Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,259 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (44723 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:21pm On May 04, 2010
why do i have the feelin either 190 is postin as the pelican, or 190 and this soo called pelican aka theseeker are together conjurin this trash up

190 does seun pay u to bring entertaintment to nl??
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 5:24pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

why do i have the feelin either 190 is postin as the pelican, or 190 and this soo called pelican aka theseeker are together conjurin this trash up

they post entirely different.

ThePelican:

190. . . . You remember I mentioned to you why I kept silence? Some people and some issues aren't worth being dignified with attention. See expo everywhere. If Lexi believes I was actually pushing Uju on his neck then I'm awfully disappointed in him. Haven't they been dating before I knew each of them? I still have copies of emails where I made it crystal clear that I'm not interested in this pikin. So where did the writer of that email (I don't want to believe that was Lexi) got the impression that I was interested in this thing called girl. Na wa o. Moderators shouldn't ban me o. In fact, I'm returning to nairaland. Arrant nonsense. Is this the yansh you want to air? You're a disappointment to womanhood. Call me a criminal again. Only if you knew. . .
Crimminal!
You tried to hide the fact that you wanted 190 to buy grandfather clocks from you?
I got that saved homie!
or that you walked into Net bank and made a false bank account statement?

dont go there crimminal!
you been on the run since intepol has been alerted and you been blackmailed from ever entering the US!
Talk all that smack grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 5:24pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

if i slap you,
you would immediately start hearing through your teeth!!

@pelican
Omo! please, im done in the office, lets hook up @ where we met the other day, [i]ive 2 do atm anyway, hold small money come sha, [/i]please take it on platoon, Monk, she is this proud and beautiful type,i know this, i once asked her out before she dumped me for you!! take it easy on her, i dont know why she wouldnt pick my calls anyway!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 04, 2010
shocked shocked shocked grin grin

All of una no get work. Interesting . . . today may be more fun than i thot.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 04, 2010
Abeg, can someone call EFCC on Theseeker, liar oshi.

As for Plat, even babalawo no fit reduce the size of that chick's head.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:27pm On May 04, 2010
monday---gossip girl

tuesday-----nairaland drama

wednesday------- dunno  
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:27pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Abeg, can someone call EFCC on Theseeker, liar oshi.

As for Plat, even babalawo no fit reduce the size of that chick's head.

kilode!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 04, 2010
lol omugo ni omo yen jor
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 5:29pm On May 04, 2010
PLATIMUNK WOULD YOU STOP CALLING THESEEKER A CRIMINAL BEFORE I SLAP THE DAYLIGHT OUTTA YOUR-FACE

Jesus why arent u no where in nigeria,
I would have lashed you with 18 strokes of cane on that your fat-infected nyash!! grin grin
and please dont edit my post, i only said seeker said he had some friends who wanted to sell
some grandfather clock and i once made a post which he saw that i have a contact of someone who
was willing to buy each piece for 4million naira (i still have the contact) so please dont twist and edit my post,

if you arent interested in going back to theseeker anyways, im still available!~ wink wink grin grin grin

and @you gators!!
angry angry dont rub yourself in this!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by bawomolo(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2010
yall need dr.phil
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:30pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

lol omugo ni omo yen jor

eeeooo mail me ooo
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 5:30pm On May 04, 2010
190:

if i slap you,
you would immediately start hearing through your teeth!!

@pelican
Omo! please, im done in the office, lets hook up @ where we met the other day, [i]ive 2 do atm anyway, hold small money come sha, [/i]please take it on platoon, Monk, she is this proud and beautiful type,i know this, i once asked her out before she dumped me for you!! take it easy on her, i dont know why she wouldnt pick my calls anyway!!
LOL you make funny comments 190 LOL

Leave him- Yes I am proud-
I have never had to STEAL or SCaM anyone for money.
Yes I fall for people, because Im honest, and I like to think people are.
But even if i was dead broke I would still be better that the stolen money Seeker plays with.

You know what honey- what comes around goes around-
I could have paid for someone to deal with you plenty of times, but ive been doing better since you dissapeared.

When Neth. asked you why you were using fake documents, why didnt you answer him.  grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

eeeooo mail me ooo
I can call you. . . . but YIM? emi ko. I no fit trust you ppl again grin na to dey gossip on yim

kini email e?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2010
Efcc? Hahaha. I dey wait. I live in Asokoro Abuja. Ask people who know Abuja so well to tell you about the area. 190. . . Come and pick me o. Driver no dey around abeg.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:33pm On May 04, 2010
bawomolo:

yall need dr.phil

the simpsons character

FL Gators:

I can call you. . . . but YIM? emi ko. I no fit trust you ppl again grin na to dey gossip on yim

kini email e?

its not yahoo messenger

it was a hotmail adress

leave me joo---- its not me that gossips did i no anything before?? na u people bring gyst to me!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 04, 2010
ThePelican:

Efcc? Hahaha. I dey wait. I live in Asokoro Abuja. Ask people who know Abuja so well to tell you about the area. 190. . . Come and pick me o. Driver no dey around abeg.
Really? However, phatnimunk said you were in Osun state.
Who is lying here  
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chic2pimp(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2010
JOBLESS FOLKS!!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 04, 2010
chic2pimp:

JOBLESS FOLKS!!!!
shatttttaaaap jor. who call monkey lol.
I'm on summer break anyhoos tongue

ayettymama:

the simpsons character

its not yahoo messenger

it was a hotmail adress

leave me joo---- its not me that gossips did i no anything before?? na u people bring gyst to me!!
Gimme the email again. didnt save it last time lol
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by bawomolo(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2010
chic2pimp:

JOBLESS FOLKS!!!!

whatup piimp, how's the lose your virginity challenge going.

