Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect (26500 Views)

Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Suspected Mad Man Who Killed Ogun Pupils Finally Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Bullet01(f): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lekan Akanbi, the suspected mastermind behind the murder of a former employee of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr Kehinde and his wife, Bukola, on New Year Day in Ogun State, has revealed he killed the couple and their son over rejected salary increment request.

He claimed the failure on part of the deceased to grant his request and approve his salary led him to the act.

The suspect, who spoke when he was paraded by the Ogun State Police Command on Friday, claimed he contracted two cultists to kill the couple and their only son, Oreoluwa.

He said, “I took the step because the couple refused to increase my salary, and when I approached them for a loan to buy a motorcycle, they didn’t oblige.

“Since that failed, I gave the deceased my Access Bank account to which the sum of N1,102,000 (One million one hundred and two thousand) was transferred at gunpoint.

“When I realised that my identity had been known through my bank account, I decided with others to terminate the couple. That was when Waheed Adeniyi a.k.a Koffi took a knife from their kitchen and slaughtered the husband, Kehinde Fatinoye, while I used sledge hammer to hit the wife, Bukola Fatinoye, on the head and she died on the spot.”

Briefing newsmen about how the suspects were arrested, the Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said, “In the course of the investigation, Lekan Adekanbi, a driver to the deceased family, was arrested based on circumstantial evidence while the investigation continues.

“The suspect, Lekan Adekanbi suddenly collapsed in the cell on the 2nd of January 2023 and was rushed to the hospital for medical care.

“But while in the hospital receiving treatment, he suddenly jumped from the bed and escaped through the fence of the hospital.

“His escape further confirmed the police suspicion of his involvement through the intelligence-driven investigation by the Commissioner of Police who ordered the State anti-kidnapping unit to join forces with the homicide unit in order to get the escaped driver and his accomplices arrested.

“The two teams, in compliance with the CP’s directive, embarked on a technical and intelligence-driven investigation and traced the movement of the suspect to his elder brother in Iseyin, Oyo State but he had left the place before the arrival of the police.

“The teams further intensified their efforts which yielded positive results when Lekan Adekanbi was apprehended in his hideout somewhere in Abeokuta on the 21st of January 2023.

“Waheed Adeniyi a.k.a Koffi and Ahmed Odetola a.k.a Akamo were apprehended at Ogere on Thursday 9th of February 2023.

“The three suspects who are members of Aiye confraternity have all confessed to their various roles in the gruesome and callous murder of the family.”

https://punchng.com/i-killed-ogun-couple-son-over-salary-increment-suspect/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1676054288

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by EgunMogaji2: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Oluwa ni oluso aguntan mi.

This is a front page material Seun.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Bullet01(f): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is the height of wickedness. This guy and devil are classmate

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by aycapri(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Eiyan buru ju lion lo

19 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Naira20: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Jagaban spirit has possessed this one.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Badgers14: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
The heart of man!!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by fman(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Wicked and heartless Afonja cultists!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Megabig: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
They should better waste this man, we don’t want to hear about him at all. So heartless

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Princerichi0(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Man's wickedness

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Barrywilly(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is utter wickedness. You destroyed a whole family just because of #1.1m. He too should be tied and thrown into the same river

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Qardinalcaptain: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Na OGUN go kill u

8 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by 9jvirgin(m): 4:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Satan personified

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Brendaniel: 4:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Entitlement spirit, so because they rejected your request, you decided to wipe out a whole family....

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by omoadeleye(m): 4:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Ijm
Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by linkers: 4:18am On Feb 11, 2023
You will die the same way.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by UselessBuharist: 4:19am On Feb 11, 2023
They should be sentenced to death by roasting

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by kushma(m): 4:20am On Feb 11, 2023
You couldn’t resign and find another job abi, the same thing you did to him should be done to you. In-fact this mf should be hanged by the scrotum

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:21am On Feb 11, 2023
They should be wasted asap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Icarus99(f): 4:21am On Feb 11, 2023
Imagine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Philistine(m): 4:22am On Feb 11, 2023
This people again.....when will Yorubas experience civilization? Tribe of Barbarians

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by femicyrus(m): 4:23am On Feb 11, 2023
We need to bring back public execution of criminals like this to serve as deterrent to others planning to join cult or killer group

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Lightorder: 4:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Terrible! IPOB , Whyyyyyyyyyy? !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 11, 2023
Nope I don't believe that... That's a big cap! 🧢 🧢

You can't wipe out an entire family and burn down their house cos of salary increment. That's a big lie! Also, they were all members of Aiye (aka BIack Axe, Néo Black Movement) which some of our well-known celebrities also belong to. Which shows they had a much more criminal intent.

This seems to me like it's much deeper than that!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Olu1000: 4:26am On Feb 11, 2023
I don’t know when people will learn to stop employing domestic aides without solid background checks.I am tired of reading stories like this.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by abbey621(m): 4:26am On Feb 11, 2023
It is high time Nigerian government legalize gun ownership for those who are able to submit to yearly psychological evaluation and yearly fee for gun ownership. Imagine these f*ckers met the man with Ak47 or at least 9mm, perhaps the entire family or at least the son could have been saved.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Jorrsh(m): 4:28am On Feb 11, 2023
Whats this MF still living for?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Onlinebar: 4:36am On Feb 11, 2023
abbey621:
It is high time Nigerian government legalize gun ownership for those who are able to submit to yearly psychological evaluation and yearly fee for gun ownership. Imagine these f*ckers met the man with Ak47 or at least 9mm, perhaps the entire family or at least the son could have been saved.
Nobody likes to talk about this here, but it's something I've been pushing for a long time now...... Having guns will level everyone

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Dialpad: 4:36am On Feb 11, 2023
One should never trust these domestic staff. They could be ruthlesss whenever they do not get what they want

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by smile11s(m): 4:39am On Feb 11, 2023
The rate of crime and wickedness in the land is becoming too much.

Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Tries Rescuing A Young Girl Locked Up In A Toilet With No Food And Water By Her Aunt And Asks To Drink Toilet Water When Thirsty.

https://gist.am/q/activist-harrison-gwamnishu-tries-rescuing-a-young-girl-locked-up-in-a-toilet-w

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by seborrhic: 4:40am On Feb 11, 2023
In the horror of this tragedy,there is also a lesson to employers of labour, particularly domestic servants:try to treat them well but if you suspect them of being unhappy or always complaining,find out the cause of their happiness or complaint,solve them and if you can't pay them off
Your cook, driver,children care givers,gatemen are sensitive positions.If you can't afford to pay them a reasonable wage,don't employ them.
Imagine employing a cultist as a driver,gateman or cook.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Focusmind: 4:41am On Feb 11, 2023
I don't know why having domestic servants like drivers, gateman or cook dey fear me, just like my mum. My mum has refused all pleas from my sisters to have nanny and driver to help her in taking care of my dad. My sisters have done everything to persuade her to accept nanny and driver to help her with domestic chores while she takes care of my dad, who is recovering from sickness. She refused and has continued to do all by herself.

Her reason being that as old couple, they are vulnerable to any nanny's and driver's bad intentions and wouldn't want to harbour a stranger in her home at this age considering the constant stories of nanny's murdering their aged madam and disappearing.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect by Kennyfancy(m): 4:44am On Feb 11, 2023
Yoruba people self

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tambuwal To Emefiele: You’re Free To Run, But Leave Our Central Bank Alone / Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) / Drunk soldiers kill three, injure five on Lagos border community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.