Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Nigerian Father Defends His Decision To Give Shisha To His Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Father Defends His Decision To Give Shisha To His Kids (394 Views)

Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song / Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Father Defends His Decision To Give Shisha To His Kids by princeemmma(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
A Nigerian father identified as Rhyda Molenu on Facebook, shared pictures of himself having a weekend with his sons while ‘smoking shisha’, The man has been described as an ‘irresponsible father’.

Though it doesn’t look like the kids were smoking but Rhyda Molenu’s post and the replies imply that he doesn’t care.

When he was slammed by several people on Facebook he shared another picture and wrote:

“Many of you that Smoke like mad men and mad boys today. Your fathers did not give you SHISHA when you are young.so keep shot.

NO BODY HOLLY PASS. LOOK IN TO.MY EYES AND TELL.ME SAY YOU PASS.PRETENDERS DO THE WORST.
NO FAKE LIFE WITH MY KIDS.

BOYS LET THEM TALK A PREPARE TO FACE THE STREET NO MATTER WHAT YOU SEE.
THAT IS MY WAY DO YOUR OWN. IF AM NOT A GOOD FATHER LEAVE IT ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO GO MAKE AM IN LIFE. BUT I BELIEVE MY BOYS THIRE HEAD IS THERE. EVERY WHERE GOOD. TALK MORE MY POST NOW IS EVERY WHERE. HAHAHA.”

viviangist.com/gist/nigerian-father-defends-his-decision-to-give-shisha-to-his-kids/

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Makes Students Recite Nursery Rhyme At A University In Uyo / Adekunle Gold Is Ready! Check Out His Rehearsal For Johnnie, Jazz & Whisky / Toyin Aimakhu Congratulates Linda Ikeji On Her Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.