nothing new under the sun the best team will win,Madrid na world class club ok,so be ready for any one

Scared ke... Na football..anything can happen
Either barca or Madrid get this cup..
its likely they meet in the final..
if they re not going to clash in semi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Culin:
I hate this draw. 3 Spanish teams and none of them got to meet, but Liverpool and Man city are meeting. Anyway Barca, Madrid, Bayern and Man city will qualify.

See this one yearning poo,wen barca got Chelsea, Madrid got PSG nd sevilla got utd una no talk...Make I knw talk much coz u are also a physicist.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Iyalayaibomaku: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hizzy:

in Asia Laliga is watched more
in America I mean both South and North in Europe Barcelona and Madrid have the highest fans
Baryen and Dortmund have more spectators than Manchester United vs Chelsea or Liverpool
Elclasico aside
why twisting yourself i ask simple question which league most watch in the whole world
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by marttol: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
olusayeroyagi:
am seeing a barca v madrid semi final cos no one can stop madrid if not barca and munich v man city semis
na only barca fit stop am o
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by charlesm91(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Csami:
Almost everyone keep saying that they wanted an English team in the semi but I call bullsh*t. Since the dumping out of United, Tottenham and Chelsea, all we keep hearing is English league is an average league but now comes the time to test the average teams and then you paired them against each other!? So asswipes can now start giving the excuse above!!
Would have love to see Barça play man city and Liverpool play Madrid.
The outcome will be same 90% of the time,with 10% being an abnormality- Pep n co will crash out as Barca them simply have that extra oomp to edge through on basis of quality and experience. You simply forgetting Pep hasn't even won the UCL since Barca days and for all his magic, he never beat Barca or Madrid with his dominant Bayern. Atlético even sent him packing too. Klopp's Liverpool are good but still will take a careful approach when facing the likes of Bayern or Madrid. Besides that Liverpool defence is loose against the more experienced Bayern, Barca or Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by MrCEO69(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
The Europa League draws is what I can't wait for.

How I wish Arsenal would draw Atletico Madrid and get the thrashing of their lives.

Bad belle is Allow tongue tongue tongue
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Arsenal vs CSKA Moscow
RB Leipzig vs Marseille
Atletico Madrid vs Sporting Lisbon
Lazio vs Red Bull Salzburg

UEL Draw.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by charlesm91(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
marttol:
na only barca fit stop am o
the dream of an UCL final lives on
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
why twisting yourself i ask simple question which league most watch in the whole world
Laliga
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by andrew444(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
marcoreus:

Scared ke... Na football..anything can happen
Either barca or Madrid get this cup..
its likely they meet in the final..
if they re not going to clash in semi

Lol,no let Epl fan boys hear u o,dem say na mancity
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by toluxe0075: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
All these people shouting EPL teams were cheated by pairing them seem to be blind to see the advantage. At least one of them have a chance of going to the semi final, they could be eliminated if not paired. Besides the three Spanish side you guys feel have the great deal of advantage can all be eliminated at the same time. undecided

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by charlesm91(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
marcoreus:

What about last season..?
how convenient of them to forget
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
leave glory alone spain have been dominating champions league since but still their league is not up to premiership standard in many ways

Which yeye standard EPL gat,after Spanish teams have been flogging dem over d years,Champions league is a testing ground for European big teams nd LA liga has been dominating over d years,EPL is just over hyped league with low standard of playing modern football, even PEP needs to come from Spain to teach them football in EPL. ....

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Culin(f): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
anigbajumo:

See this one yearning poo,wen barca got Chelsea, Madrid got PSG nd sevilla got utd una no talk...Make I knw talk much coz u are also a physicist.

Come o. What is wrong with nairalanders? You can't quote someone without insulting them? Oga your problem pass my power, If you're broke and hungry, I no fit give you food or money, so get out of my mention. If you can't quote and talk like someone with a brain, don't quote me at all.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Iyalayaibomaku: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hizzy:
Laliga
did u see that shame can allow u say the truth when everyone know that English premiership is the most watch league in the whole world

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Sirmuel1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:

The best team in premiere league can't defeat any club in Spain.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Iyalayaibomaku: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
anigbajumo:

Which yeye standard EPL gat,after Spanish teams have been flogging dem over d years,Champions league is a testing ground for European big teams nd LA liga has been dominating over d years,EPL is just over hyped league with low standard of playing modern football, even PEP needs to come from Spain to teach them football in EPL. ....
but what happen to your pep last season where he struggle to finish third
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Csami(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
charlesm91:

The outcome will be same 90% of the time,with 10% being an abnormality- Pep n co will crash out as Barca them simply have that extra oomp to edge through on basis of quality and experience. You simply forgetting Pep hasn't even won the UCL since Barca days and for all his magic, he never beat Barca or Madrid with his dominant Bayern. Atlético even sent him packing too. Klopp's Liverpool are good but still will take a careful approach when facing the likes of Bayern or Madrid. Besides that Liverpool defence is loose against the more experienced Bayern, Barca or Madrid.

This is one of the funny things I get as a reply on this matter. I ask you, why do you think the result will be the same 90% of the time?
Man city got quality and experience, the same can be said for Liverpool. Why so you think these two teams won't so well against your "top dogs"?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by marttol: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
wristbangle:

Oh well judging from this draw as things may change, it's quite obvious who will scale through.

1. Barcelona

2. Bayern Munich

3. Real Madrid

4. Man city

Semi final draw tongue

Barcelona Vs Man City

Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid
if it's drawn like this in the semi finals, then expect an El clasico final

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by marcoreus(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
andrew444:

Lol,no let Epl fan boys hear u o,dem say na mancity

Make them hear o...Bayern...barca ..Madrid will beat d hell outta of them...These three get experience wella past am for ucl

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Iyalayaibomaku: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Sirmuel1:

The best team in premiere league can't defeat any club in Spain.

did u know that uefa is worried about English team losing focus from champions league cos they know that without them champions league will loose is value quickly
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by Dearlord(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Very angry with the draw.
Why Barca vs Roma and waisting two English Team away?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 by toluxe0075: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Csami:

This is one of the funny things I get as a reply on this matter. I ask you, why do you think the result will be the same 90% of the time?
Man city got quality and experience, the same can be said for Liverpool. Why so you think these two teams won't so well against your "top dogs"?
They can't, Juventus showed us against Tottenham

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (3 - 0) On 6th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.