Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Justrite Is Now ONLINE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Justrite Is Now ONLINE (909 Views)

Justrite Super Store Sold Me Rotten Meat / Justrite Superstore Denies Link To Tinubu And Obasanjo / A Great Book Is On Sales Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justrite Is Now ONLINE by Top9jabrands(f): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Top9jabrands:

Dear Nairalanders,

It is widely believed that over 65% of new businesses fail in the first 5 years, so its often good to celebrate those who survive and are going stronger and stronger.

We salute all Top Naija Brands that have been consistent in business and in fulfilling their promise to customers all over our motherland. WE LOVE YOU ALL!...

A Big cheers to one of these brands #JustriteSuperstore, from a small corner store in 2001 to Nigeria's fastest growing chain store with branches in Bariga, Ojodu,
Ikorodu, Alakuko, Dopemu, Iyana-Ipaja, Abule-Egba etc etc.....and still counting....

Now....#JustriteSuperstore is Now Online! @www.justriteonline.com
[s][/s]
Re: Justrite Is Now ONLINE by Validcode: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations to them.
Used to shop with them when they were in Kunleola Motors complex, opposite Iganmode Grammar School, Ota, Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Justrite Is Now ONLINE by Horlarr: 6:59am On Mar 15, 2018
Wow, since 2001.... Over 17 years now. And here i was thinking they just started recently.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Itunes Card And Get Paid Within A Minutes / Sterling Bank Targets N10b Lending With Specta / Do You Wanna Know How I Make 2k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.