Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? (638 Views)

Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig / Christmas Message: PDP Urges Nigerians To Vote Out APC In 2019 / Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? by seyoops4u: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
If you want to vote them out, hope it's not same set of people PDP you want to vote in?

I don't even know what to write but all I want to say is that all these politicians have failed us and they'll still fail us.
Funny but true about them is that the same set of people keep recycling.
Today you'll hear that some members of APC deflects to PDP and vice versa.

They only do as if they care when election is coming, then they can help you pack your poo.
After election, they should us their true color.

How long are we going to do this ?
Re: In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Some would say on a global level.
Re: In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? by chuksjuve(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
The essence of voting is to remove incompetence and nonperformance and enthrone some one who will get the job done irrespective of political affiliation ..

Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? by seyoops4u: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yes, that's what I believe it should be but we post people in because we think there's no better option and we're not ready to give the "inexperience" chance.

chuksjuve:
The essence of voting is to remove incompetence and nonperformance and enthrone some one who will get the job done irrespective of political affiliation ..

Amen!!!
Re: In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
May devil chop off the thumbs of those way go vote baba in
Re: In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? by chuksjuve(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
seyoops4u:
Yes, that's what I believe it should be but we post people in because we think there's no better option and we're not ready to give the "inexperience" chance.

Leadership especially political leadership is not a place for inexperienced people ..
You don't vote in inexperienced people and it's not also a place to do trial and error..

It's a place for those who are competence with good character and have the capacity to lead ..

While the political party in itself should be where the inexperience are groomed and tutored ( breeding grounds) before they are presented for elective political positions..

Sadly in Nigeria its not the case...
Re: In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? by seyoops4u: 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thanks, your last sentence says it all...

The level of corruption is on the high side. It's everywhere, we only talk about those we heard of, what of those we're not aware of.
From LG to SG to FG.

Some of these politicians are devil "sorry to use that word" but they're really devil in human form.

SO I heard about that remittance of Lekki toll gate fee which will be for 30 years to the company Mr. TINUBU set up.

chuksjuve:

Leadership especially political leadership is not a place for inexperienced people ..
You don't vote in inexperienced people and it's not also a place to do trial and error..

It's a place for those who are competence with good character and have the capacity to lead ..

While the political party in itself should be where the inexperience are groomed and tutored ( breeding grounds) before they are presented for elective political positions..

Sadly in Nigeria its not the case...
Re: In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? by yemi15(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yes, will do.

In fact, preparing for that, Oluseyi Makinde for Too State, and whoever PDP presents for President too 2019.
Re: In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? by yemi15(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yes, will do.

In fact, preparing for that, Oluseyi Makinde for Oyo State, and whoever PDP presents for President too 2019.
Re: In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
seyoops4u:
If you want to vote them out, hope it's not same set of people PDP you want to vote in?

I don't even know what to write but all I want to say is that all these politicians have failed us and they'll still fail us.
Funny but true about them is that the same set of people keep recycling.
Today you'll hear that some members of APC deflects to PDP and vice versa.

They only do as if they care when election is coming, then they can help you pack your poo.
After election, they should us their true color.

How long are we going to do this ?
yes SDP loading
Re: In 2019, Would You Vote Out APC In Your State And Federal Level ? by emmasege: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
APC is a plague that must be avoided at all levels, including in my bedroom.

Let my blood sister or brother contest for anything in that evil party, I'll gladly vote against her or him.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gov Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court / NBS Data Reveals How Much Nigerian States Generated Internally In 2017 / PDP Agrees To Return Loots, Names Looters In APC Urging Them To Return Theirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.