Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) (35214 Views)

Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room / Luis Suarez Receives Bite From His Son After Barcelona Win LaLiga Title / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by bionixs: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Caustics:
angry what kind of man forces his entire family to support his club?

if barca had lost he would have brutalized his family

on a serious note nigerians should learn to marry early. looking at how his kids are all below 18 this oldman may not live to see his grand children.
oga shatap there. go and leak your wound joor
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Caustics: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
wat is d benefit of living long talk less of seeing grandchildren? just be fruitful to GOD and humanity not a waste of space and burden 2 people
he will be a burden when he dies before his children are not mature enough to fend and fight for themselves.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by saltoasis: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
Caustics:

on a serious note nigerians should learn to marry early. looking at how his kids are all below 18 this oldman may not live to see his grand children.
At least he is married at last but, how are you sure you are going to marry on time or even get married at all.

Don't make jest of your elders.

There is saying that
Pikin wey neva born no dey make jest of a barren woman because she neva know if she go even give birth at all.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
See as them be like burnt offering!
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thanks Messi of a man is a football god. Each he made more than 25 meter run, barca will score.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Shroud: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Caustics:

How did you know he forced them to support his club? If he's a caring father, his family will naturally support what he has passion for!

And what is that ignorant submission you're making about his age and kids, and not seeing his grandchildren? Are you God?

Some marry early and still don't have children. Matter of facts, there's a thread currently trending in from page about a couple who gave birth after 22 years. I personally know of a professor who gave birth after 25 years!

Some still marry and have children yet they die early.

You must be a Chelsea fanboy, or a troll or just senile or all of the above!
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Same here. And persin get mind say watching football na sin and say people who watch and play dey go hell. Smh

izzou:
grin

I wonder how we could enjoy our recreational moments without football

Football makes us happy. Football gives life some meaning

Football is relaxing. Football is just....... I don't know sef

angry angry angry angry

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

Drop of my blood grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You just can't leave like that shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Lol, don't worry, by the time we get married, you'll follow me to Camp Nou for thanksgiving. wink

BTW, where do you reside in the big heart?
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Divay22(f): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
Lol, don't worry, by the time we get married, you'll follow me to Camp Nou for thanksgiving. wink

BTW, where do you reside in the big heart?
Lol.. I hear

Warri

BTW, it's not longer the big heart but the finger of God tongue(i know you wee not agree cause of your mentor)

1 Like

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Caustics:

lol,has it been revealed to you when his going to die,shoot sever. grin
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

Lol.. I hear

Warri

BTW, it's not longer the big heart but the finger of God tongue(i know you wee not agree cause of your mentor)
If I beat you ehn... angry Nobody can change that slogan, not even the headmaster called Uduaghan.

Would be in Wafftown very soon, and it would be so lovely to see the beautiful Divay.... wink
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Divay22(f): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
If I beat you ehn... angry Nobody can change that slogan, not even the headmaster called Uduaghan.

Would be in Wafftown very soon, and it would be so lovely to see the beautiful Divay.... wink
grin grin
He already did... Delta state THE FINGER OF GOD tongue tongue

would look forward to that smiley
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by williams1000(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
interested person should contact me its genuine and no story contact me by this number 09036058219

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

grin grin
He already did... Delta state THE FINGER OF GOD tongue tongue

would look forward to that smiley
For your mind now, that slogan sweet.... undecided

We should keep in touch then. wink
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
bet9ja Don pay this baba oo
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Cajal(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Messi is undoubtedly the greatest player in the history of champions league
Messi vs Chelsea
Messi vs Bayern Munich
Messi vs real Madrid
Messi vs arsenal
Messi vs man u
Messi vs man city
Messi vs page
Messi vs juventus
He has one time destroyed each of the above team beyond expectations
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Cajal(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Messi is undoubtedly the greatest player in the history of champions league
Messi vs Chelsea
Messi vs Bayern Munich
Messi vs real Madrid
Messi vs arsenal
Messi vs man u
Messi vs man city
Messi vs page
Messi vs juventus
He has one time destroyed each of the above team beyond expectations ..
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Divay22(f): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
For your mind now, that slogan sweet.... undecided

We should keep in touch then. wink
Over sweet dey kill am..
God's finger is moving unlike before grin grin grin

That big heart, kinda made Deltans stubborn.

Alright
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by VanNistelrooy24: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Divay22:

Over sweet dey kill am..

Alright
Are you not stubborn? grin grin
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
Are you not stubborn? grin grin
Nah. Not anymore grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by mecussey(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
LumexALevel:
abeg leave dat one... What happened on Tuesday... Shame on English teams.

English teams are in competition with themselves, they dont really prepare for international football. I tell you that chelsea match would had been a 2 - 2 draw. Chelsea played very well but when you concede, moral drops.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by LumexALevel: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2018
mecussey:

English teams are in competition with themselves, they dont really prepare for international football. I tell you that chelsea match would had been a 2 - 2 draw. Chelsea played very well but when you concede, moral drops.
ur prediction thou..... Barcelona is d better team. Take for instance man u vs Sevilla ... They were more composed and organized in dat match same goes for tot ve juve.... English teams still has a lot to learn bro.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by anukulapo: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Caustics:

[b]if barca had lost [/b]he would have brutalized his family

Question worth asking. I'm afraid of this "fanaticism". Violence of the future is been seeded today.
(European) Football, and football clubs may be the next big reasons for violence among Nigerian youth as
cultism.

God help them.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
The brother is definitely a diehard Barca fan. Nice!

O pari

Evablizin:
grin

Funny pictures. Nice one.

There is no key to happiness,the door is always open.
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Please get a room! shocked

O pari

Divay22:

Over sweet dey kill am..

Alright
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Icon79:
Please get a room! shocked

O pari

Wetin happen
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by senserov: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
That nice
Re: Man And His Family Celebrate Barcelona's Win Against Chelsea (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
That flirting is becoming too heavy to continue in a public forum embarassed

O pari

Divay22:

Wetin happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / FA Commences Investigation After Arsenal’s 1-0 Win At Burnley / Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.