Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (44729 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 8:11pm On May 04, 2010
davidylan:

shocked shocked Amadioha forbid!

david u have always been in love with me

its not good for one to repress his feelings abi the bible no teach u soo??

no let me derail this thread ooo
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

david u have always been in love with me

its not good for one to repress his feelings abi the bible no teach u soo??

no let me derail this thread ooo

shocked shocked cheesy Nne na because you fine no make me plead not guilty to the above charge.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 8:15pm On May 04, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Plat

Bla blab la bl abla . . . . all I hear is emptiness!

Women like you disgust me, when will you ever grow up? When you were supposedly sending TS money and buying him gifts you didn’t know he was a fraud until he dumped your sorry backside. Now you’ve turned to WL!!! Please you can have him, before you turn suicidal on us all! Lol!

Jeez! Too bad I don’t have your time. I just got back home from a stressful day, half of which I wasted talking to you.

You see I have this thing called ‘life’ and it doesn’t involve NL. I can’t let the people in my real life know I stoop low to converse with people like you. I have a reputation to protect you know and it’ll take you a lot of years to get to where I am today, and that is IF you start now!

You can keep chasing the guys all over NL and you can have them ALL to yourself. I’m just gonna go and have myself a REAL man! Lol!

One- WL is a not a love interest.
I know any guy  you speak to, you wanna bang, but unlike you I can hold myself.
Im not creaming for someones wallet.
You're so fake, and your replies are pitiful.
I dont want to be where you are now, the people you associate yourself with, I wouldnt even dare come around.
LOL-

You have heard what I have to say, and even TheSeeker was here- to spread more allegations.
LOL

Ujujoan:

@ Plat!

You've proved NOTHING, except how gullible you are. You listen to tales about peeple, dont you have a life? Orbetter still, dont have have one

You've accused me of dating TS, WL and God knows who else you called in my absence! Does it hurt you so bad that these guys would rather have me, even dou I'm not interested, that get down with you? I bet they recognize class when they see it!

Dont master the act of being an empy vessel, cos I can hear your voice from miles away!
I never accused you of dating TS.
I could really care less, why should I care for a common crimminal?
you Said you didnt date Whitelexi
Yet- theseeker confrimed it, and also 190.
So who is really lying.
Abeg- my market doesnt end here o, So Im not worried.  cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 8:16pm On May 04, 2010
well unno it and inno it- u guys can deny ursef all day!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 04, 2010
@ Ayetty!

Please stop believing Plat's lies! Obviously she doesnt know the half of it and unlike her, I cant paste private conversations here!

I wonder why I'm yet to meet someone I'm dating who has been in the same country with me for the past two months! I thought by now I'll be pregnant with his child! Abi are we still living in the diffrent  countries    undecided

Lie lie plat! lol  grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by jaybee3(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2010
I need me some drama mehn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jay bee Jay bee Jay bee
oya who has . . . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 04, 2010
@ Plat: You see unlike you, I need to meet someone in person befor saying I know him or I'm dating him! Or before bribing him with gifts. lol!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

well unno it and inno it- u guys can deny ursef all day!

I'm rethinking my stand . . . maybe i shld just declare my errr admiration for ayettymama.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 8:28pm On May 04, 2010
jaybee u no ive just been keepin quiet i will start our own drama soon

abi u want to deny this pregnancy is urs??

@david- yea wateva nobody pays soo much attention to someone they dont like

ie me- i dont give ish abt those i dislike on this forum- i dont read thier posts, i dont give two what they say

uju- unno defend ursef wen ugly mutete one and 2 said they dated you??

why nau??
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by bawomolo(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2010
hold up, when does round 2 start cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 8:31pm On May 04, 2010
**bucket of kfc ready for roud 2**

somebody needs to tell ayettymama to go and look for work!!!

loool
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

@david- yea wateva nobody pays soo much attention to someone they dont like

ie me- i dont give ish abt those i dislike on this forum- i dont read thier posts, i dont give two what they say

Its not the same as "agreeing" with you though. You're way too ubiquitous to be simply ignored. That may explain why. A the same time its basically pointless to "dislike" folks you've never seen.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by nellaluv(f): 8:35pm On May 04, 2010
Ayettymama: in fact nella i see u are very beautiful- the wowocious nl men will want to be feeling that bootay u got there
no gree for them oooo
they are all wowocious
and broke
and just lookin for women to gyst about on yim
they all know each other and chat breeze all day!!!
grin grin grin i feel you, to be sincere they wowo sha
Ayettymama: well unno it and inno it- u guys can deny urself all day!
and i know it too lipsrsealed
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 8:38pm On May 04, 2010
no we have different views on basic things thats understandable

but u had me all 'figured out' remember??

unno this is the best place to decide whether u like or dislike someone

i can tell u all the fake ones, the ashawo's, the real playboys (not the yeye pb these girls are fitin ova), the fake 'virgins' (who neva seem to leave the sexuality thread), the gossipers, the ones that are in love with ayettymama and pretend not to be, the loud mouth agressive ones (guilty as charged) as much as the nice ones

u see more into a person here than in real life!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 04, 2010
@ Ayetty!

