Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,756,938 members, 6,551,640 topics. Date: Friday, 22 October 2021 at 07:24 PM

How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (12770 Views)

The Right Way To Run Facebook And Instagram Ads. (beginners Guide) / Paypal Withdraws Support For Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency (photos) / Twitter And Instagram Acount For Sale.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by brokeNOT(f): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hello, please does anyome know how I can pay for Facebook and Instagram ads? I’m in Nigeria.

Thank you
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by wondaboi2010(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
brokeNOT:
Hello, please does anyome know how I can pay for Facebook and Instagram ads? I’m in Nigeria.

Thank you
Very simple. Just pay for it
Just joking
You need a account, go to ads link on the pages, add debit card details then choose audience, add your graphics and click for approval. Once approved, you good to go.
Unless you need one

1 Like

Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by brokeNOT(f): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
wondaboi2010:

Very simple. Just pay for it
Just joking
You need a account, go to ads link on the pages, add debit card details then choose audience, add your graphics and click for approval. Once approved, you good to go.
Unless you need one

Thanks. But I know this. They’re rejecting all my debit cards, that’s why I’m asking

4 Likes

Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by brokeNOT(f): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Anybody? Please. Which bank/card/payment processor works?
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by iamsamadeyinka(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Create and fund a virtual card using http://getbarter.co/ then use the card details when checking out.
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by brokeNOT(f): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
iamsamadeyinka:
Create and fund a virtual card using http://getbarter.co/ then use the card details when checking out.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by businessempire: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pls I need to know too Lalasticlala help us push this to the front page so someone can help the op and me
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by KingOfThePay(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
iamsamadeyinka:

Lol, GetBarter cards no longer works again...

OP go and get a dollar card from your bank. Enjoy
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by alterego17: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2018
Innov8ve1:

The people mentioning u haven't been giving you the right answer to your question. I do facebook ads regularly so i know how it works.
1. You need a facebook page, if you dont have one, you have to create it using your facebook account
2. You need to search to visit https://www.facebook.com/business/products/ads this link takes you to the facebook ads manager for you to create a new ad.
Now if you are already familiar with the first two steps, you can jump right to step 3.
3. in order to pay for facebook ads, you must first of all have either a visa card or master card atm card with secure code feature enabled on it (master card only). You cant use your verve atm card, else it gets rejected. You can only make payment with visa or master card.

4. Once you have your card ready, you can now load your ads manager account with some cash. At this point you must not use the credit card option, for your payment to work you have to click on payu. The payu option allows you to pay for your ads in Naira.

Once you've loaded your ads manager with cash, you can pay for either facebook ad or instagram ad

That's all

Thanks for dz insight...Plz does d Fb ad work with the instagram ad concurrently?
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by iamsamadeyinka(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2018
KingOfThePay:

Lol, GetBarter cards no longer works again...

OP go and get a dollar card from your bank. Enjoy
It does. I still used it this week
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by alterego17: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2018
Innov8ve1:

Facebook ad and instagram ad are two stand alone features. Facebook ads are only published on facebook, instagram ads are only published on instagram. You can set up any number of ad you want so far you have the money for it

I did not get d instagram part wella...does instagram also feature n hv d payu section also like d facebok page??
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by eventsms(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Event sms for business mobile promotion , wedding , meeting invitation website www.eventsms.com.ng

Why not signup now ? Fast and reliable sms gateway in Nigeria
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by KingsCare: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2018
If you need an online promoter of your business and services to maximise awareness and engagements continually
and with daily reports....also if you are serious about your online presence and marketing....HIRE ME -
whatsapp- 0.9.0.9.1.4.5.1.0.7.4

1 Like

Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by alterego17: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Innov8ve1:

U shud know facebook owns instagram, hence you can run instagram ads in the same "ads manager" used to create facebook ads. The option to use eitger a facebook page or instagram account to create an ad is on the same platform

Wow I absolutely had no idea about the ownership...tanx much
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by CosmicJames(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
brokeNOT:

Thanks. But I know this. They’re rejecting all my debit cards, that’s why I’m asking
Because the current Government of Nigeria derive pleasure in making life difficult for the masses.

2 Likes

Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by skytech2020(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
The one im pretty sure of is, open GT bank dollar account or dormicillary account it comes with master card. After opening it get dollar and deposit on it. Then use the card to pay for ur Facebook add. It work perfectly well

2 Likes

Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by brokeNOT(f): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thanks. I’ve used the payU option.
Meanwhile, you can use any card to deposit on your www.highspirit.ng account wink
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by hennytan09: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2018
alterego17:

Thanks for dz insight...Plz does d Fb ad work with the instagram ad concurrently?
how do u load the ad .manager with cash
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by alterego17: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
hennytan09:
how do u load the ad .manager with cash

Go thru d post cos it was mentioned dat an option called payu will be there for u to use
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by hennytan09: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
alterego17:

Go thru d post cos it was mentioned dat an option called payu will be there for u to use
there's nothing like payu option there

1 Like

Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by ssolaoye: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
How To Advertise Your Business On Facebook In Nigeria [Beginners Guide].

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-advertise-on-facebook/
Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by Whizzy6868(f): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2019
My visa card is being declined someone help me out

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads by SpicyMimi(f): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Whizzy6868:
My visa card is being declined someone help me out
Resolved?

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Kerosene Business? / CBN Gives Loan To Skye Bank / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Now Going Into Online Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.