Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

This For All Aspiring Graphics Designer And The Once In The System. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This For All Aspiring Graphics Designer And The Once In The System. (931 Views)

Graphic Designer And Printing Is Made Easy Here Check Out Our Printing An Design / New Whatsapp Group For Designer And Creatives / To All Aspiring Film Makers That Want Work On A Movie Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This For All Aspiring Graphics Designer And The Once In The System. by gboisgroups(m): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
If you are or know of any *graphic designer/artist, E-learning/instructional designer, UI/UX designer, Animator, e.t.c in Nigeria*.

Certified or not, kindly let them know they may soon run out of business if they are not yet member(s) of *CIDPID Nigeria.*

These are a few of some of the benefits:

1. Certified trainings conveyed by some of the best hands in the industry, both local and foreign.

2. Access to int'l and local cooperate job opportunities with multi-nationals

3. Professional and free mentorship platforms

4. Networking with the best hands in the industry

5. Opportunity to make your competition global

6. Free job fairs and exhibitions

7. Globally recognized certifications

For further details on *whatsapp only, no calls pls.*

Kindly contact:

Damilola: +2348027754534 to be part of the whatsapp group.
You can join us NOW using the link below:

https:///DNw1zBdNhSyDzRYWxda6bU
Re: This For All Aspiring Graphics Designer And The Once In The System. by DankPineapple: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
I do graphic designs just for kicks .. never intended to make money from it ^^
Re: This For All Aspiring Graphics Designer And The Once In The System. by gboisgroups(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
DankPineapple:
I do graphic designs just for kicks .. never intended to make money from it ^^
you can also join

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Designer IN Portharcourt / Rita Dominic Graces My Magazine Sample / Is Transitioning From Corel To Adobe Worth It? How Long Does It Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.