|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,865,308 members, 6,875,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 May 2022 at 06:08 PM
|5 Things You Should Do To Get Very Rich With A Small Provision Shop. by StancyFrosh(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2018|
Starting a provision shop is no big deal. You mustn't get half a million naira to open a big shop that will attract people. You can start from somewhere. The setting of the business can be at a busy road, if its a school environment. The small shop can be close to hostels, lecture halls and classrooms. You can be selling normal and simple provisions and yet add selling of snacks to it, to draw more customers.
Now, when you start the business. There are rules guiding your business. If these rules are not respected and carefully followed, it might wreck down ur business, like some shops that started filled with provisions, but after some months, d shop began to go empty, and d shop owner may not have enough money to refill the shop.
Here i have 5 steps to take to make your small shop a big shop and let it boom, with my rules.
1. You do not select, judge or lay insult to your customers. You have to be SOCIAL, be friends with everybody that comes to your shop to buy onething or d other, they will come back patronizing you.
2. Be neat, wear good cloths, if possible speak good english.
3. Always, be happy. Smile. Your smile attracts many customers, not because you are beautiful or handsome, but because they will think you are rich.
4. No matter what happens, do not eat your provision, share with your family, or to your love ones. Because, you are into business, you mean business.
5. Do not sell your goods for credit. If the person does not have money to buy, let him come another day.
Also, do not involve yourself in any cooperative society. Remember d proverb, "A brower is a slave to the lender". You will get addicted n continue paying your credits, and get frustrated.
Heed to all of my advice and it shall be well with you. You grow very rich within a year.
|Re: 5 Things You Should Do To Get Very Rich With A Small Provision Shop. by Nairaplus(m): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2018|
I agree with everything but the bolded part.
With a very good feasibility study, you can always know if it right to take on a loan or not. For instance, let's assume you started November 2017, and 4 months down the line (today), you have started making a profit (after all expenses) of 36K. Plus, in these past few months your customers have been recommending that you purchase some stock that they usually buy, and all you need is about 120K, a cooperative loan will be a very good bargain at this juncture, because:
1. You can easily pay back with profit.
2. Your customers will be happy patronizing you because they know you are ready to satisfy their needs.
3. You do not miss on sales just because you do not have the item in your shop.
And that means your profit will increase thereby helping repay your loan (plus the little interest) in a very short time.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58