Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Wattpad Stories Zone - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wattpad Stories Zone (920 Views)

Check Out My Stories On Wattpad!!! / Authors On Wattpad, Drop Your Book Info Here / Best Book On Wattpad - Hers Alone By Boluwatife Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wattpad Stories Zone by Vulcanheph(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
We all know that the literature section of Nairaland isn't what it once was, there are many reasons why it has lost it's Vibe, due to many reasons one of which is the inability of the writers to complete the stories they have started....i would have never have known about wattpad if not for a Nairalander that was plagarising one of the books from there to Nairaland which was what made me start going there, the story in particular is titled "THE BITE" by zerowinethirty and it has two Sequels named "THE RISE" and "THE BLOOD", those books are interesting and very good.....So state any good books you have read there in the comments.
Re: Wattpad Stories Zone by hadayshawlar(f): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
I have always been a romance fan with a little drama.
My go to books anyday on wattpad

Ninya Tippett
Virtue and Vice
Rush and restraint

Sweetblunch
The orsini bride
Too many of hers

Kyle kay
The Artist and the quarterback
The deal

Sweetdreamer33 to name a few

1 Like

Re: Wattpad Stories Zone by Vulcanheph(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
hadayshawlar:
I have always been a romance fan with a little drama.
My go to books anyday on wattpad

Ninya Tippett
Virtue and Vice
Rush and restraint

Sweetblunch
The orsini bride
Too many of hers

Kyle kay
The Artist and the quarterback
The deal

Sweetdreamer33 to name a few
Thanks, i thought no one was going to comment on the thread....i'll go check out the stories you listed.
Re: Wattpad Stories Zone by Rosemary33: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
I am a Romance writer in Nairaland and I complete all my stories grin grin.

However, wattpad is an amazing platform

1 Like

Re: Wattpad Stories Zone by Vulcanheph(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2020
Rosemary33:
I am a Romance writer in Nairaland and I complete all my stories grin grin.

However, wattpad is an amazing platform
I'll try and check your stories out.....

(1) (Reply)

The Storysouth 2007 Million Writers Award For Fiction / Why Do You Use Facebook And Nairaland.com / My Neighbour And I Are In For A Face-off!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.