Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music (25629 Views)

Black Sherif & Others Call For Reduction Of Foreign Music In Ghana / Best Website For Downloading Foreign Music for free / A Thread for Lovers of EDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
darkchild64:

meanwhile is DJ Arafat not Cameroonian

No.DJ Arafat is from Cote D'Ivoire
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
COOL10:
. U sabi songs mehn but that 'No limit' song is owned by G Eazy not Asap. My best part of the song was by the last guy after Juicy J.
Bruhv any avid fan of G-Eazy will not rate "No limit" so high.. did you listened to the album?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by iheartellah(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Eyop: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Oh my. Manu Dibango and petit pays are legends here. You should also listen to the new ones. They re good too werrason is from Congo.

Yes they are good artist. Yes about werrason because i remember he featured in many of Koffi olomide's album. As long as it's francophone music, i am game smiley

You should also try and appreciate musics from Congo as well.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by iheartellah(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Luukasz:
Bruhv any avid fan of G-Eazy will not rate "No limit" so high.. did you listened to the album?
did he feature any Nigerian in his albulm cuz I saw a Nigerian name when I was going through the song list once.
The name of the song is fly away ft ugochi
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
congo4ka:

I love south African music especially kwesi ft wale - spirit, I still believe they have better musician than naija but I don't know the hype on Nigerian music.
Bruhv SA music industry is the best in africa.. is it the quality, beat, vast genre of music or the rappers.. they are spot on.. i thought it was khuli chana that sang that spirit i've been searching for it but now I know better
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eyop:

Yes they are good artist. Yes about werrason because i remember he featured in many of Koffi olomide's album. As long as it's francophone music, i am game smiley

You should also try and appreciate musics from Congo as well.

I love musics from Congo. Werrason is one of my fav Congolese artists alongside Fally Ipupa, Roga Roga, Hiro and others.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
iheartellah:
did he feature any Nigerian his albulm cuz I saw a Nigerian name when I was going through the song list once.
Yeah that was ugochi I don't know much about the ugochi dude tho but he's prolly a Nigerian american

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by marvin906(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
iceadonis:

Teambrezzy ��...

hello mamacita ...your looking ohhlala shocked
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Eyop: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

I love musics from Congo. Werrason is one of my fav Congolese artists alongside Fally Ipupa, Roga Roga, Hiro and others.

That's great. Koffi olomide, Extra musica, Papa wemba, Alain makaba, Alain kounkou, Zaiko langalanga, Jean Baron, Diblo dibala, Papa Noel, Yondo sister, Mbilia bell, Tabuley, franco luambo makiadi, pepe kalle and a lot more
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by ruggedtimi(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
I like Jamaica dancehall and dance/electro pop infact I like almost all genres of foreign music even opera and latino, Have been listening to opera's by Mozart and chioachino.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Criis:

EDM and house? My God shocked you sabi o, thought I was the only one.

You surely like Kygo then cool
Bruhv if you haven't mentioned Avicii, flume, diplo or marshmello then you aint talking about EDM.. Kygo is behind this folks
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by LeSudAfricaine: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
congo4ka:

I love south African music especially kwesi ft wale - spirit, I still believe they have better musician than naija but I don't known the hype on Nigeria music.
I also heard south African girls have big, round and soft nyansh, I will love to bury my big phat prick in your soft nyansh and pour all my come inside your pot smiley
ha ha hagringrin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by iheartellah(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Luukasz:
Yeah that was ugochi I don't know much about the ugochi dude tho but he's prolly a Nigerian american
I think so too. It's the first time am hearing about him.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
tivta:
Eminem
Black man in a white body
NO LOVE featuring lil wayne
For me No Love is my best Eminem Ft Lil Wayne song followed by Drop The World
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
iheartellah:
I think so too. It's the first time am hearing about him.
You an eazy fan?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Chrisjordan2015(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
Criis:
So, let's kick-start with these few questions

»Your favourite foreign musician?

»Why d'you like him/here?

»Favourite song of his/hers

»Favourite musical genre

»Favourite song of all time and currently

»What are you currently listening to?

Fav foreign musician; underoath
Why: posthardcore metal
Fav song: Already Gone by ADTR
Fav music genre; posthardcore metal
Currently listening to: Bless the Fall - hollow bodies
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by COOL10(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Luukasz:
. Not yet. I'm not a big fan of G Eazy's lyrics though. But I love 'I mean it' and 'No limit'(this cos of the artistes featured).
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eyop:

That's great. Koffi olomide, Extra musica, Papa wemba, Alain makaba, Alain kounkou, Zaiko langalanga, Jean Baron, Diblo dibala, Papa Noel, Yondo sister, Mbilia bell, Tabuley, franco luambo makiadi, pepe kalle and a lot more

Wooow. I'm really impressed. You still remembered Yondo Sister. I only heard my mum talking abt her.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by iheartellah(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Luukasz:
You an eazy fan?
not so much but I really like his songs.
The first g easy song I ever listened to was been on then order more, random, calm down, me myself and I and from there I just fell in love with all his songs.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by jaszplus12(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Cameroon. Do u know of any Cameroonian song?
heyyyy...I love manu di bango!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by iheartellah(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
iheartellah:
The first g easy song I ever listened to was been on then order more, random, calm down, me myself and I and from there I just fell in love with all his songs.
but am not a huge fan
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by bossrillboss: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
me na still rap music I lik o.....Especially 2pac,eminem,lil wayne,fifty cent etc..shit dos guys can jam real song
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by stag: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Listening to Linger -Cranberries
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Owamudia:
Does anyone here like country, rock n roll, and above all, foreign gospel music
You must love Johnny Cash & Florida Georgia Line?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
jaszplus12:

heyyyy...I love manu di bango!

Woow. He s a legend. tongue
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by congo4ka: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=Criis post=65895016]

What's wrong with newer the weekend albums? grin

Starboy? Beauty behind the madness?[/qluote]

Bro kiss land is just perfect for a smoker like me cheesy
Listen to "the town" by the weekend with a nice wrapped blunt wink
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Luukasz:
Bruhv if you haven't mentioned Avicii, flume, diplo or marshmello then you aint talking about EDM.. Kygo is behind this folks

I know

Lots of great electronic dance musicians out there

But, he mentioned tropical house and EDM and none of those guys you listed do tropical house.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by peekeeks(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
So that should be stephylon don ft Montana take note �
ychris:
Kendrick Lamar : Lovely
Drake :God's plan

French Montana ft swae Lee : unforgettable

French Montana ft stephylon don: hurtin me

Post Malone ft 21 savage : rockstar

Nasty c ft runtown : said

Bruno Mars ft cardi b : finesse

Asap rocky ft Various Artists : No limit

Migos ft cardi ft Nicki Minaj : motor sports

DJ Khaled ft Rihanna : wild thougt
DJ Khaled ft Various Artists : I'm the one.

Et al.... cool kiss
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
iheartellah:
That was off his "When its dark out" album I'm a fan of the dude tho.. his rap flow, style, vocals and instrumentals are up there

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Eyop: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Wooow. I'm really impressed. You still remembered Yondo Sister. I only heard my mum talking abt her.

Yes i do. I remember the 1st time i listened to her album which was in the early 90's. She sings well. Same with pierette Adams. Monique seka and mathey of ivory Coast also sings well too that's if you love zouk. Also tchala muana. I invest in good music that will last a life time and that's why i love francophone musics a lot. I hardly listen to naija music except for Highlife such as Oliver de coque, osadebe, Rex lawson, etc and also Fela anikulapo kuti. But new generational naija music is a no no no for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family / D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.