Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Book Writing And Publishing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Book Writing And Publishing (252 Views)

Free Amazon Kdp Registration And Publishing Ebook / Tips On Book Writing And Publishing / Writing And Publishing A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Writing And Publishing by JamesIkosong(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2018
BEFORE YOU PUBLISH THAT BOOK, Make sure you read this post.
Book writing and publishing can be very rewarding if properly done; it can also be very frustrating if done haphazardly. As a vetran writer, teacher and researcher, I have the following tips that can help you in your writing career.
1. Let your title be more practical than theoretical.
2. Let your expressions be more concrete than abstract. This endears your audience to your writings.
3. Also prefer common words and expressions, except when writing for a professional or technical audience.
4. Ensure that your writings follow a logical sequence.
5. More importantly, no matter how highly educated you are, look for an editor. Prefarably graduates of English language, Literature or linguistics. This is to ensure that your book meets international standards.
We shall discuss the above tips in details subseqently.
Thanks, I'm James +2348095675069. You can contact me if you need the service of a book editor.

(1) (Reply)

Critical Examination Of Some Themes In Africa Philosophy / 2018/2019 Admission / Ondo Students Protest Anti-education Policies Of The State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.