Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria (1100 Views)

4th Mainland Bridge To Commence Soon(ibeju Lekki The Best Place To Invest Now) / Why You Should Invest In Ibeju-lekki, The Biggest Real Estate Investment Now / Things You Must Know About Ibeju Lekki (the New Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria by Dinma27: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2018
Hello,

My name is Chidinma and I love investments.

Why Real Estate? Just because it is the only asset that does not depreciate and I can not just keep this deal to myself! Yes, I am nice like that...

With just N800,000 you can secure a beautiful tomorrow for yourself or your children from a Legit Real Estate Company.

Inspection of the land before payment is absolutely free.

Why should you invest in Ibeju-lekki?

The hottest investment zone in Africa, seating multi-billion dollar international projects that will skyrocket your investments in no time.

Let's check out some of those projects:

*Dangote Refineries*

*Dangote Fertilizer Plant*

*Lekki Free Trade Zone*

*Beach Resort Centers*

*La Campagne Beach Resort*

*Lekki Deep Sea Port*

*Lekki-Epe International Airport*

*50-Hectare Smart City (The first smart city in the whole of Africa)*

*Dano Milk*

*Power Oil*

*Shoprite, Africa's biggest retail outlet*

*All Nigerian Banks*

*Other Multi-National Companies*

*Hotels*

*Lots of Gated Estates*

*And Much More*

Let's be candid.

How much do you think a plot of land would cost in Ibeju-Lekki 5 to 10years from now?

N50m - N200m per plot. I can bet you; This means you can buy two plots now, sell one later and use the money to build the second...You are welcome for the tips!

Lekki phase one was once like this!

And amazingly, no omo-onile wahala as your land is very secured. Your land will be in an estate.

You can check google for more delightful prospects of Ibeju-Lekki.

Why save your money with banks when you can acquire a lifetime asset?

Invest today and enjoy later.

Chat on WhatsApp or call Chidinma on 08076445430 for more details and you will be glad you did.

If you do not have up to 800,000 Naira, you can chat me up and let me know how much you can start with.

Goodluck as you make a lifetime decision

Regards.

Re: Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria by Dinma27: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Why You Should Invest into LAND in Ibeju Lekki

Your neighborhood will include;

1. THE NEW multi billion Naira Lekki-Epe International Airport

2. New Sea Port

3. Dangote Refinery

4. Free Trade Zone

5. New Shoprite

6. Pan Atlantic University

7. 4th Mainland Bridge

8. Access to luxury resorts such as; La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Eleko beach and Other beautiful Beach.

9. Major Industries (Eleganza Industrial City, Coscharis HQ, New Computer Village and so much more).

10. Fastest Growing region in Nigeria.

11. Property will more than triple in appreciation within the next 2 years.

12. Free from omo onile and gov acquisition.

Call or chat me on 08076445430
Re: Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria by Dinma27: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
From "casually" buying a plot of land for 1.3m to valuing that same plot at 11m in just 7 years.

That's about 846% Return On Investment.

The easiest way to acquire wealth is surely via Real Estate.

Friends, Countrymen, let's start seeing the future and invest in Ibeju-Lekki, the fastest growing region in Africa.

The properties in this axis appreciate everyday and very soon, the cheapest plot of land would be worth millions of Naira.

Do not wait to buy land, buy land and wait.

Call us on 08076445430 to get a plot as low as 550 thousand naira
Re: Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria by Dinma27: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
This could be yours!

Sales still on.

Ibeju-Lekki is going to be mighty because it has mighty prospects!

Save and invest now to enjoy later.

Buy two to get a discounted price.

100% Dry Land!!!

Hit me up on 08076445430 for more details!

Re: Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria by Dinma27: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Offer still open.

Buy before the price sky-rockets.

You need to read about prospects in Ibeju-Lekki!

Chat me up on 08076445430 or call.

I am waiting to help you make this decision!!!

Re: Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria by Dinma27: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
The Land is still available at this price.

Hurry while offer lasts
Re: Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria by Dinma27: 11:34am On May 07, 2018
INTERNATIONAL COMPANY NOW IN IBEJU-LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE.

Another pointer to your prospects that it has Started happening already in Ibeju-Lekki-Lagos, and No time to Waste again.

LONGRICH INTERNATIONAL COMPANY, One of the biggest Chinese Multinational Biotech Companies that has presence in not less than 96 Countries of the World is going to conduct the foundation laying ceremony of their $20m Manufacturing plant at Lekki Free Trade Zone.

You can google "Longrich International Company" to appreciate the effect the Coming of Such huge Chinese Giant to Ibeju-Lekki will have on our Business in that axis,especially on Marketing.
#LongrichInternationalNow@IbejuLekki#IbejuLekkiRocks#RealEstateInvestments#NoTimeToWaste#InvestNow#PositionYourselfNowB4ItIsTooLate
Re: Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria by Dinma27: 12:08pm On May 08, 2018
A 30-year old multi-national company makes a ground entry into the Lekki Free Trade Zone today...

What really is your excuse for not owning a plot of Land at the free trade zone?

Wouldn't you rather invest now that prices are still low?

Be Proactive!!

We will be glad to help you through the process of land acquisition in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

Call or chat 08076445430
Re: Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria by Dinma27: 12:44pm On May 08, 2018
Do not be left out!!

Re: Invest In Ibeju Lekki, The Fastest Growing Region In Nigeria by Dinma27: 9:13am On May 24, 2018
U are a big guy
U spent #150,000 on a girl, all in d name of her birthday� & u even gave her #50,000 juz to make her hair. Smile�
Ur friend told u to come & buy a land where he
bought his, & invest ur money?�
U asked how much , & he replied #800,000�
U said to him that u cant buy that kind of land bcuz it's not a developed area...
& u later went broke,...
Can u ask that ur girl friend to give u #20,000 for u to survive?����
She agree give u ?��
Make I bend ??..��
Later, that same friend of urs called u to come to his new house since he's celebrating it, & u honored his invitation, u got there & started asking stupid questions?�
Is this the same land we came to see the last time?�
He replied.... Yes
Everywhere looks like London?��
He smiled?��
How much can i get Land here now?
He said #15million and you start regretting...

Invest today, enjoy tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Price Of Bitcoin At This Moment- Click Here / Corequest Capital Investment. Real Or Scam? / Retirement Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.