Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo (33528 Views)

AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Innobee99:
Me and my little brothers will show the world a better picture b4 i live this earth.

Amen!

Please do it on behalf of us too. I can give the whole world to have my two little brothers back. They are the people you have the highest chances of influencing. They forced responsibility on you, thereby making you stronger and better.

1 Like

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Reelmii: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Turnedaround:
Ugly things mmmtchewwwww
ugly celebrities u mean
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by miracool946: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
franchasng:
Despite the poor quality of camera used then compared to the high quality camera used now, they looked better and fresher then than now. Money changes some people from good to bad sha

They look scary and unkempt now with those tattered beard sad
u read my mind niggur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Reelmii: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Sweetie body, who tell you to quote me
and who told u to reply me
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Oyindidi(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Reelmii:
and who told u to reply me
You wanted my reply.
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Reelmii: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
mokt:
These guys no fvcking fine at all. Na AY terrible pass.
and na him con famous pass all of them.... life has a way of rewarding the ugly once

1 Like

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good to see that these jolly brothers are really doing fine together.
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Enemyofpeace: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
naijjaman:
Nice
what is nice there?
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
baba GOD,, I tap to this kinda grace... see ay nose na... na poverty make am big da time??
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Reelmii: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
You wanted my reply.
hahahahhahaahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahajjahhajahahahahhahahah. larf wan kiii me here, does ur reply pay bills, I only want to add some sense into ur barren skull, to let u know that it is better to shut up dan make senseless comments, I neva needed ur reply o so please dont add to my prayer points in this PMB era
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Oyindidi(f): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
Reelmii:
hahahahhahaahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahajjahhajahahahahhahahah. larf wan kiii me here, does ur reply pay bills, I only want to add some sense into ur barren skull to let u know that it is better to shut up dan make senseless comments, I neva needed ur reply o so please dont add to my prayer points in this PMB era
why use such words?
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Reelmii: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
why use such words?
hmmm still thinking why, I will get back to u wen I figure out y, have a nice day
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Oyindidi(f): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Reelmii:
hmmm still thinking why, I will get back to u wen I figure out y, have a nice day
Mtcheew, avoid quoting me next time
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by queenadejo: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Make I hear anybody Wia go Say Money no good
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by queenadejo: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Make I hear anybody Wia go Say Money no good
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Reelmii: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Mtcheew, avoid quoting me next time
in ur tiny mind, u really wish
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by naijjaman(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
what is nice there?

They are achievers and responsible citizens.

Above all, they are much better than you cheesy cheesy
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by talk2percy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nobody ugly. Get money and confirm
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Enemyofpeace: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
naijjaman:

They are achievers and responsible citizens.

Above all, they are much better than you cheesy cheesy
is that all? tongue tongue
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by boyjo: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ay, you still need to add more flesh,
That is where your handsomeness lies.
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by naijjaman(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
is that all? tongue tongue

No. It will be all when you tell us what is nice about you and why you are better than those three tongue
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Enemyofpeace: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
naijjaman:

No. It will be all when you tell us what is nice about you and why you are better than those three tongue
go Sidon Fulani herdsman tongue tongue
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by blaqroy: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dey don baff up
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by naijjaman(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
go Sidon Fulani herdsman tongue tongue

go Sidon Radio without battery tongue
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Enemyofpeace: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
naijjaman:

go Sidon Radio without battery tongue
e pain am
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by GEEBITE: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
These guys obviously missed out on childhood and adolescence.Spotting low cut hairstyle in 20s and now having crazy hairstyles in their 40s.
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBlog

Comedian, Ayo Makun aka AY took to social media to share this throwback photo of his himself and his brothers, Yomi Casual and Lanre beside a recent photo.

He captioned the photo;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/03/comedian-ay-shares-throwback-photo-of.html

Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by godwon01(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
AY resemble Samuel Eto.
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Franking: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yeah, that's AY as he was when we were at Delsu, Abraka in the mid nineties. He was my set.
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by EgbechoFaith(f): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Maturity is cute though.
Re: The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre & Yomi Casual Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 16, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBlog

Comedian, Ayo Makun aka AY took to social media to share this throwback photo of his himself and his brothers, Yomi Casual and Lanre beside a recent photo.

He captioned the photo;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/03/comedian-ay-shares-throwback-photo-of.html

Nothing more beautiful than seeing a band of Brothers still going strong. God bless you all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face / 'Single Mother' - Did Rosaline Meurer Just Shade Tonto Dikeh On Mother's Day? / Jackie Appiah Receives Excellence Entertainment Award In Beautiful Red Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.