Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence (29005 Views)

'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son, After Refusing My Salary Increase – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by proxillin(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by focus1256: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2018
see what Buhari has done again. ....Buhari must be voted out
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by EricBloodAxe: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Na them head hunters South West region.
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Annabel332: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2018
God help u
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Annabel332: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2018
God help us
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by torvickof1312(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2018
'' When hunger gripped me and it became unbearable, I thought of my life and concluded that it was a bad life. Then I grabbed a machete. I was prepared to face the consequence. ”

You kill little kidz just to blame your wasted unplan 28years. Justice should speak for it self.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by izzyboi(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by introvertious: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Drill a hole in his p--is, he will talk more than u asked for. BASTARD
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by oochi123(f): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2018
He never talk true..
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Capernaum(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2018
So they still haven't killed this heartless skuller?
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2018
jashar:
hmm...

i still don't understand how he killed 2 students in a school. where were the teachers? what exactly happened?
Funny, they were on break and maybe wandered outside the sch premises to buy some snack or something...the mad man may as well have walked into the sch with no sec check.
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by eherbal(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2018
nobody's really talking about the poor kid's patents and what they're going through. the fact that he's a lunatic has just compounded their grief and sorrow cry
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by MYHUBBY: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Ngokafor:

...***nja!!!!

yes it happened in southwest, compared to what u people use to do isiewu on a daily basis?
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by roundman: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Because of hardship,you just snuff the life of two innocent kids who did not wrong you in anyway,

1 Like

Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by petitejolie(f): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2018
see this man. u shud av just committed suicide Na. this re d kind of people dat shud be committing suicide. Ure angry, hungry, frustrated, tire of life then the next tin is to kill urself Na. re dose kids the family dat forgot u ND ur acclaimed kind gestures
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by yemzzy22(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2018
sad skull miners afonga hunger made you kill or you think the pupil na goat or cow you insure mad to the call firing squad responding buhari you cause it you see better me ready to move back to daura
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by yemzzy22(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2018
sad skull miners afonga hunger made you kill or you think the pupil na goat or cow you insure mad to the call firing squad responding buhari you caused it you see better me ready to move back to daura
sad skull miners afonga hunger made you kill or you think the pupil na goat or cow you insure mad to the call firing squad responding buhari you caused it you see better be ready to move back to daura
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by nkul: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2018
i hardly comment on nairaland, but after reading comments, i just notice people don't reason out of the box. if the man is mad,then he is mad. and if he is mad he is not liable for the offence in the sense that he may have committed the act but he doesn't ' have the guilty mind [mens rea] and as such he will go to an asylum.

If we know what we are doing in this country, mad men should be put in asylum for life [except they become sane then they may be let out]. they should be put in mental homes. if he has a good lawyer, he wont be killed. but he will be in a home forever. Mad people dont have the normal mind to know THE DIFFERENCE between good and bad.. that is why you see them kill, go about naked and eat dirt...they do not have mental capacity i have been saying this..Nigeria is not ripe yet for self- rule..i will keep saying it. no matter whose ox is gored. we should hand over power back to the British to teach us how to govern.
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Horladipupo0505: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2018
hmmmmmm..and this idiot no sabi governors office
WHR u fit see better people kill..u no sabi ur local government chairman Ouse and kill his family if u know say life don tire u...I smell money ritual doh...but still d same " OMO OGUN ISE YA"
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Hehehe imagine nah, at least he no blame devil

torvickof1312:
'' When hunger gripped me and it became unbearable, I thought of my life and concluded that it was a bad life. Then I grabbed a machete. I was prepared to face the consequence. ”

You kill little kidz just to blame your wasted unplan 28years. Justice should speak for it self.
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by kamio(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
flenti flee fuuud in da prizen yart
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Liberator007(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
SamuelTurner:

http://punchng.com/frustration-drove-me-to-kill-ogun-pupils-suspected-madman/amp/
When you were tired of life, you couldn't end your own miserable life jejely but chose to murder two young and innocent kids. Jesus!
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Adewalefisayo(f): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
i think some big men would hav sent him dt deadly errand. i don't belive its frustration as
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by GMbuharii: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nfoja coneheads grin
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by ogogoroNo1: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Him go talk very well by the time e see lion's den dey go trow am put.
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Eyeti(f): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
I still dont see why he had to take out his frustation on 2 innocent children. or were they or any of their parents responsible for his plight? why didnt he kill himself if he were that frustrated. He's just plain stupid and heartless cos wen he picked up d matchete he had every intention to use it
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by mecussey(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ngokafor:

I knew he was not mad cos he took off after killing those children..He is simply a ritualist on the prowl..nothing more.

look like he wanted to collect parts from the children and was seen, so he ran. I think he was in a haste since the time devil gave him was running out. No easy way to make money, just use your brain and apply small effort. If you are too lazy to ask devil to borrow you money, then thats how it all ends. God had told us to go and rule over the earth but some still cant get the message. If human beings no gree give you money, go for animals. Find animals and eat, i heard some animals even have 70m with them.
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by Ngokafor(f): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
mecussey:

look like he wanted to collect parts from the children and was seen, so he ran. I think he was in a haste since the time devil gave him was running out. No easy way to make money, just use your brain and apply small effort. If you are too lazy to ask devil to borrow you money, then thats how it all ends. God had told us to go and rule over the earth but some still cant get the message. If human beings no gree give you money, go for animals. Find animals and eat, i heard some animals even have 70m with them.

..He is a ritualist no doubt...He wanted the body parts of those children for rituals.
Re: Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence by billyG(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Afonja & their propensity for primitive accumulation of human skulls & parts for money rituals is becoming rampart than d days of their progenitor.
who has that afonjas pic tribial marks shld help a brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Bolaji Quadri For One Thousand US Dollars Fraud / Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy / US Based Nigerian Doctor Cries Out To Government Over Murder Of His Mom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.