Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,329 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria (3906 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Breaking News: El-rufai Set To Marry PMB Daughter (photo) / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria by jokingmary(m): 6:23pm On May 04, 2010
sley4life:

@Monkey leg abi Baboon ar.se what proof again do u need? OK provide proof say Tafa, IBB, Ibori, Bode George are criminals? Or is it what u also read on papers. Common man speak like a true Nigerian. Ribadu & El-rufai arent saints.How he converted many land in Abuja to his, changed the c/o to his name. I wish I would be able to upload illegal papers used by El-Rufai to swindle our cash abroad. But this is a public forum. Lets be diplomatic in our views

CORRECT
Re: Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria by JoeGaruba: 6:36pm On May 04, 2010
He should stop crying wolf and have a taste of the same medicine he dished out under the tyrant OBJ
Re: Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria by DANAREWA2: 7:47pm On May 04, 2010
While, initially i am not interested in this topic, but it is the police battalion that welcome the man that triggered me to chip in some few words. My main question what made the man to run EXILE for good number of years? people in the house can you help me out?
Re: Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria by Akosbaba(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2010
The last few posts luk lyk more realistic ones.pple hailing el rufai sounds like having sh*t 4 dinner.
Re: Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria by olaolabiy: 11:34pm On May 04, 2010
so people are hailing el rufai. will nigerians ever learn? people even hailed fayose's comeback. where did el rufai get the money he's spending all over the world? i have said it before, nigerians' mindset is the problem, not leaders. very soon, they will hail obj, bode george, ibori.
if you say what evidence against el rufai or ribadu, then what evidence against ibb, ibori, atiku or any other?
no nigerian who has been abroad and seen the lifestyles of these people and their children would see any of them as saint or something close to it.
keep hailing thieves and keep living your dejected life. you brainwashed idiots.so sad.
Re: Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria by olaolabiy: 11:36pm On May 04, 2010
he should have returned when yar adua held sway. he for hear am wel wel.
Re: Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria by timpaker(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2010
jatwill:

we need ppl that can face this government face to face, this tells of the beging of progress for Nigeria

I'm ashamed of nairalanders, look at the way they are celebrating the return of a crook who allocated almost all the lands to his relatives/families and yet some people with washed brains are hear singing eulogies to his name.
Re: Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria by metalgong5(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2010
Look at how all these people are talking about El-Rufai as if he is one hell of a saint.
Today is 'El-Rufai welcome', tomorrow is 'Ribadu welcome' and next tomorrow will be 'Ibori welcome'.
Naija peeps I dey hail una ooo.
Re: Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria by jmoore(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2010
he is back because he wants to run for a political office.
Re: Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria by eros(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2010
Welcome back home.
Re: Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria by onyengbu1(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2010
I am beginning to think that all this hate for Ibori is all about his ugly face and not just about his actions in office.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: Targeted For Destruction (for Those Who Have Ears To Hear) / Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... / Yuguda In Secret Meetings With Tinubu, Saraki, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.