Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Is The Difference Between This Two Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Difference Between This Two Camry (1887 Views)

Deference Between This Two Camry. Both Are 2012 / The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / What Is The Difference Between Bumper And Fender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between This Two Camry by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 16, 2018
Please help i want to know the difference..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between This Two Camry by cornoil(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2018
They are both big daddy or big for nothing or big fool (according to naija) but different year of make/series/model.
Re: What Is The Difference Between This Two Camry by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2018
cornoil:
They are both big daddy or big for nothing or big fool (according to naija) but different year of make/series/model.

Thanks for ur quick response, but is one better than the other in terms of performance or durability, and do dey use the same engine or parts?
Re: What Is The Difference Between This Two Camry by nairamaniac: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2018
One is a big fool.
And the other one is a bigger fool grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between This Two Camry by daomi(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2018
The one below is north american specs ie us/Canada and the one above is Asia/Japanese specs

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between This Two Camry by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2018
nairamaniac:
One is a big fool.
And the other one is a bigger fool grin

grin grin grin grin ur not serious!
Re: What Is The Difference Between This Two Camry by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2018
daomi:
The one below is north american specs ie us/Canada and the one above is Asia/Japanese specs

Ok.. Thanks
Re: What Is The Difference Between This Two Camry by valarinz: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
tobbiiqq:

From the little I know sha, I think the first pic is mostly right handed used in the Asia region, most of them I see at ladipo are right handed
Re: What Is The Difference Between This Two Camry by Cosplay: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
tobbiiqq:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Camry_(XV30)

(1) (Reply)

Engine Ringing! Please Help / 2003 Toyota Avensis Manual / Chilling E Klasse Benz For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.