Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

For All Those Young Nigerians Who Want To Be Pilots! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / For All Those Young Nigerians Who Want To Be Pilots! (617 Views)

Who Want To Be An Oracle Database 11g Certified? / Spainish And Chinese Training Plus Employment Young Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Those Young Nigerians Who Want To Be Pilots! by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 01, 2010
there r a lot of us out there who want to be PILOT, AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERS, FLIGHT ENGINEERS,etc but cannot because of either lack of resources or mis-information. my case is mis-information and i am right now studying sociology in school. any ways, we would need to get up for our rights in this country so that our younger ones or even ourselves would not suffer the unevetful fate. we need to take a stand under the umbrella of YOUNG AVIATIORS OF NIGERIA. if you are interested u can reach me on: efemt@yahoo.com
plz let us all do dis for ourselves and the future, after all, the youngest female pilot is a 14 year old nigerian in US! let us FIGHT for our rights!!!

YOUNG AVIATORS OF NIGERIA
(a non-governmental organization with the vision of injecting young, vibrant, redefined and committed Nigerian into the aviation industry!
if you fit this profile and you feel my cause, JOIN HANDS WITH ME AND LETS DO THIS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Business Through E-commerce / Be An Ethical Hacker And Get Employed / Free Training On Credit Risk Management For Non-financial Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.