Who said I dated who? That big mouth plat?  undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by bawomolo(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

i can tell u all the fake ones, the ashawo's, the real playboys (not the yeye pb these girls are fitin ova), the fake 'virgins' (who neva seem to leave the sexuality thread), the gossipers, the ones that are in love with ayettymama and pretend not to be, the loud mouth agressive ones (guilty as charged) as much as the nice ones

madam cleo, so you have been hiding on NL.

who are in love with you, don't flatter yourself madam tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 8:43pm On May 04, 2010
go on th epelicans 200 word dissertation i think he dated u (or the other ugly mutete sha) i dont 4get already!!

kaii its a good thing this is the internet i can imagine the smoke comin out of ugly mutete's ears right now!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 04, 2010
ayettymama:

I totally disagree with you here. I know folks i have had serious disagreements with here that i have actually grown to like in real life. This is not the best place to have people "figured out" (i take that back, wrong phrase).
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by bawomolo(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2010
the proud state of Osun does not appreciate one of his sons being called a mutete.

cease and desist from your shenanigans
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by jaybee3(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2010
It's so so creepy keeping unauthorised private convos.
To all u gunz that don't take NL serous  grin grin grin grin grin geez
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 04, 2010
jay bee:

Well i guess those who post once a yr are the only fellows who take NL serious afterall. grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 8:48pm On May 04, 2010
jay bee:

im suin u for child support!!

bawomolo:

the proud state of Osun does not appreciate one of his sons being called a mutete.

cease and desist from your shenanigans
inno i will soon be beaten up on nl!!!!
but if the bobo wowo and he de cause trouble why cant i say??
if he be fine bobo now i would have stylishly told these women tohand him ova
so as to settle fight!!!

davidylan:

I totally disagree with you here. I know folks i have had serious disagreements with here that i have actually grown to like in real life. This is not the best place to have people "figured out" (i take that back, wrong phrase).

not disagreements david- i disagree with that crackles dude all the time- but i still think of him as cool people
jaquan has disagreed with me b4- i still fancy him  grin grin even mamagee and so and so, i still like them generally
u on the other hand- unno what lets leave it there
but inno u fancy me sha- u and ur friends should stp pretending
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 04, 2010
platinumnk:

One- WL is a not a love interest.
I know any guy you speak to, you wanna bang, but unlike you I can hold myself.
Im not creaming for someones wallet.
You're so fake, and your replies are pitiful.
I dont want to be where you are now, the people you associate yourself with, I wouldnt even dare come around.
LOL-

You have heard what I have to say, and even TheSeeker was here- to spread more allegations.
LOL
I never accused you of dating TS.
I could really care less, why should I care for a common crimminal?
you Said you didnt date Whitelexi
Yet- theseeker confrimed it, and also 190.
So who is really lying.
Abeg- my market doesnt end here o, So Im not worried. cheesy

Didn't look that way when you were busy sending money to a guy you dont know! Why love? Oh please grow up! tongue

Please tell me when I met WL or TS, then I'll tell you when I started dating them. You see, it doesnt stop @ YIM or FB or Phone, it needs real contact for a r/ship to start!

Just because I call someone my husband here doesn't mean I'm dating him.

Please Plat, call WL and ask him if we've met since he came back and when last we talked to each other!

Okay he told you he was dating me? eeeeiyah, the guy will say anything to get away from you. lol! tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 8:50pm On May 04, 2010
omg omg omg
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by DualCore1: 8:51pm On May 04, 2010
Is the thread just about people in the Romance section who've met or NairaLand as a whole?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 8:53pm On May 04, 2010
Dual Core:

Is the thread just about people in the Romance section who've met or NairaLand as a whole?

u mean the dating section?? thats a very good question

uju where did u meet ugly mutete no2??

platti where did u meet ugly mutete no1??
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by jaybee3(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2010
@AYM
I am deep pocketed  tongue tongue tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 8:54pm On May 04, 2010
na lie joo tongue tongue
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!DAMMMIT, WHY THE FUN AFTER I LEFT THE CYBERCAFE.ROTFL@ bawomolo. YOU NEED JESUS
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 04, 2010
@ Plat do you have any more allegations to make? Like how I 'supposedly' dated another NLder? No? Ok then, let me go and rest for the day!

But before I go, let me just say that neither you WL knows squat about me. You see, the internet is my hobby and I can say and do all sorts of things here! But then I have this real life where I get busy with real men! So the next time you guys talk about me, you can pass it on to him! undecided wink cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 04, 2010
Jaybeeare you rich? Hve i told you how much i care abt you? How much are u worth? No jokes
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 9:01pm On May 04, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Plat do you have any more allegations to make? Like how I 'supposedly' dated another NLder? No? Ok then, let me go and rest for the day!

But before I go, let me just say that neither you WL knows squat about me. You see, the internet is my hobby and I can say and do all sorts of things here! But then I have this real life where I get busy with real men! So the next time you guys talk about me, you can pass it on to him! undecided wink cheesy

come back soon oo uju

unno i like you wink wink wink

FL Gators:

Jaybeeare you rich? Hve i told you how much i care abt you? How much are u worth? No jokes

anti u care abt my baby daddy??

e maa try ee ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53)

Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.