Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari (33121 Views)

Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari / AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” / Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2021
As shared by Naija Class Captain:

They actually suspended someone from school because (s)he didn't greet Buhari?

https://twitter.com/NaijaClassCapt/status/1407948786211692549?s=09

COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
Maiduguri, Borno State

SUSPENSION OF STUDENT FOR DISOBEDIENCE

Student Name.........

Department......

Set.....

You are hereby suspended from the college for one week With effect from today 21st June 2021 for disobedience of executive order to Welcome the President of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari GCFR, GCON (on the 17th of June 2021)

You are expected to report back to college on the 28th of June 2021 along with
Your parent or guardian.

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2021
grin grin grin When a country is like a town, the king is deaf and his kingsmen are like god's sad This country is nothing to write about everyday!!! No wonder people are struggling to get out of this shit hole country

232 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by tesseract: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Lol...sycophants aid and abet tyrany. Next time you will learn to grovel before your lord and master b00hari. grin

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2021
What a country! Which president? Do we even have a president in Nigeria?

165 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Bola146(f): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2021
grin grin grin lobatan

Kikikikikikikikikikiki.... cheesy cheesy cheesy what else about in this country Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Dear Lord.... Just have mercy on Nigeria please cry cry these leaders are just.... Isshhhh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Seniorwriter(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Naija Class Captain:

https://twitter.com/NaijaClassCapt/status/1407948786211692549?s=09

COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
Maiduguri, Borno State

SUSPENSION OF STUDENT FOR DISOBEDIENCE

Student Name.........

Department......

Set.....

You are hereby suspended from the college for one week With effect from today 21st June 2021 for disobedience of executive order to Welcome the President of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari GCFR, GCON (on the 17th of June 2021)

You are expected to report back to college on the 28th of June 2021 along with
Your parent or guardian.

Deep Quote:
Citizens suffer when there is a bad leadership in power/position.
olumike001:

Reference:
New Living Translation
When the godly are in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked are in power, they groan.
Proverb 29:2
lexy2014:

Does d biblical reference he made aptly capture d incident as reported in d story?
Well Religion in Africa is Politics! I usually refrain from associating religion quotes with real life experiences else you might be quoted with a verse that talks about obeying constituted authority. When it's obvious that most African leaders or Africans with position and power abuse such authorities bestowed on them.
Be guided.
olumike001:

It is not ma. It's the understanding that is lacking ma. And we have millions of people in Africa, therefore generalising the word "religion" is not appropriate.
Thanks , I got your point as well.
I'm a Male not a female...lolz unless you are mistaking me for my SM and enquiry manager Sarah....anyways good to know you got my point.
Stay Woke.

@Seniorwriter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by thorpido(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2021
This is a display of tyranny.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by chiefbuchiV12(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Abeg wahala be like wetin again

1 Like

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by chatinent: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2021
To think this is a tertiary institution still baffles me. I wonder why she is compelled to welcome sb she really doesn't want to.

Are we travelling back to antiquity? Is this the modern hail-Hilter tactics being employed? Who is happy to welcome a failed government, even by force? Should everyone feign happiness?

I won't lie. I'll tell you the truth; man's government has failed.

Meanwhile, I am still available for hire to write your assignments.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2021
PDP Nurse..
Na their way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Y didn't dey ban all de Nursing students, just like PMB banned all Nigerians from accessing Twitter

1 Like

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by sofeo(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Imagine that.
Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by xpressionx(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2021
General Buhari
Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Euegene100001: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Dictator

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by bolafez(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Haba
Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Mrjonah(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2021
To welcome Bubu na by force?? undecided shocked undecided

12 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Sonnobax15(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2021
tongue
We are all hypocrites in this modafvcking country..........
If those people who welcomed bubu are to be given their freedom of expression,I bet you 90% of them would throw Stones at him and his entourage

Make we dey talk small truth atimes

31 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by tivereegega(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Good one
Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by oluwaseyi0: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Yet dem mannas will be fooling themselves about how people are receiving buhari not Knowing it's either paid or forced welcomer

No ordinary Nigeria will want to have anything to do with bihari without being forced, coerced or threaten to do so

Buahri the Kim of africa

19 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by amarachukwuokor: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
sorry
Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
This is rather a very big dent on the image of the president than an accolade..

Is "welcoming the president" part of reason I paid fees to the school or the reason I want to become a nurse?..

20 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by operandus(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Nigeria my country, this is the level we have sunken to.

8 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by McLizbae: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
If to welcome Buhari is an order from the college management, then she is out rightly disobidient jor.
Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
And we say we are practising democrazy democracy,
By the way he his an unknown president.

14 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Lashist(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Where is coldshisha?? cheesy Come and tell us how its a bad thing for her not to choose to worship bubu like you and how she is probably an Igbo and should be killed for not welcoming your lord

6 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Segkem2013(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Na by force?

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Unfortunate people
Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by Triangles1(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Your boss might be a wicked person is either you resign or do the needful otherwise you will answer query.
I'm not supporting Buhari but but we like it or not oga na oga.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari by smogup: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Buhari is the worst person to lead a country. A mistake that should have been avoided long ago.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Chinenye Nwabueze: Anambra Lecturer Honoured For Creative Teaching Technique / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.