Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! (3257 Views)

Transfer Of NEPA METER From One Place To Another Within The Same Area / Stop Depending 100% On Government To Get Your Dream Job. You Can Do This TODAY! / Stop Depending On Monthly Salary, Use Your Smart Phone To Do VTU Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by zikkystar(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2018
Please add me 08061258807. Thx
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by zikkystar(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2018
please add me 08061258807
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hi friends.
Good evening. Hope is not too late to wish you all HAPPY EASTER.

I'm sorry for being offline for such a long time. Once again, it's my job that took me "off" for this long.

I work as a marketer in a trading company. My job requires me to travel a lot. Sometimes I could be away for as long as over a month - I'm sure marketers in the house would understand.

As a marketer/salesperson, you're only relevant to your organisation as long as "CREDIT ALERTS" keep pouring in.

So guys, please bear with me.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
While I was away, the items I ordered for the upcoming empowerment workshop on solar panel arrived.
...and I'm very excited.

Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Other items needed to build the panel will be sourced locally
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Fastlinkpro: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
But is the panel really the issue? What about battery which are still very expensive and inverter,. To me panel not an issue I guest?
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by solomonjesus: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fastlinkpro:
But is the panel really the issue? What about battery which are still very expensive and inverter,. To me panel not an issue I guest?
first things first
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fastlinkpro:

PANEL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPONENT OF SOLAR ENERGY.
NO PANEL, NO ELECTRICITY.

ON THE OTHER HAND, WITHOUT BATTERY & INVERTER YOU CAN STILL POWER DC BULBS & APPLIANCIES WITH ONLY PANEL (DURING THE DAY).
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Ekila:

PANEL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPONENT OF SOLAR ENERGY.
NO PANEL, NO ELECTRICITY.

ON THE OTHER HAND, WITHOUT BATTERY & INVERTER YOU CAN STILL POWER DC BULBS & APPLIANCIES WITH ONLY PANEL (DURING THE DAY).

One of the positive sides of being able to build your own panel is the fact that you work according to your means.

It's true that battery & inverter are expensive. you can start from smaller battery & inverter that are less expensive. when you have money for bigger power then you upgrade.

THE BOTTOM LINE HERE IS THE KNOWLEDGE.

KNOWLEDGE ENABLES YOU TO TWEAK YOUR PROJECT IN WHICHEVER THAT WOULD FIT YOUR MEANS & TASTE/DESIRE.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2018
Hi guys,
Nice to be back online.
First, I want to apologize for being offline for a long time.
It was due to circumstances beyond my control.
My wife put to bed 2nd week of last month. Somethings came up thereafter which required my total attention.
to God be the glory all is well now. mother & child are doing great.
Re: Stop Depending Of "Nepa". Generate Your Own Power! by Ekila(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2018
the much awaited solar training will hold on june 2nd.
For details contact via whatsapp:- 08163932501

Ekila:
Hi guys,
Nice to be back online.
First, I want to apologize for being offline for a long time.
It was due to circumstances beyond my control.
My wife put to bed 2nd week of last month. Somethings came up thereafter which required my total attention.
to God be the glory all is well now. mother & child are doing great.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker / 1960bet Shop Now Open In Agege / How Can I Get A Loan Of 30,000 Naira Whthout A Collateral To Start A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.