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 5:37pm On May 04, 2010
190:

PLATIMUNK WOULD YOU STOP CALLING THESEEKER A CRIMINAL BEFORE I SLAP THE DAYLIGHT OUTTA YOUR-FACE

Jesus why arent u no where in nigeria,
I would have lashed you with 18 strokes of cane on that your fat-infected nyash!! grin grin
and please dont edit my post, i only said seeker said he had some friends who wanted to sell
some grandfather clock and i once made a post which he saw that i have a contact of someone who
was willing to buy each piece for 4million naira (i still have the contact) so please dont twist and edit my post,

if you arent interested in going back to theseeker anyways, im still available!~ wink wink grin grin grin

and @you gators!!
angry angry dont rub yourself in this!
He is a Crimminal!
HE told you to send the money to Oshogbo right?
While he will ship it from Cali?
LOL
Oshobo is wear he lives.
You would have never seen even a splinter on a clock cheesy

ThePelican:

LOL whats on your liscence- And you moved? LOL sure cheesy
And the EFCC has an email address and number-
LOL Scams on CNN daily- you think they didnt note you.

Why not answer my question?
When you showed up in ____'s bank and made a fake account statement-
what part of that was you?
LOL
even with evidence in your face you still lie
Nigerians! cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:39pm On May 04, 2010
bowolomo joka!

ok gators when theres less traffic arnd to hia the gyst

gather round people

**ayettymama reporting from fight scene**

*holds the mic to bawolomo* 'so what have you learnt from this situation??
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 5:39pm On May 04, 2010
ThePelican:

Efcc? Hahaha. I dey wait. I live in Asokoro Abuja. Ask people who know Abuja so well to tell you about the area.   190. . . Come and pick me o. Driver no dey around abeg.
Lol, i de come,
i rush go house drink half bottle of alize bleu and the tin dey turn my eye small small~
you go meet me 4 normal location,

platinumnk:

LOL you make funny comments 190 LOL

Leave him- Yes I am proud-
I have never had to STEAL or SCaM anyone for money.
Yes I fall for people, because Im honest, and I like to think people are.
But even if i was dead broke I would still be better that the stolen money Seeker plays with.

You know what honey- what comes around goes around-
I could have paid for someone to deal with you plenty of times, but ive been doing better since you dissapeared.

When Neth. asked you why you were using fake documents, why didnt you answer him.  grin

chineke me~ u would have paid for someone to deal with me, CHINEKE, i dont understand, deal with me, a whole 190, CHINEKE, i don suffer, PLATOON-MONK, N~N~E, u want to deal with me just cos i had a meeting with theseeker, **shakes head** i never expected this from you sha, but its OK, its OK, Platimunk, why are you like this~ i called you, i dare u to pick up your phone and why did u block me on YIM, WHY~~
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 5:40pm On May 04, 2010
lol

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 04, 2010
shocked
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by bawomolo(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

*holds the mic to bawolomo* 'so what have you learnt from this situation??

that women are crazy and we need to start an NL movie studio.
superstory has got nothing on US. grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:43pm On May 04, 2010
what kind of court affidavit has comic sans text??

only in nigeria **shakes head**
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 5:44pm On May 04, 2010
190:

chineke me~ u would have paid for someone to deal with me, CHINEKE, i dont understand, deal with me, a whole 190, CHINEKE, i don suffer, PLATOON-MONK, N~N~E, u want to deal with me just cos i had a meeting with theseeker, **shakes head** i never expected this from you sha, but its OK, its OK, Platimunk, why are you like this~ i called you, i dare u to pick up your phone and why did u block me on YIM, WHY~~
that wasnt meant for you.
and I told you I dont associate with people who associate with crimminals.
Its only because Theseeker ran from Osogbo when he was caught that I left it alone.

Up til now thatfucker still aint explained the fake documents-
rumor my ass grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 04, 2010
@ayetty
lol I wont be here. Got mommy's breast milk to go and enjoy.

Enjoy NL jare.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:45pm On May 04, 2010
bawomolo:

that women are crazy and we need to start an NL movie studio.
superstory has got nothing on US. grin

'thats true the online reality episodes are spontaneous and have high ratings'

'have u been involved in nl drama before'??
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:46pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

@ayetty
lol I wont be here. Got mommy's bosom milk to go and enjoy.

Enjoy NL jare.

no worries, its a small world neways im goin to ur area so we mite meet!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 04, 2010
sweetheart u just quoted urself wink grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ThePelican(m): 5:48pm On May 04, 2010
Gators, only if she knew. Sadly, she's still in the dark. I don't have to tell who I am and where I am from. But, first of all, I'm a bona fide proud Yoruba boy with English names and Yoruba names as well. That is mystery number one. Let the rest remain latent. Plat is a small fry. She's here yapping about Nethacker, I can only laugh because they refused to ask themselves why I never went for those documents myself if they were so gravely important! Oops! I had an accident that time abi? Mschewww.     190. . . Abeg come quick. I no get time for this thing wey dey feel say I get her time. I just wanted to clarify the allegation she and her cohort are placing on Uju. Scam ko, Efcc ni. I'm one of the untouchables, 190 you know now. I dey wait sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53)

Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.