Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

43Ronin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 43Ronin's Profile / 43Ronin's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 91 pages)

Politics / Re: Biafra Civil War: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home May 30 by 43Ronin: 5:18pm On May 02
Why can't igbo governors actually declare it as public Holliday to remember those that died in the war
Career / Re: Why Abia Policeman Dropped His Rifle, Walked Away From His Job - PIDOMNIGERIA by 43Ronin: 2:14pm On May 02
How much are they even paying them that they should risk their lives in SE where they are sitting ducks

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Senator Magnus Abe Aligns With Wike by 43Ronin: 2:09pm On May 02
Mumu fubara will receive the ambode treatment and will still not be able to loot any money in RVSG cos Efcc will be waiting for him. Magnus Abe sabi sha
Politics / Re: Economic Importance Of Lagos Calabar Coastal High Way by 43Ronin: 1:17am On May 02
LegendHero:

It is with Ojuku. I heard he stole the map before he died.

You fit help us go collect am?
At least he lived longer than thief awolowo who later cowardly ended his life with Ratack

Celebrities / Re: Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) by 43Ronin: 1:11am On May 02
Mouth wey u don use suck gonorrhea laced Pucci. Ewew
Celebrities / Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by 43Ronin: 11:39pm On May 01
alizma:
You see that woman called Kemi Olunloyo, she can be colo-mental at times but never been in haste to ignore whatever she says. I rest my case.
The mainstream media try to paint her as kolo but she & hudenyi are d only investigate journalists out there. She long broke the news that DNA test confirmed Sam Larry as the father
Celebrities / Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by 43Ronin: 11:29pm On May 01
This is a real lesson to niggas out there, neva make a hoe a housewife or you will train anoda man's child.
Politics / Re: Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front by 43Ronin: 7:04pm On May 01
Since the landmark will be compensated I don't think there's an issue, the only issue people have is why spend 1 trillion on a road at this trying times in nigeria
Politics / Re: Landmark Demolition: I'm Glad I Left Nigeria - Tayo Aina by 43Ronin: 3:25pm On May 01
His full name is Tayo Chinedu Aina grin
Politics / Re: "Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu by 43Ronin: 3:21pm On May 01
AuschwitzPrefec:

Food stuff from Delta , cross River will easily be transported directly to ready markets in Lagos .

Fresh seafood harvested from the ocean by riverine communities can easily be transported fresh to markets in urban areas along this route.

Other resources from the resource rich Niger Delta such as timber , cocoa and rubber can be transported to processing and export companies .

You think SS is a barren desolate place ?

Also goods and commodities from across Nigeria can easily be transported to all SS cities without interference through SE.

You better see this project as Nigeria preparing for your final exit .

The project is meant to provide direct access to all SS states via the coast in the event you are granted your Biafra .

Hunger go tear Onistha touts for head bridge as there will be no trucks to exploit .

Do you know the distance from Delta, Bayelsa & Rivers to calabar? Bruv it's 4 hour and the ogoja road is bad. Govt should have used that money to fix our refineries in order to improve our FX and stabilize petrol supply, abu you no dey que for fuel ni?
Politics / Re: "Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu by 43Ronin: 1:42pm On May 01
oldguyman:
Selling fake drinks, expired drugs and those rubbish is what you consider business. Your head is blank. Without illegal business Ibo man cannot do anything.

But your hausa lords and saviors said that 70% of businesses in lagos are owned by igbos, and that is just igbos he did not include hausa that have bought up the entire Agege or nigerdeltans. You yorubas have nothing because your leaders invested in 9-5 for you guys
Politics / Re: "Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu by 43Ronin: 1:39pm On May 01
AuschwitzPrefec:

The section demolished was illegally sited on federal land and the demolition excercise carried out by federal govt through the ministry of works headed by an Ibo man.

One of them on this thread is even asking that they de-invest from Lagos and invest in coastal towns which I infer is in the same SS that this road network project is meant to open up.

Now tell me how SS people will want to sell prime real estate to them after they opposed the project that will make the adjourning lands along the route spike in value?

This coastal highway project normally should attract commendation and support from their likes as it will surely see to other coastal towns in the SS opening up for business, investments and tourism.

But for their myopic hatred inspired by pure bigotry for anything good outside their region , they have now shot themselves on the foot and kneecaps.
You made no sense at all. How many goods are coming and going to calabar from Lagos? So according to naija statistics 70% of goods imported are heading to SE, why is the bridge not stopping at Imo, or Abia. So after clearing goods at Lagos I will take the bridge and pay 5k per toll for 4 tolls and still travel hours on a bad federal road just to getbto SE, that's increasing the cost thereby making things more difficult for nigerians. Also at the point in time is that road a necessity? Can't the billion dollars used to construct road be used to repair and maintain several FG roads esp in the SS & SE? East-west road that spand from PHC to Edo State is not yet completed. Ogoja road that connects calabar to rivers state via akwa-ibom is also terrible, the entire stretch of auchi road that goes to Abuja is also bad and has claimed many lives is also terrible. Our refineries not working could benefit hugely from the trillions being used on that road so what's the brain in construction that road? It's only nine Tinubus regime that the federal govt will construct a road from the taxes and resources of Nigeria and nigerians will still pay for the road. Listen politicians are friends to themselves don't foolishly buy into their crap
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Three For Alleged Machete Attack On Lagos DPO by 43Ronin: 7:15am On May 01
Thug life wanabe
Education / Re: Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME by 43Ronin: 11:32am On Apr 30
They have seen that the top scorers are probably from the east, shame no gree them
Business / Re: Why Naira Depreciated By 23% In 4 Days — Currency Dealers, Analysts by 43Ronin: 8:12pm On Apr 29
Abi Shakara don end ooo
Crime / Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by 43Ronin: 1:26pm On Apr 29
hammer567:
Nigeria is on its final leg, the Igbos will revenge the killing of our people that one is certain.

