Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Can I Continue To Call My Newly Married Friend? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can I Continue To Call My Newly Married Friend? (922 Views)

See How A Newly Married Couple Narrowly Escaped Death! / How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications / I Need A Name For My Newly Born Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Continue To Call My Newly Married Friend? by drone99(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2010
My best friend just got married a few weeks ago, can i still call her like always do?
Re: Can I Continue To Call My Newly Married Friend? by iice(f): 3:36pm On May 01, 2010
Nickname is apropos
Re: Can I Continue To Call My Newly Married Friend? by drone99(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2010
iice:

Nickname is apropos

Can you write that in plain English please,
Re: Can I Continue To Call My Newly Married Friend? by iice(f): 4:23pm On May 01, 2010
As expected cheesy

Anyway. . .what do we know about how you used to call her? Nothing
What do we know about your friendship with your best friend? Nothing
How do you expect us to help, when we know nothing about your relationship?
Re: Can I Continue To Call My Newly Married Friend? by drone99(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2010
We are quite close, nothing intimate about our friendship. We spoke like every other day, so i was wondering if it'll be cool if i keep calling her as usual.
Re: Can I Continue To Call My Newly Married Friend? by iice(f): 4:42pm On May 01, 2010
Well you'd prolly have to reduce your calls seeing as her time will be taken up with her husband. And if her husband doesn't know you, get introduced.
Re: Can I Continue To Call My Newly Married Friend? by drone99(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2010
iice:

Well you'd prolly have to reduce your calls seeing as her time will be taken up with her husband. And if her husband doesn't know you, get introduced.

OK. Thank a Billie, i think i'll have to reduce my calls then.

(1) (Reply)

Thank God- At Last! / What Nairaland Topic Has The Least Morrons? / Roro- Just A Man (j.a.m) Enigma Beat By Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.