Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) (46209 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by baddosky1: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
I remember when a girl I once dated damaged my iPad. I just apologized, then poured Veet into her relaxer. I lost my device...she lost most part of her hair.

Score: 1-1

1 Like

Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by salaboiz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
hehehehehehehe.
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Rebuke: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
I no go fit date abero girl na.

Not in support of a guy cheating cus I can't but this is nt jxt abt cheating.

Any woman who does dis bcus her boo cheated can wreck greater havoc on yhu for any other reason as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
UDUJ:

And you think Nigerian girls don't do this? shocked Where have you been bro angry

Lol
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

.. respect yourself.

Cc ibkayee did you tell her my name?
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Women are really bad too. It goes both ways undecided
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by UrRealG: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
nurey:
waiting for my bae to Come damage my 2017 VW Phaeton, as I may be a serial cheat

I will then paint her on the tarmac with the car
grin grin
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

Was she the one that told you my own name?
Once again, stop stalking me and giving me useless mentions. You won't like the aftermath.
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin

Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Cometova(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
� � � � � � ➡ � � ➡ � � � �

Publish your CHANGE OF NAME with ease!!! Just Married?
BVN issues?
Or
Just want to Effect a Change/Confirmation of Name in a widely read Newspaper?

@ just ₦7000 in any Newspaper of your choice you can have it done instantly.

Dial � or Whatsapp � 08094100000

Fees for Each Newspaper:

★The Guardian - ₦7000
Gets Published on WEDNESDAYS & SATURDAYS

★The Nation - ₦7000
Gets Published on SUNDAYS

★Champion - ₦7000
Gets Published on any day of the week.

★The Punch - ₦9000
Gets Published on THURSDAYS

www.con.dotuncometova.com
www.dotuncometova.com
Trending Ad on Facebook: www./ncj7000
Facebook: www.fb.com/dotuncometova
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dotuncometova
Instagram: www.instagram.com/dotuncometova

Powered by: Dotun Cometova

Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Once again, stop stalking me and giving me useless mentions. You won't like the aftermath.

How then did you get my name? From who?

She is the only person that knows me by that name.... You have bought madness you just don't know it.
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Alariiwo: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Adegoke O, stop stalking me and giving me useless mentions. You won't like the aftermath.

Errm..

Care to tell us what's going on between you two?
Who is the stalker and which one is the stalkee
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

How then did you get my name? From who?

She is the only person that knows me by that name.... You have bought madness you just don't know it.

Let this your madness remain in Nigeria, try it in saner climes like Canada. You will end up in jail... werey!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
grayht:
Na to go respray the car ... grin
There's a substance called "Tina" (i don't know if i got the spelling correctly).

Tina will removed the spread paints and leave only the original paint of the car.
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by LushGreenz: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Diary of an obsessive lover: By the time I jolt her brain with a JCVD-style helicopter kick she'll know better than act petty and vindictive next time. Fùcking take a hike if you're cheated on! If you must stand and talk about it,don't dare touch my property.

Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Let this your madness remain in Nigeria, try it in saner climes like Canada. You will end up in jail... werey!
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
you don't try this nonsensse with me
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2018

Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Akpan107:
There's a substance called "Tina" (i don't know if i got the spelling correctly).

Tina will removed the spread paints and leave only the original paint of the car.

It's called thinner, and it makes paint lighter, if the original coating is not thick enough, it will wash it away too, best option is to scrape and repaint that car.
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

I see, that girl is finished....

You are finished Q**i
You think you are the only mad person on Nl? Did you fall with your head as a kid? Go about opening 100s of username, disturbing my e-peace..

Try nonsense and I will drag you all around Nl.
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

Lol nah I didn't

Aguia:

I see, that girl is finished....
Who is finished? undecided
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You are finished Q**i
You think you are the only mad person on Nl? Did you fall with your head as a kid? Go about opening 100s of username, disturbing my e-peace..

Try nonsense and I will drag you all around Nl.

I don't have an issue with you na, you have answered me about who told you what and what.

I am waiting for her to show up, she has simply disappeared. I knew if i squeeze you hard enough, i will find the truth.

I am done with you.
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

I don't have an issue with you na, you have answered me about who told you what and what.

I am waiting for her to show up, she has simply disappeared. I knew if i squeeze you hard enough, i will find the truth.

I am done with you.

I am not done with you. Are you tired?
One useless move from you and your history will be on NL. All you these mental cases on Nairaland be biting more than you can chew.
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

How then did she know the name only you i gave?
Antibrutus

Apparently you know his name or something, did I give you any name?
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

One useless move from you and your history will be on NL. All you these mental cases on Nairaland be biting more than you can chew.

Interesting cheesy
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
ibkayee:

Antibrutus

shocked is he secretly teddy A?
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Madam, if e sure for you, tell me how you got my details na. Who is the mental case? You hacked into my email accounts?

I am.still coming for you, i will find you. On this earth? I will find you.
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thegamingorca:

shocked is he secretly teddy A?
Lol Teddy A ko
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
ibkayee:

Antibrutus

NO!!!
Did you also give him my name?
He has been mentioning my real name all around NL. Talking nonsense , even bringing in my mothers womb. Is he mad??

He is not that difficult to figure out.
Let's say, I have figured him out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

NO!!!
Did you also give him my name?
He has been mentioning my real name all around NL. Talking nonsense , even bringing in my mothers womb. Is he mad??

He is not that difficult to figure out.
Let's say, I have figured him out.
Aguia

There's your answer
Re: Ladies Damage Their Cheating Boyfriends Cars (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
AutoReportNG2:
Hell has no fury than when a woman is furious as she is totally uncontrollable. Women are loving creatures God created, they are loving, accommodating and can weather the storm to support their men, some are so emotional than they go out of their comfort zone to make their family get the best out of life, shout out to the hardworking and ladies of virtues. We all remembered the story of a lady who used her salary to finance the school fees of her fiancee in the UK and so many other stories we can't recall. As loving as they are, they can be deadly, they can best be described as a string in a serpent when they attack, it is deadly without little or no remedy at all.

We list pictures of women who caught their boyfriend cheating and guess what they did to their cars... Have a look below.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/03/moments-when-ladies-damage-their.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-vN_DywNE8UA/WqqJz6g_6XI/AAAAAAAAPFs/LumvSAfaRo4wfkz5Hxl2AoCCafB_YiKEgCLcBGAs/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
Simple. Get her arrested and sue her poor ass until she is begging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Cars Security Personnels Won't Stop At Checkpoints (Photos) / Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Avalon: Your Preference And Why? / 15 Toyota Models Specifically Built For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.