Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Thank God- At Last! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank God- At Last! (921 Views)

Think And Thank God...stop The Worries / Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God / Thank God Is Friday (tgif)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God- At Last! by Dunddy(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Thank God- At Last! by slex(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2010
poster can at least explain what she did to you so we can know wats up. this isn't Twitter you know?
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2010
Were u praying she broke up wit u again so that u culd be a freeman? cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Dunddy(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Dunddy(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2010
^^^^
Congratulations then!! Just make sure u look be4 u leap next time.
Re: Thank God- At Last! by 1102(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2010
I dont see any Light in this thread, NO meaning Nothing
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Dunddy(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2010
Dunddy:

this is really painful but i still got reason to be thankful. been heart broken 3ce by my girl in the last 8 yrs. got lots of paroles but never went for em cos i was really in love. and then she did it again but this time i swear there aint gonna be a welcome back SIM.
right now i say, "Morgan stole my name, i am FREEMAN!!"
lol

Dunddy:

gave some flimsy excuses as usual. said she's travelling and isnt coming back for long blah blah blah. usually when she's going astray she does a lot of crap because she knew i would always take her back. she did a lotta things no man would take and too my face too.
at first it was a deported ex who i never heard of, then a banker who later got his arse fired and now - who cares really?
who knows whether na vegetable sef dey work dat time sef.
lol
Do you have to feed us all of this crap? I mean so undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Thank God- At Last! by 1102(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2010
Dunddy:

get a flash light lady cool

WHO'S A LADY!! undecided
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Dunddy(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Dunddy(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2010
Dunddy:

do u expect an answer?
8 yrs of my life, of courting faithfully with a lady isn't crap.
Oh sweetie thats where you get it wrong. 8yrs with a lady who took your love for granted is a
bloody well waste of time. (I'm sorry if that hurt)

Dunddy:

,  not all threads are meant to be responded to.
True. Just the way not all issues  need to be discussed on here. You don't have to bring your every life experiences
on here. Like this story, What do we do? So what if you've been dumb and a lady have used you for 8yrs
SO?

Dunddy:

only a lady who has never experienced loving or being loved would call my life experience crap.
Haha you made me laugh grin  grin grin
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Dunddy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Thank God- At Last! by dobodobo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
We need to celebrate this, a big party
Re: Thank God- At Last! by deniyor: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2010
Mugu, you had to wait for the third time till you started thinking (if you started thinking)
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Dunddy(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2010
Re: Thank God- At Last! by bytes2tera: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2010
@OP,
I'm happy for you. Better luck going forward.
Peace
Re: Thank God- At Last! by bonetalk(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
This is a complete nonsense from the beginning to the end, not a single letter is meaningful, bros it be like say u no get work, go find work rather than posting rubbish on this forum, lazy, alapamasese, shameless, senseless boy (he no dey think) he dey cry because of girl, mugu, ode
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2010
hmmmm that is rather a little too harsh.
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Dunddy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2010
@OP I REJOICE WITH U.8yrs? Dis call 4 celebration.
Re: Thank God- At Last! by deniyor: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
Dunddy:

Mr. think tank! read the post before u make comment nah. said i was done. Ode! angry
moreover, if we all were to be judged at the first error we commit, there'll never be a courtship dont you think? we all deserve second chances. cool

Na you be the ode and Mugu. Your girl bang others when she dey date you and you are talking about second chances. I laugh in pidgin.

Cheating is an unforgiveable crime. No matter your sex.

I am here to help you so listen (or read) careful:

1. When a lady cheats on you, you give her the boot. No second chances.

2.The other thing is, you are found wanting in your manly duties if she kept on doing it more than once. It shows you have a lot of learning to do since you can't satisfy your woman. For that one, I will not insult you. You need to go learn - ASAP. To be a real man, you will have to learn to correct the two points. Best of luck with your fresh chance to be a real man.
Re: Thank God- At Last! by Dunddy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
i can see that coming here was a mistake. even the less wise would have a chance to blab. all the same, thanks to you all for your contributions.
peace. smiley

(1) (Reply)

At 4pm Will Be Shot On His Head / How Much Is A Human Life Worth? / Removing The Anonymity Of The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.