Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,158 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

No Money To Fix Refineries – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Money To Fix Refineries – FG (10907 Views)

Bloomberg Hits At Nnpc: Oil Company That Can’t Fix Refineries Wants To Build Hos / We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures / Ten Modular Refineries Reach Advanced Stage – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by Bizibi(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2018
Hehehehe i hear,nor be this country we dey!!

When a govt says no money just ignore and look deeper.
Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by Lisaint(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2018
They just keep telling us diff grammers

Fix today
Turn around maintainance tommorrow

The only things this grammers has in common is that
They always end up swallowing billion of dollars

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by Okoroawusa: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2018
All of you that commented before me.Please do me just one favour

Go back and read that article again( this time slowly)
Was there any part where Kachikwu said that" FG does not ve money to repair refineries"?

Some ppl will just be reacting like chemicals
Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by Lisaint(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by Robisky001(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Why not sell the refinery to Nigeria brewery....

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by anibirelawal(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2018
freeze001:

That's what you're programmed to say...

If that should be the case, so be it. I will never regret my action.
Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by Caustics: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2018
angry
Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by davibid: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2018
H
Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by guru03(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
But there is money to pay Boko Haram ransome and the is money for cattle colonies across Nigeria .. na as oooo
U are wonderful....

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by mickapolo: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2018
h
Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Sell the refineries

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by 2016v2017: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
But there is money to pay Boko Haram ransome and the is money for cattle colonies across Nigeria .. na as oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by 2016v2017: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2018
eTECTIVe:
APC !!! LIARS!!!
APC !!! CHAINs TO THE PEOPLE!!

D same refineries dey claimed dey fixed as soon as dey entered and their stupid keyboard warriors and resident zombies kept ranting about it. D same refineries dey claimed was now optimally producing but not enof to service our national needs.
How many billions is being expended by d govt in looking for oil in Chad and now Nassarawa nd Bauchi? So instead of fixing d refineries to atleast produce wat we use so we save d monies spent on importation and subsidies we'll rather look for more oil nd import its products ?

Dis govt is d most useless govt ever liveth... If U still want to convince Nigerians d govt is working and still suppports dem den U are Madt nd have no one to tell U.. Those e-diots will only view and waka pass dis thread. I dare U morons to actually comment on dis thread instead of ignoring it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by HoodBillionaire: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2018
God wud neva come to africa
if he does
he would definitely avoid nigeria shaps.
wtf
since independence..it has always been repairing.fixing..wtf all the monies recovered by anti graft agency nko
d money wasted on your sons surgery abroad nko.
naija its always d same circles.
its always no money
no money
and no money
fuc.
i need a Gun
fuc

we are cursed for life
fuccccc

from ibbs regime to bubus regime
wtf did u just say
no money right
afta una don lavish am on frivolities
just imagine dat bastard dino
afta al of una don exhaust recovered funds
wtf
imagine d rubbish statement
for dat
take this

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by 2016v2017: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2018
obonujoker:
buh you have money to drill and look for oil in Borno??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by zzbrodah: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2018
This is crazy and shameful,a whole country doesn't have money to repair her refineries,but a single citizen of the same country is building a refinery.

I think the govt needs a tutorial from dangote.

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by wristbangle: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Then outsourced or sell it to private entities.
Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by CodeTemplar: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2018
life2017:
sell all the refinery as scrap for 1 dollar to an international company who can revamp it with huge investment and manage it efficiently.

Government don't have refineries in United State, UK, France, Italy etc. Refineries are own by private corporations.
Nigeria govt should stop investing and wasting money on Refineries.
The bold isn't correct.
Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by 2016v2017: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
Nigerians brought this calamity upon themselves.

Four years of nothing but excuses.
not all Nigerians, but the gluten , greedy , hopeless,visionless,bigots, morons and nonentity worthless ZOMBIES.

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by thesolutions(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2018
After saying they now refine at minimum of 20dollar per barrel.

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by brownbib(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2018
What an Autocratic Buhari Democracy. it will not be well with all those saying no money, but yet they live a life extravagancy

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by dallyemmy: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Okay and...we have been paying subsidy but we have no money to repair our refineries...Nigeria who did this to you...but we have N13,000,000 for "constituency projects"....etc...

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2018
life2017:
sell all the refinery as scrap for 1 dollar to an international company who can revamp it with huge investment and manage it efficiently.

Government don't have refineries in United State, UK, France, Italy etc. Refineries are own by private corporations. Nigeria govt should stop investing and wasting money on Refineries.

Wonderful piece of advice, seems to be the way forward. So long as it isn't sold bak to Nigerians due to lack of maintenance and management skills.

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by mecussey(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2018
eTECTIVe:
APC !!! LIARS!!!
APC !!! CHAINs TO THE PEOPLE!!

D same refineries dey claimed dey fixed as soon as dey entered and their stupid keyboard warriors and resident zombies kept ranting about it. D same refineries dey claimed was now optimally producing but not enof to service our national needs.
How many billions is being expended by d govt in looking for oil in Chad and now Nassarawa nd Bauchi? So instead of fixing d refineries to atleast produce wat we use so we save d monies spent on importation and subsidies we'll rather look for more oil nd import its products ?

Dis govt is d most useless govt ever liveth... If U still want to convince Nigerians d govt is working and still suppports dem den U are Madt nd have no one to tell U.. Those e-diots will only view and waka pass dis thread. I dare U morons to actually comment on dis thread instead of ignoring it

How come illegal refineries are working.

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by gurunlocker: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2018
I remember vividly this man saying if the refineries are not working at least 70% capacity, he would resign in 2019....

I also remember it's one of the scam dullard used in deceiving the zombies, now we are even buying petrol at higher price.

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by surgical: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2018
freeze001:
The refineries body language had reconstructed? Really? shocked
That is how they claimed to have defeated BH yet need $1billion to 'clean up' grin cheesy
. plus several millions dollars for Ransom for the defeated book haram.

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2018
All the money that our legislators are earning and looting can't you guys tell them that for the growth of Nigeria and employment to be available for the jobless youth. They should reason and forfeit it for just 1 year. This country en. Will Nigeria ever get better someday? I was just 9 years old when my reach in primary school then was telling me one day Nigeria will get better, now am a full grown man now. Yet Nigeria never better na wa oo. When e wan come take better again
Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2018
dumb govt of liars, by liars, for simpletons!

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by WhiskeyTangoFox: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The bold isn't correct.

Mite not be completely accurate bt I do get his point. For instance the largest refinery in the U.S as of 2017 (dunno if it's still the same now) was 100% owned by Saudi Aramco. The Nigerian government burdens itself with the most frivolous of tasks, then become overwhelmed. States shld take up more responsibilities. The private sector can also be used to maintain and manage federal assets, so government can focus on governance, improving the economy and security. Meanwhile, tot federal reserve has been growing, and monies have bin recovered from looters. Where have de all bin channelled to?

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by oluwaahmed: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2018
But the said the refineries are working and producing 7 million litres of petrol daily. APC are Buchanan of liars.

1 Like

Re: No Money To Fix Refineries – FG by Charly68: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2018
I thought Deziani started turnaround maintenance ,have they terminated the contract ? I think the nation under serious jinx,only God knows who to believe again..nothing is working in the land except Agric sector .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Hits N250/Litre In Abuja, Others, Queues Spread / We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts / 'Outright Collapse of Nigeria' Predicted by US Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.