Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! (3248 Views)

Transfer Of NEPA METER From One Place To Another Within The Same Area / Stop Depending 100% On Government To Get Your Dream Job. You Can Do This TODAY! / Stop Depending On Monthly Salary, Use Your Smart Phone To Do VTU Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stop paying for DARKNESS.
It's time you say to yourself, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH". My mumu don do!
Generating your own power is not as difficult as many of us think. Everybody can do it.

Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by icybeth(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pls how can i do it?
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
The only time the GENCOs, TRANSCOs, DISCOs, & all the cos would wake up to their responsibilities is when they realize that Nigerians have ALTERNATIVES. I HAVE ALTERNATIVE. Do you? You don't need rocket science or any complex mathematical formula to build your own solar power system. I have no background in sciences, yet I was able to put together an efficient solar system. It's achievable.

Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
icybeth:
Pls how can i do it?

You need to get the necessary materials and little training on how to put the parts together.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
The materials are very easy to get.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Numannea: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Interested... details please.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
My whatsApp #: 08163932501
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by icybeth(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Ekila:

You need to get the necessary materials and little training on how to put the parts together.
what are the necessary materials pls.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hello friends. Hope your day has been good?

First, let me begin by apologizing to everyone who sent me pm and has not received a response from me, or, got it late.
The delay was as a result of the enormous workload I had at the office today. Please don't be offended.

One of the beauties of doing this project (solar building) is the flexibility involved. It doesn't affect your normal job.

Most times I work on my panels at night, while at day time I go for my normal job.

Once again I'm sorry for not responding to your pms (on time).
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
icybeth:

what are the necessary materials pls.

the number 1 item on the list is the solar cells.
Then, there are other accompanying materials like aluminum, glass, wire, diode etc.

On the other hand, you need basic tools like soldering iron (a must), pliers, screwdriver, cutter, etc
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Today, I received a lot of questions on whatsapp wanting to know how realistic it is to build a solar panel.
A whole lot of people still don't believe that they can build a solar system from the scratch.

Friends, it is very possible and super easy.

My six year old daughter (my technical assistant) is working on her own project. That's how simple it is.

1 Like

Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Somebody on whatsapp asked me a very important question; 'what's the best way to wire /connect your solar arrays?'

ANSWER:
It depends on what you want to power.

In most cases, the purpose of setting up a solar system is to power our homes both at day time & night time.
So, if you have 1 or 2 panels, it's better to connect them in series. However, if you have 8 or more panels, I would strongly suggest you do your connections in series & parallels.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by icybeth(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
How do i fix all these?
Ekila:

the number 1 item on the list is the solar cells.
Then, there are other accompanying materials like aluminum, glass, wire, diode etc.

On the other hand, you need basic tools like soldering iron (a must), pliers, screwdriver, cutter, etc
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by modernWays: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
@op, will you please stop talking and go straight to the point.

You have every right to get paid for your hard earned knowledges, so why beaten around the bush? This is a public forum with alot of jobless people looking for what to learn to make a living or to keep themselves busy. Just state the materials needed and how much to pay for your training, whoever interested will decide and contact you.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by johnnobles: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
modernWays:

You have every right to get paid for your hard earned knowledges, so why beaten around the bush? This is a public forum with alot of jobless people looking for what to learn to make a living or to keep themselves busy. Just state the materials needed and how much to pay for your training, whoever interested will decide and contact you.
Spot on bro.
Am interested. What will it take me to learn it. Where is your location. Please tell us jare
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by gistsky: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Op how do we start? Do u hv a whatsapp group?
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Lipso: 1:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Include me on your whatsapp group 08167213355, thanks.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by gistsky: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ekila:
Today, I received a lot of questions on whatsapp wanting to know how realistic it is to build a solar panel.
A whole lot of people still don't believe that they can build a solar system from the scratch.

Friends, it is very possible and super easy.

My six year old daughter (my technical assistant) is working on her own project. That's how simple it is.
Add me to ur whatsapp: 08166945006
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Gentlevin: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Guys actually the op is right when he said its easy to build a solar panel.....but u don't have to wait for the op before u learn it.....

GO TO YOUTUBE AND type "SOLAR PANEL TUTORIAL" . I have downloaded several videos there and then I ordered for the materials from aliexpress.com to practise.....

So guys take a bold step and learn on your own too....

2 Likes

Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 12:02am On Mar 21, 2018
Sorry guys for been away for sometimes. I was tired down by my regular office work.
It's my wish that we start a whatsapp group where we could easily share vital information.
To this end, interested persons can reach out to this number: 08163932501
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Gentlevin:
Guys actually the op is right when he said its easy to build a solar panel.....but u don't have to wait for the op before u learn it.....

GO TO YOUTUBE AND type "SOLAR PANEL TUTORIAL" . I have downloaded several videos there and then I ordered for the materials from aliexpress.com to practise.....

So guys take a bold step and learn on your own too....

That's the spirit. It's achievable
Before you purchase your cells it's very important you know the size of the panel you want to build.
VERY IMPORTANT: MAKE PROVISION FOR EXTRA CELLS. IF YOU'RE A FIRST TIMER YOU'RE GOING TO EXPERIENCE SOME DAMAGES.
SOLAR CELLS WOULD (MOST LIKELY) BE THE MOST FRAGILE THING YOU EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2018
gistsky:

Add me to ur whatsapp: 08166945006
Added you
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2018
Lipso:
Include me on your whatsapp group 08167213355, thanks.

You're added
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 12:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Ekila:

That's the spirit. It's achievable
Before you purchase your cells it's very important you know the size of the panel you want to build.
VERY IMPORTANT: MAKE PROVISION FOR EXTRA CELLS. IF YOU'RE A FIRST TIMER YOU'RE GOING TO EXPERIENCE SOME DAMAGES.
SOLAR CELLS WOULD (MOST LIKELY) BE THE MOST FRAGILE THING YOU EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH.

...Decide on the quality of the panel you want to build.
As for me, I don't compromise on quality. My panels are build to last up to 10 years.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 12:43am On Mar 21, 2018
modernWays:

The money and the materials are not the most important aspects of this project.
First we need to understand what solar energy is all about and the dynamics therein.
Thereafter other things will follow.
If we rush into buying the materials without understanding what we really want to use the panel for, I'm afraid some of us would end up making very expensive mistakes.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2018
Later today (if I'm less busy) I would discuss briefly on solar energy; something like an intro into solar energy.

On that note, I will say have a blessed and peaceful night rest. God bless us all. Amen.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by trav(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please add me. 07033923472
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by sasview: 1:49am On Mar 23, 2018
Add me: 08052237024
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by olufemijason: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Add me 07033229634.Tnz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Bank Is Best For Paypal Payment? / Pi Network ( I Buy) / I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.