Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child (866 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by Mandynews(f): 12:17am On Mar 15, 2018
11 Months after marriage (https://www.nairaland.com/3709423/nairalanders-pre-wedding-photos) A Nairalander welcomes a bouncing baby girl as his first child.

The family of Mr and Mrs Victor Isokpehi (aka MR FLEX) welcomes their first child.

(Flexherbal) MR FLEX Herbal Tea: VICOMO Research Laboratory and Herbal Therapy Nig. Ltd.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2018
It shows that your herbal tea is not Ogbonge!

When ordinary Agbo and Igbo gives Wizkid boys, even with accidental discharge.
Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Aaaawww....so sweet... grin

I like babies too but seems the babies doesn't like me lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by Mandynews(f): 12:25am On Mar 15, 2018
Wishing you and your newborn many years of good health, love, and happiness kiss

lalasticlala, Mynd44 let's show him some love kiss
Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by sinaj(f): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulobia!

Hope we are getting free tea from you to celebrate with grin
Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:00am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Aaaawww....so sweet... grin
I like babies too but seems the babies doesn't like me lipsrsealed
We can make babies. You and I. Just one night and we would have triplets.
Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by Opinionated: 1:16am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations to the new parents.
Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by OneCorner: 1:33am On Mar 15, 2018
is dat why u are now laughing

Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:33am On Mar 15, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

We can make babies. You and I. Just one night and we would have triplets.

grin

U mean like this?

Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by Flexherbal(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2018
A very big thank you, to all the SUCCESS lovers, in the house.

For those still expecting the blessing of a baby, I want you to know that it is a natural thing. You will get yours and people will celebrate with you.

It is not difficult for God to do.
Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

U mean like this?

No.

Like this:

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
So na old man you be like this
Re: A Nairalander, Flexherbal Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Girl As His First Child by Flexherbal(m): 6:15am On Mar 20, 2018
Opinionated:
Congratulations to the new parents.

God bless your home !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Having Plenty Children.....then See This / Nollywood Actor Prince Dammy Eke Is Dead / Share Your Experiences With Ebira People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.