Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 (16030 Views)

Check Out Photos From Miss Ambassador For Peace 2019 X Torley / Torley Nigeria “silent Disco Party” With Arcadian Lounge (photos) / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by nigerianpride: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Erigga one of the biggest artiste in Nigeria will be performing in Warri this December at the Erigga "The Genesis Live 2018" with Torley Nigeria as the official drink sponsor

The event would feature top acts Victor AD, I Go Save, Mr Jollof, Young Chief, Double E, MC Edo Pikin, Mr Paul, Shun Bebe, Kelvin Sapp, Twest

Earlier this year, Erigga as he is popularly known, was nominated twice on one of the most prestigious award in Nigeria ” the Headies”. The Headies nominated Erigga for lyricist on the roll and album of the year .

This same rapper has stood out amongst his peers (fellow rappers) for putting out one of the biggest acts right now. Rappers don’t bring out singers; rather, singers bring out rappers but in the case of Erigga, the reverse is the case, because, not only did he go global with motivation, he also skyrocketed his partner on his featured single “Victor ad” who is responsible for the hit single “Wetin We Gain”.

Torley Nigeria is a premium champagne brand that has constantly supported the Nigeria entertainment industry with show sponsorships Like Acapella My Mic and I, Nigerian Men Fashion Week 2018.

http://www.torley.com.ng/errigathegenesis

6 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by netbeans1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
FTC cool

Which one is Erigga one of the biggest artiste in Nigeria , I'm not understanding undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Seconsol92(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Erigga the king in the south

Check signature for data promo

27 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by olusledge: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
O.P kindly define the term "one of the biggest artist in Nigeria " cos me ayam not understanding anymore

3 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Abbesuper123(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
OK we Don hear
Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Horlartunes: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
wARRI

2 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Josh2x: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by netbeans1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Got app ideas?

Shoot them to me via email.. Check my siggy wink
Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by patogist: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
666 the devils symbol
Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by kvngjesse(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Erriga grin

1 Like

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good sponsored thread......
That is how we roll.......

1 Like

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Mikeln: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Damianobi(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Erigga paper boi....this guy's lyrics always giving me joy.

If trust dey, then water for no fit dey cook fish. �

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Enoch07: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Okay

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by JasonScoolari: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
This one nor be Eze goes to school or Chike and the River, this one nah must attend.

Day break everywhere burst.

32 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Errigga...
Our own person...
But dude is too raw though

18 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Loll....... Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Pekele007: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Day break everywhere burst 2 secs. Paper boi.

The baddest Pidgin Rapper and the King of South South. His wordplay is 2nd to none.

28 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Gabbyayo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Who naked no they shook hands for pocket grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Pekele007: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
olusledge:
O.P kindly define the term "one of the biggest artist in Nigeria " cos me ayam not understanding anymore

Which school did you attend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Andrewgame42: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
My biggest motivation nah those people wey elbow be loss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by versashee: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Okiemute say like this he wan go join Hk
For accra, nothing dey him hand only 10K
EriBaBa, believe me i no be JK
Before i waka we fit gather smoke your SK?

As we dey talk i tell am say na Akonuche
E work for me no mean say e go work for Uche
E say erigga Lock up who i wan follow perch na my real guy beside i dey expect one Kesh.

On e way to Lagos, e receive alert
Family land na e sell, the boy too get heart
Enter Accra e guys dey hail am Bossu
E no dey hustle, every night steady bottle.

If dem wan cook for house na him dey go withdraw
Small small, big man for Accra don poor
Dem no tell am, around 10 o clock for night dem send am message, lock gate fling e things outside.

Story of Okiemute by Erigga

If e wan burst na 2 seconds, Tiri too tay.
Day break, everywhere burst My woman pay,
This year, we go give Wahala Problem
Where the dirls dey? Use my Benz take go Tow them.
Incase dem wan dey assume
na to spray the money anyhow like another man perfume
If Sars wan jump, I niked follow them
Wetin dey happen officer, me and you get problem?

Old warri, me no bother nobody
So make no one bother me, hold this Fund take press
Life hard, i know e no easy bros. Even for hell fire sef, Devil sidown dey press
Respect who get but fear who neva collect
Cos one taking, na there area take scatter
Street and general market, you fit pick too
Suspension na hold on, rough character.

Motivation by Erigga ft Victor AD.

I LOVE YOU ERIGGA

I have listened to all your jamz and memorized all your linea, i go use my babe take wage Kola give you.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by JasonScoolari: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
ivumar:
Errigga...
Our own person...
But dude is too raw though
If Eribaba too Raw, try cook am. wink

22 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by versashee: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
2 o'clock for night i sidon my domot dey blaw, hoping say all the pain go comot, as how? I just receive one Mumu phone call, my paddy for Ekpoma dem just take am count scores.

Sabi boy, no be today dem don dey tam am. I even hear say who dog am na person wey Bam am. This na guy man wey don comit tire, use kala face u he no dey leave till fire comot. Number 1 butcher, u no wan follow am do cos KoroKoro for afternoon he go Dog you for school.

Na so him name take cast, even when he kawa enter B-Side e Bleep up no still sawa. Na so e just be, same person wey dey follow you roll na the same person wey go change am when it's time to go. Dem say the guy na runs, omo boy no know. E own paddy, blast am go KPUAAA

Wicked Man by Erigga ft Oritse Femi.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Eribaba has been without doubt one of the most consistent lyricist in the rap game, dude just need a bigger platform to showcase his lyrical dexterity and cement his place for everyone to see.

2 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Kryptomeniac: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Warrriiii

Shout out to the paper boy...
Wild wild west...crooner

4 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by chuksjuve(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
This year we go give Wahala problem

6 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by loadedvibes: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
When you go this kind event en.. You go see live performance then when you dey comot you go don be yahoo boy.

9 Likes

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Hoodbilonia: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
young buck of naija
jus dah his lyrics are boring

Re: Torley Nigeria Now Official Drink Sponsor Of Erigga The Genesis Live 2018 by Makavelli099(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
the guy no de hustle; every night so so bottles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Wedding Ring Worn On The Fourth Finger? / Entrepreneur Africa Awards 2019: Seyi Tinubu, Timi Dakolo, Mizwanneka Win Big / Which Party/Owambe Are You Attending Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.