Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin (530 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children / Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin by Biafrareform(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Good morning Nairandland. I know your night was fine.
Am making this thread in regard to a helpless pregnant woman whose husband absconded that I met early yesterday morning who was booked for an operation to deliver her baby.

Well, to God be the glory who answered our prayers, she put to bed without any operation. The glorious news is that is Twin. (Umu Ejima���).
They are all fine now.
My reason for writing this is to solicit for help for mother and child. She has nothing. This baby is a blessing.
Please, let's put smiles to the faces of Mother and kids. I know is hard considering the economy, but anything is okay.
They are currently in Hazuec Hospital
East west Road Rumuodomaya
port harcourt.

If you are close, u can go there and check on her with baby items, food or cash or anything you can afford for them. Nothing is big or small.

You can reach her on any of these numbers
08037824314 (her number)
08063944894 (A friend)
08108782129(a friend)
07012789159 (Mine)

Her account number is A/c name mercy akani
a/c no- 3207526019
bank -first city monument bank.

God bless you all as you help her .

Thanks
Re: Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin by Biafrareform(m): 7:02am On Mar 15, 2018
Pics

Re: Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin by Biafrareform(m): 7:04am On Mar 15, 2018
Pics

Re: Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin by Artistree: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Waoh, this is beautiful...
Re: Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin by Biafrareform(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
I need of 66k to pay her bills

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin by Biafrareform(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Please currently looking for 66k to pay her hospital bills

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Maltreated & Denied Her Of Going To School / Why You Should Live In Lekki / See What A Corper Did To Her Fish Seller Mum On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.