Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

FUTO Awake Night, Genesis Cinema Live In FUTO - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / FUTO Awake Night, Genesis Cinema Live In FUTO (486 Views)

Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 / Most Beautiful Model In Futo / Lets Help A Nairalander In FUTO To Win This Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Awake Night, Genesis Cinema Live In FUTO by dominzy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Latest news

It's with great pleasure I'm giving out this good news. For the 1st time ever, Genesis Cinema of Shoprite will be brought down to FUTO.

This event is tagged FUTO Awake Night.

This is a great news for movie lovers and cinema goers.

���There's a reason you must want to attend this event

�Maybe to watch BLACK PANTHER

�Maybe to experience the HORROR MOVIE

�Maybe to watch your ARTISTS PERFORM

�It's on a Weekend so Maybe to Relieve FUTO TEST WEEK stress

�Maybe to enjoy UNLIMITED COMEDY with MC the PREACHER ..and DANCE and DANCE and ROCK AWAY with DJ KIZZY and DJ MEKS all niqht after the Movie.

It's going to be VIRAL

It's going to be very CONTAGIOUS

It will INFECT

Date: 16th March, 2018

Venue: SOHT Theatre, behind Optometry Building.

Time: 9pm

TICKETS AVAILABLE... ₦500 FLAT..

tickets will be sold at the venue

Spread out the good news!!

(1) (Reply)

The 1K Challenge - Help Save A Life / I Am Going Ahead With My Wedding. / Special Easter Sunday Groove @theivyleagueabuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.