Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Da Grin's Lesson Notes. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Da Grin's Lesson Notes. (701 Views)

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Da Grin Is Dead! / I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Grin's Lesson Notes. by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 01, 2010
his untimely death has occrued,  candle nighte has been procesed, shows in hi$ memorie is stil holding,
his songs truely lives him on 'all amidst mourning d late O'Grin heavily borne in hearts of many rap luvers, while some cant even find words to xpresr their feels, hw sad. . . However, we love him BUt truth may taste biter an sound awkward but it has to be told sha.
Re: Da Grin's Lesson Notes. by onstelly(f): 7:57pm On May 01, 2010
@OP what truth, cos i cant find any here.
Re: Da Grin's Lesson Notes. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 01, 2010
if we love tha late da'GRin of a Truth then we should be able to tell knowing fulli well the cause of his death. I on a personal note thinks Nigerian new -born (mostly artists) stars are usually carried away by their financial step-up and it gets into them most atimes.

Da'Grin left us a sad but bad lesson note which is drunk driving, etal'. . . he was high on liquor according to many sources. i have learnt a great deal on this one, no matter your status, always be your self. What have u learned so far if u've actualy learnt something
Re: Da Grin's Lesson Notes. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 01, 2010
maybe if he had been himself, he wouldn't have been so high and driving at such awkward hours of the morning' - Was he doing such when he was yet to be a Star. . . (i wonder), money came, status elevated, followed by selective type of friends, i envisaged, yet his friend couldn't caution him to stay back in his house on the night of the accident. so so saddddddddd, BAD companys' what more can say, sad sad
nonetheless, death is inevitable
Re: Da Grin's Lesson Notes. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2010
brein:

maybe if he had been himself, he wouldn't have been so high and driving at such awkward hours of the morning' - Was he doing such when he was yet to be a Star. . . (i wonder), money came, status elevated, followed by selective type of friends, i envisaged, yet his friend couldn't caution him to stay back in his house on the night of the accident. so so saddddddddd, BAD companys' what more can say,  sad sad
You think he wasn't clubbing and drinking before his death and he picked up these habits after he became a star popular? shocked Me thinks the fame and the money just made it easier for him to indulge more in these habits. . .party & club harder  and drink more.
Re: Da Grin's Lesson Notes. by Shaunscot(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2010
brein:

if we love tha late da'GRin of a Truth then we should be able to tell knowing fulli well the cause of his death. I on a personal note thinks Nigerian new -born (mostly artists) stars are usually carried away by their financial step-up and it gets into them most atimes.

Da'Grin left us a sad but bad lesson note which is drunk driving, etal'. . . he was high on liquor according to many sources. i have learnt a great deal on this one, no matter your status, always be your self. What have u learned so far if u've actualy learnt something
brein:

maybe if he had been himself, he wouldn't have been so high and driving at such awkward hours of the morning' - Was he doing such when he was yet to be a Star. . . (i wonder), money came, status elevated, followed by selective type of friends, i envisaged, yet his friend couldn't caution him to stay back in his house on the night of the accident. so so saddddddddd, BAD companys' what more can say, sad sad

How are u sure he wasnt drinking before he became a star.

Besides, until its proven, I think everybody saying Dagrin was drunk should STFU.

You dont have to be drunk to run into a stationary truck in Lagos .

What you should emphasize on is the speeding which happens to be inevitable at those kind of hours except u can handle them armed robbers.

(1) (Reply)

New Music;lynxxx(change Your Parade Remix) Ft R2bees / Music Video Tosin Martins - Silent Night / Paul Play Ft J Martins - I Praise Your Name (exclusive) | Wetin-dey.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.