Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (56605 Views)

Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients / Staphylococus Aureus/ Infections Guaranteed Natural Solutions. / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Alariiwo: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Same way some believe HIV is a scam.

This Maduka guy looks unserious to me so I can't subscribe to his rants.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by pweshboi(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ohh quite enlightening
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by modaink333: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
I tell them, them no hear, them say all na storie
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Bsmartt(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Thanks Doctor.
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Twrecks(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Yoruba doctors and fraud........SMH

Your brain is fried, sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
All those trado medical doctors are guilty of this.
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by maxwell767(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
i was scammed by one point doctor about this later on another told me same thing. some doctors are doing business with their profession.

Don't always buy medicine from the pharmacy they point you to,is either their business or they have share . go to another one

2 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by fuellessgen: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cc: engwari
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Enemyofpeace: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
What are we going to do with all these Fulani herdsmen?they are everywhere now

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by maasoap(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
Same way some believe HIV is a scam.

This Maduka guy looks unserious to me so I can't subscribe to his rants.

You had better listen to him.

Staphylococcus aureus is not transmitted sexually neither is it a sexually transmitted disease.

Staphylococcus aureus does not caused infertility (male or female), impotence or premature ejaculation.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause weak erection of the joystick.

Staphylococcus aureus does not cause waist pain.

Staphylococcus aureus does not move like worms all over the body.

Staphylococcus aureus is not contacted via toilet seats.

Nigerian scammers attribute staphylococcus aureus to almost every disease in a standard medical textbook. This is wrong and these scammers should be named and shamed.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Madukaele(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
hi
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by columbus007(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
This man shld shot the fvck make i hear word,so if i pick nose am attracting staph,holy crap. sad

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by naijanative: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
nams77:
While I quite agree with most of the points he posited like staph aureus being ubiquitous and a normal microflora, staph aureus is also an opportunistic micro-organisms. If it finds it way to the urether, bladder, urethra, it becomes a disease causative agent. Sometimes, it causes general septicemia in the blood stream and issues like carbuncle.
But Nigerian charlatan and bus vendors has made it seem like a hydra headed monster that it is the cause of every malady

He mentioned that. S.aureus causing septicemia by itself is a very rare event. It mostly occurs when the persons immunity has been eroded by other health conditions .

6 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by NovaCare: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
The doctor is half right and half wrong!

Staphylococcus is a group of bacteria (microbe or germ) that can cause a number of infectious diseases in various tissues of the body. Staphylococcus is more familiarly known as staph ( pronounced "staff" ). Staph-related illness can range from mild and requiring no treatment to severe and potentially fatal.

The name Staphylococcus comes from the Greek staphyle, meaning a bunch of grapes, and kokkos, meaning berry, and that is what staph bacteria look like under the microscope, like a bunch of grapes or little round berries. (In technical terms, these are gram-positive, facultative anaerobic, usually unencapsulated cocci.)

Over 30 different types of staphylococci can infect humans, but most infections are caused by Staphylococcus aureus. Staphylococci can be found normally in the nose and on the skin (and less commonly in other locations) of around 25%-30% of healthy adults and in 25% of hospital or medical workers.

In the majority of cases, the bacteria do not cause disease. However, a cut, abrasion, or other damage to the skin or other injury may allow the bacteria to overcome the natural protective mechanisms of the body, leading to infection.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Mintayo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
This Doctor must have passed through Iyana Ipaja, Oshodi Ladipo, Ketu and some other parts of Lagos where these guys tell you that Staphylococcus aureus causes sexual problems, in fact all kind of sickness sef.
Kudos to the Doctor for this enlightment.
Whenever I passed through all these places, and hear these adverts, I just smh...
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by JuanDeDios: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
nams77:
While I quite agree with most of the points he posited like staph aureus being ubiquitous and a normal microflora, staph aureus is also an opportunistic micro-organisms. If it finds it way to the urether, bladder, urethra, it becomes a disease causative agent. Sometimes, it causes general septicemia in the blood stream and issues like carbuncle.
But Nigerian charlatan and bus vendors has made it seem like a hydra headed monster that it is the cause of every malady
You can. Also Google MRSA- methicillin resistant staph aureus for more insight
You're right. Staph does get into the urethra where it can cause sensations and be transmitted sexually. The scam, though, is real.

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
nams77:

My learned colleague.. You spoke like a microbiologist.. Are you one?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
meeky007:
any drug or vaccine to get rid of dis staphylococcus disease ?
Staph. aureus is a normal flora bacteria in the body. Found mostly on the skin and when the person is unhygienic, it can grow to large populations to cause boils and mumps. Also, if there is an infection in the body already, the organism can also use dat opportunity to cause small trouble because the body's defence mechanism is low on support, but once u use antibiotic, #lobatan. It is easily treated without complications or special medication unlike what these our quacks on the buses n molues go tell una

3 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Venica(f): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
litaninja:
Its a part of the body's natural flora oooooo
You don't get rid of it....

how about the skin disease such as impetigo. what drugs can be use?
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by TUBLEZ(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Same thing i was told at medical research centre Yaba, the HOD was just laughing so loud... He said my friend don't let them finish ur money for lagos oooooo. He now refer me to a doctor for counselling and all i was told is exact with this post

6 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by OBAGADAFFI: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
nams77:

More like for you
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by kingzjay(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Are you trying to say Olisa Metuh is faking his illness?

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
this man again

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Moneytize: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
E like like say this man never try Dr Uguebe "Gboko Cleanser" grin

6 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
kingzjay:
Are you trying to say Olisa Metuh is faking his illness?
olisa metuh is his cousin

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by vioment: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Anybody can poison nigerians. We don't even have light to run labs that can check for food quality locally or internationally. Anybody can inject poisons into our food to cause slow diseases especially those that hate blacks or nigerians. We need to come up with strategies that protect us from these openings to inflict harm. Even our local food(cooked or uncooked) can cause diseases. My point is we need to prevent these incidents.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by scopusng(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chei. I don fall mugu before be that sha.
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Antichristus: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Why is Maduka C Ogwueleka always seeking attention? The other day he shared the event of his daughter's first menstruation on social media (http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/nigerian-doctor-posts-photo-of-his-daughter-who-saw-her-first-menstrual-period-gets-bashed-online/). He was also given suspended jail term for perjury (http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/hospital-doctor-12802/) SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by Antichristus: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kenamen20:
this man again

Just my thought. He is notorious. lol.
Re: Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" by pannyman(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Another big scam is the so-called "toilet infection". I did a Google search of it and all the results were from Nigerian sources.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.