We are not going to preserve Nigeria for them, if they want to scatter it, we will aid and abet them.

There will be no peace agreement with Fulani in SE Igboland. No ranch, No Ruga and No open grazing in SE.

We will continue to uphold the no grazing ban and if them born their papa well, let them carry their stinking cow that they sex to enter Igboland.
Revenge which killing? My friend keep quiet! How will they revenge? Who will do the revenging? Didn't you guys abandon betray the struggle because of peter obi phony political ambition? Peter obi just like azikiwe used ndigbo for his political agenda and failed just like like. Continue following peter obi, ndi nzuzu
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of villagers In Nimbo, Uzo Uwani, Enugu State by 43Ronin: 10:29am On Apr 29
Wheres ESN? Oh I forgot! ndigbo compromised the agitation for self-protection because of peter obi political ambition. Now they are paying the price for their foolishness.

3 Likes

Health / Re: MRI Machine At UCH Ibadan Is Not Working. Patients Suffering. by 43Ronin: 12:33am On Apr 29
Elsueno:

Stop making excuses for corruption & incompetence.... Sometimes it makes me even wonder if the the racists whites, chinco & arabs Calling us monkeys, subhumans etc might actually be right.

Ur leaders are busy stealing billions of naira monthly, buying useless SUV, yatchs & useless edifice for President & V.P.

But, No...that's not a problem, But a simple MRI machine for millions of people is 'TOO EXPENSIVE' for d government, Instead a private individual should buy it & EXTORT THE SICK.

Are U agbodoria@ns even HUMAN. how da hell do U comfortable defend such incompetence!
Once you see that black dot on their forehead just forget about common sense from them

3 Likes

Health / Re: MRI Machine At UCH Ibadan Is Not Working. Patients Suffering. by 43Ronin: 11:21pm On Apr 28
As long as their governor built new secondary school the black dotted foreheaders don't care if they die.

1 Like

Travel / Re: 19 Passengers Die In Okene Bypass Fatal Accident by 43Ronin: 7:09pm On Apr 28
Yesterday it was Eleme road with scores dead, today it's okene... the demon that Thiéfnubu arranged with to tie nigerians down despite open rigging is collecting its share from nigerians. Everyone should pray back to sender

2 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Yusuf Sununu Asks CPN To Prosecute 'Unregistered' IT Professionals by 43Ronin: 7:04pm On Apr 28
When you check the names the names of people instigating these retrogressive policies you find out they are all in one religion with a dot on their head, but the same Saudi currently has the best IT people at the moment they recruited from the US, Canada and all over d world. That is why all old men in naija politics must retire to their home or to the grave by force

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Necessary To Avert Financial Crisis – Tinubu by 43Ronin: 3:56pm On Apr 28
Dey whine ur papa druggie.
Crime / Re: Cocaine Trafficking: Two Drug Dealers Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by 43Ronin: 3:28pm On Apr 28
Why sentence mules to life when the kingpin is roaming free?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Northern Groups Uncover Plot To Stop Tinubu In 2027 by 43Ronin: 3:05pm On Apr 28
Mtscheew Bagudu the corrupt thing even accused by the USA as being a thief? Dey play
Politics / Re: CBN Removes Report On Fresh ₦3.8 Trillion Loan By Tinubu Govt by 43Ronin: 3:04pm On Apr 28
It's very sad that an institution is trying to dribble the masses.

1 Like

Culture / Re: Benin Traditional Council Suspends Five Chiefs For Pledging Alliance To Ooni by 43Ronin: 2:26pm On Apr 28
It's highly Dubious & hypocritical of yoruba to lay claim to beni because their king answers Oba but turn around to accuse ndigbo of laying claim to ikwerre even thought their kings bear Igwe & Eze, and their towns carry igbo names. Yoruba stay in your lane- always looking to reap from where you did not sow

2 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by 43Ronin: 12:15am On Apr 28
CelestineNelson:
Have you ever come across a DNA test that confirms that the husband is the father of the Children?

Or is this a new tactics of scattering homes ?... Because this is becoming a daily occurrence !
My friends baby moma was the first to rush to the hospital to do DNA for their new born son. She even waited for her baby daddy to show and after the DNA it was 98% positive. Any real woman with nothing to hide will even do the DNA to comport the man
Education / Re: Age Limit For Varsity Admissions Backward - Punch Editorial Board by 43Ronin: 11:27pm On Apr 27
Sapasenator:

PHD @ 18 ?

Can I have what you are smoking ?
Most tinubu supporters are illiterate, inexposed & dumb as fùck

Education / Re: Age Limit For Varsity Admissions Backward - Punch Editorial Board by 43Ronin: 11:23pm On Apr 27
PressMyButton:
Even abroad there's age limit, oversabi dey worry nigerians. Let kids be kids and stop pushing unneccessary pressures on them. Varsity is for adults not kids.
Anything tinubu you support like a fool. You are even trowing in abroad? The youngest graduate in the world is an American and she was 10 years old when she graduated. The lady below graduated 1st class in philosophy. Philosophy ooo, try am if you no go mad

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by 43Ronin: 8:21pm On Apr 27
Boko haram vs iswap

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims by 43Ronin: 3:42pm On Apr 27
HBB1:

🤣

Joker!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 91 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.