Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

Your Comfort Zone - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Comfort Zone (411 Views)

Wattpad Stories Zone / At The Comfort Of Your Home You Can Still Make Extra Money With A Trusted Scheme / Comfort Zone(the Burial Place Of Gifts,talent's, Potential And Giant's) VL. 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Comfort Zone by Brazzaville(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Your comfort zone is your enemy. One of the biggest ironies I can think of is when you live life trying to stay comfortable, life will send you more and more discomfort, life will send u more and more problems, life will keep throwing rocks at you, life will keep handing you resistance, struggles, issues and because people are so concerned about staying comfortable instead of growing and reaching higher, because people don’t want to address their limitation and move beyond them, they keep struggling.
You are not here on this planet to sip apple martinis on the beach, you are here to grow and if you won’t make yourself uncomfortable then life will give you plenty of reasons to push you out of your comfort zone. So you have one of two options
· Commit to constant growth and feeling discomfort on your own accord, and you become the master of your own destiny.
· You hand over the keys and you let life happen to you by default.
From the options above one path leads to success and other path leads to constant struggles and pain, it’s your choice.
Do you think Steve Jobs started Apple feeling comfortable about it? No
Do you think top athletes sleep their way to high performance? No
Do you think Oscar winning actors and actresses procrastinated their way to high achievement? No
So then, why are you giving in to wasting time on Netflix marathons, day dreaming and chronic procrastination?
Why are you running to the bar the moment your best friend texts you to come out? You have to be willing to make the hard decision, you’ve got to be willing to feel uncomfortable, to feel awkward, to face rejection, to fail, to feel pressure.
How many times have you looked at your life and said, “if only I knew then, what I know now, I would live my life so differently”. So
is it not possible then, that the life you are living now, you would be living differently if you began to develop an awareness that you do not currently have?
The only way to develop knowledge and awareness is to try things you have not yet tried, to do things you have not yet done, create things you have not yet created, go to places you have not yet explored. That is how you become the person who is worthy of sitting on the beach with their favorite drink, life will reward you with those experiences after you do the work.
There are real prices to success and life collects the payments, life does not accept payments plans, life does not let you get away with experiencing things that you have not yet earned, your sacrifice must be paid upfront and in full. That is the only way you are going to achieve the life you want.
I strongly suggest you begin to pay with your discomfort, start practicing kindness and compassion over jealousy and greed. You start doing things you know within your heart that you should have started doing a long time ago so you can start to build the experiences and the knowledge that you need to succeed. Read this as a direct message that life is giving to you to wake you up, to help you acknowledge your own greatness. When you put yourself into discomfort, your friends will take notice, your colleagues will take notice, your family will take notice, life will take notice and life will begin to back you up, life will begin to support you and open doors for you and introduce you to the people who will take you to the next level but you must take the first step and watch your life explode into greatness. It’s all waiting for you outside of your comfort zone

https://evhiemenisa..com.ng/2018/03/comfort-zone.html

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Skill / Kaka Morufa: A Hilarious Short Story / Turn Out The Lights And Love Me Tonight – Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.