Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) (33010 Views)

Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Amagite(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Leo and Ifu Ennada who were evicted last week, have received their N2.5 million each from Pepsi for winning the Pepsi “Roc da mat” challenge.

They also won an all expense paid trip to London for the One Africa Music Festival and one year supply of Pepsi and Aquadana water.

In the challenge, housemates after finding a mat must dance to the song played by biggie, after which rewards would be awarded to the housemates with the highest point.

See photos of them receiving their prize yesterday…

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-leo-ifu-ennada-receive-n5million-win-pepsi-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why these big coy will be giving cash to celeb when we the customers that buy their products gets nothing

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Amagite(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2018

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by peterswagg(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2018
Good for them ...meanwhile airforce 1 has been disgracing himself on Twitter

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by shobroy10(m): 7:14am On Mar 16, 2018
ABeg see that idiot in black. Ladies sha

11 Likes

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Sometimes I wonder why these big coy will be giving cash to celeb when we the customers that buy their products gets nothing

Don’t mind them .
I guess promoting and marketing their products
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:17am On Mar 16, 2018
I will not drink Pepsi again sad

7 Likes

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Don’t mind them . I guess promoting and marketing their products
Maybe it's about time we allow those celebs buy their products alone

17 Likes

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2018
shocked

I hope she doesn't give it to CDQ again, hoping to buy his love.

Either way, CDQ will get some of it for taking the fall for her.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Atleast they won something

Congrat guys

6 Likes

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2018
they way companies are sponsoring stupid shows these days

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Newgal: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2018
any sure game help abeg
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2018
I need 15k loan to payback 30k after a month. Anyone?
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Benjom(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Issorite
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Pls what did arsenal played last night? grin

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Dumdumfashion(f): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Am happy for them.

Something good will locate me soon too. Like if you agree.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2018
angry angry angry angry
Nothing to say
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Wait, I want to get something. The other evicted housemates, will they pay them for participating in the show?
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by IamGoke(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
If this can also be done to best graduating students!!!

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Amagite:
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Leo and Ifu Ennada who were evicted last week, have received their N2.5 million each from Pepsi for winning the Pepsi “Roc da mat” challenge.

They also won an all expense paid trip to London for the One Africa Music Festival and one year supply of Pepsi and Aquadana water.

In the challenge, housemates after finding a mat must dance to the song played by biggie, after which rewards would be awarded to the housemates with the highest point.

See photos of them receiving their prize yesterday…

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-leo-ifu-ennada-receive-n5million-win-pepsi-photos.html

It's Aquafina water
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2018
And the best graduating student get
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by squarelead(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2018
I thinks it's just about promoting their brand. Many people can also do anything to promote their business in as much they can afford it.
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Bigii(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2018
ricktnum:

The major problem here is trust undecided

15k is lil change

1 Like

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Am happy for them.

Something good will locate me soon too. Like if you agree.
stay one place let me see how something good will locate you.
But if you feel is p%rnstar you won become Bbnaija is there for you
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope she doesn't give it to CDQ again, hoping to buy his love.

Either way, CDQ will get some of it for taking the fall for her.
Agbaya
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
Pls what did arsenal played last night? grin
futbol24.com
Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2018
martineverest:
they way companies are sponsoring stupid shows these days

bros are you expecting them to sponsor school inter house sport or quiz?

2 Likes

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by computer0810(m): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2018
meanwhile that stupid Alex is still crying inside d house

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2018
ricktnum:

you think you will see here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused / TVC Or Channels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.