Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra (989 Views)

Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports / My Horrible Experience With Cross Country Transport / My Very Ugly Experience With Cross Country Transport. Pictures attached!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by francotorti(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2018
Please i will to ask the frequent inter-country travelers by road....
Kindly advice which is the best to travel with to Accra-Ghana between ABC Transport and Cross-Country transport company by road.
This is going to be my first visit to Ghana.
Thanks
Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by dulux07(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2018
ABC is by far better
Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by spartacus11(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2018
dulux07:
ABC is by far better

Have u use cross-country, dey are good also

1 Like

Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by spartacus11(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Op I've used cross-country to accra to and fro and their service was good, I've not used ABC

But if u are foing with cross-country, u will still be fine

1 Like

Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by francotorti(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
dulux07:
ABC is by far better
Thanks
Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by francotorti(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
spartacus11:
Op I've used cross-country to accra to and fro and their service was good, I've not used ABC

But if u are foing with cross-country, u will still be fine
Thanks but i think i will go with ABC
Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by hakunamatata081: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cross Country for me anyday. They are faster and have very respwctful drivers.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Pilot Struggled To Control Ethiopian Flight Before It Crashed / Check Out The "Sexy" Way A Traffic Warder Controls Traffic In Uyo / Going To Dubai, Read This Post!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.