Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Any Nursing Student In The House?i Need Help Please. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Nursing Student In The House?i Need Help Please. (468 Views)

Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari / Why Do Some Nigerians Think Being A Male Nursing Student Is An Abomination???!!! / Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Nursing Student In The House?i Need Help Please. by laydoh(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Hi,my fellow nairalanders.i need your help concerning nursing in the university.i want to know how robust and interesting the program is.first of all,i chose microbiology at this years jamb and glory be to God i scored 234.the cutoff mark for both courses is 220 in unilorin.the problem i have is that i hate anything math,physics and stat which i know are among the courses in mcb for 2-3 yrs of the program,but i dont wanna have any carry over whatsover,dnt wanna spill over,which is why am thinking of changing to nursing.so,i will like to know if the courses in nursing is just like mcb with predominantly physical science subjects.i wud love to hear from nursing students esp from unilorin coz dats my choice of institution but at the same time,i will appreciate help from anywhere.Thanks In Advance. Cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44 abeg help me move to promise land where i can get general view and assistance.thanks
Re: Any Nursing Student In The House?i Need Help Please. by fantasticone1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
100level nursing students will offer the major science courses like Zoology, Chemistry, Physics etc. Course like statistics will be offered too but with minor credits especially in the second semester. I'm sure you will excel in those courses if you study hard.
Re: Any Nursing Student In The House?i Need Help Please. by laydoh(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2018
fantasticone1:
100level nursing students will offer the major science courses like Zoology, Chemistry, Physics etc. Course like statistics will be offered too but with minor credits especially in the second semester. I'm sure you will excel in those courses if you study hard.
am very gr8ful sir.

(1) (Reply)

National Teachers Institute, Kaduna,2018/19 Post-utme Admission Form/direct Entr / JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues, This Is What You Need To Do / ,,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.