Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

You Have Been Brushing Your Teeth The Wrong Way!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Have Been Brushing Your Teeth The Wrong Way!!! (477 Views)

Brushing Before Or After Eating In The Morning. Which Is Best Practice? / Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / How You May Be Destroying Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Been Brushing Your Teeth The Wrong Way!!! by PearlPerfect: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Have you been battling with bad breath for long?

It might be that you have been brushing your teeth the wrong way.

I just made a mistake and you did not even notice. You just checked and still can't find it.

It should be brushing your teeth and tongue.

Got it?

follow me

Many people focus mainly on the teeth while brushing so much that they only skim the surface of the tongue and claim they are done for the day. You should spend more time on the tongue.

As simple as that.

Why Is This?

The source of bad breath is not the teeth but the tongue. If the tongue is clean definitely no more bad breath.

So start brushing right!!!

There are other ways of properly tackling bad breath and I have compiled a free report on it.

To get access to it send a mail to perfecthealthacademy@gmail.com with a subject ' bad breath solution report' and the report would be sent to you.

Please also visit facebook.com/perfecthealthacademy for more health tips.

Bless you.
Re: You Have Been Brushing Your Teeth The Wrong Way!!! by PearlPerfect: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2018
Always focus on your tongue, that is the trick to it.
Re: You Have Been Brushing Your Teeth The Wrong Way!!! by PearlPerfect: 6:48am On Mar 20, 2018
Do not be ashamed of this, just get help.

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Masturbation / If Your Health Is Really Important To You , Read This Information !!! / When I Had A Mouth Odour, I Tried Out This Natural Remedy And It Worked 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.