Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (52144 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by grandstar(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yes, focus on the secret person of the heart.

However, nthing wrong in makeup
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by sparkwil(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lovely

Better have this than being tricked by layers of makeups
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Sabiboii17(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yeah..... atleast you know that ur product will not lose taste after d wedding night.....you are priceless girl
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Luukasz(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
with deeper yansh
Deeper yansh wey clean pass your life

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by delishpot: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
yougos:

Ladies: Can You Dress Like This on Your Wedding Day?
Every woman dreams of looking
extraordinarily beautiful on their wedding day and they will do anything to achieve this
but this particular bride decided to look simple on her own day.
Ladies out there, can you dress this way on your wedding day?

Must they do it the way she did? Man women have been doing what she did esp the women in her church so why is her own more special? She is naturally beautiful and that is a blessing. I can download tons of photos of ladies looking simple on their wedding day so it is not something people have not been doing.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by kan12(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
nwabobo:

This must be Deeper Life.

Watchman.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
lies....
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
It is d church's rule..no biggy...fine woman
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Iamoriginalben(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
frenzyduchess:
All man to his own, yes she looks good, but let's not forget she is adhering to the doctrine of her church . No makeup fine, but does that prevent her from going for a quality wedding gown undecided
Pls what is a good wedding gown? Infact what is d ideology behind wedding?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by kenevision(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
She is amazingly beautiful.. When I see women like this, I just feel like getting married. kiss

I just hope the mods will not spoil my mood with any ROMAN GODDESS or INSTAGRAM SLAY QUEEN threads embarassed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by tintingz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
It's not her full decision to look like this on her wedding day, it's the church decision.

Happy married life to them.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Dalek(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
yougos:

extraordinarily beautiful on their wedding day and they will do anything to achieve this

if you know, you know cheesy

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Beautiful!

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by blowedfish: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Flawless
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by magiki(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
First time am seeing this
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Iamoriginalben:

Pls what is a good wedding gown? Infact what is d ideology behind wedding?
I said quality ,that material she used is 700 per yard in my area, just the same way I see deeper life ladies go for low grade buluku skirt almost looking like what my grandma wears before she puts on buba and wrapper undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by desgiezd(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Natural beauty on display. She's very cool
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Harmony92(f): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Icon79:
Yup. She's very pretty. Natural beauty!

At least, now the dude knows what he's getting .... not all those ladies with looks that scream FALSE ADVERTISING!

O pari

smiles

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
frenzyduchess:
All man to his own, yes she looks good, but let's not forget she is adhering to the doctrine of her church . No makeup fine, but does that prevent her from going for a quality wedding gown undecided
Abi oooo.
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I guess u are engulf in bitterness,darkness and devour by hate
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Jaydear: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
But I don't see anything wrong with this dressing. she is beautiful like this and on the outside, but we don't know how pure on the inside she is.
SPLENDID!!!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
If this is what beautiful looks like, i need to consult my optician cool
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
profolaolu:
I guess u are engulf in bitterness,darkness and devour by hate
hahahhhahah darkness kor, so it's me that told her to go and use low quality material to make her wedding gown undecided. By the way I have come across people like this during my school days, and they always feel they are the only ones going to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
frenzyduchess:
hahahhhahah darkness kor, so it's me that told her to go and use low quality material to make her wedding gown undecided. By the way I have come across people like this during my school days, and they always feel they are the only ones going to heaven.
"Low quality material"sister you wicked.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
RogueX:
I personally believe women look better without make up.

Tip for guys: Make sure your first date with any babe is at d swimming pool (Let her know she must enter the water). Wash all the make up away, See if it's a wig and also check for padded bra n pant. All in one

thank me later

grin Point noted. Now to start putting it into action cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by ashiraf(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
she was nice looking and beautiful...
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by selflove99(f): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hardewarlee:
This is real the woman , No Maggie No Palm Oil No seasonal BUT SHE IS STILL SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL Unlike one of my foolish Bae wey her face go be like spoilt Soup after all the Nonentical make up ....

Does that mean u were foolish too because foolish people stay close? Just thinking grin shocked
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by NaijaElba(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
yougos:

@op ODE niyin sir, she did not decide to look simple, she just have to follow her church doctrine, if she wasn't a deeperlife member, she would not have dressed in a make up free way. So say something else and stop decieving the gullible people online.

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by NaijaElba(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=yougos post=65864293]

Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
RogueX:
I personally believe women look better without make up.

Tip for guys: Make sure your first date with any babe is at d swimming pool (Let her know she must enter the water). Wash all the make up away, See if it's a wig and also check for padded bra n pant. All in one

thank me later
do u know dat dere are waterproof make-up, wigs n padded bras n pant u won't even notice...wise up

thank me later
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by emmxzy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
with deeper yansh
lol funny
Re: Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by begoten: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Being simple does not necessarily mean cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? / (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.